[DoW] A Statement on Ethics

Changeup

6 minutes ago, Tugger said:

9. This last one is a pet peeve of mine. Check the damn alliance page before you start calling Los Pollos Hermanos “Dusty’s alliance.” We’re co-leaders. It’s very easy to find that out. Give me some credit where credit is due.

Any response invoking me to reply will be met with a handcrafted, top-of-the-line, certified grade-A shitpost.

10. This do not matter.

• Like 1
Lxr4VfE.png

9 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Snip

Our alliance started first☝️, y'all were the ones who started the "competing" restaurant. Also competing,what 🤔 s****y 2am breakfast, compared to our chicken, in  which, the finest ingredients are brought together with love and care, then slow cooked to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermanos. But don't take my word for it. One taste, and you'll know.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Changeup said:

1) It originated when someone mistook RP (dusty opening a competing restaurant and stealing customers with meth) for our actual CB.

5) Again, cowardly/dishonorable/not classy isn't an argument here.

6) BS, and you know it. :P

7) Dusty took the entire bank and demanded that it be kept on his nation at all times. When he was hit and blockaded, he refused to request any counters. Even if all three wars were lost, the majority  of the bank would've still been intact and could've been returned to SMC. Instead, he chose to spend it all on himself. That's very simple.

9) Dusty is a leader of his alliance, and his actions (past and present) reflect on you and your alliance as a whole. You knew his full history when you started Los Pollos Hermanos.

5C3EB72F-8ED1-4E3C-8909-660A34673026.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Our alliance started first☝️, y'all were the ones who started the "competing" restaurant. Also competing,what 🤔 s****y 2am breakfast, compared to our chicken, in  which, the finest ingredients are brought together with love and care, then slow cooked to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermanos. But don't take my word for it. One taste, and you'll know.

Food made with TLC my unshaven a$$! By slow cooked to perfection, you mean so slow cooked that it still came out raw? Not to mention that you replaced Whitney Houston's special powder than sugar in the batter recipe?! Understandable that both will get you a high alert feeling buzz but one is definitely going to be obvious when every other customer is walking out with wide-eyed bloodshot eyes midst their body moving like a walking seizure. For shame on Los Pollos as well it's associates. For shame!!!

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
And yes I did notice a whole chunk of the forum thread get removed due to TKR's forum social justice. Bravo for proving our points on ignorance and taking stuff out of context for your own benefit. What would we do w/o you guy's?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

12 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:
12 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Food made with TLC my unshaven a$$! By slow cooked to perfection, you mean so slow cooked that it still came out raw? Not to mention that you replaced cocaine with sugar in the batter recipe?! Understandable that both will get you a high alert feeling buzz but one is definitely going to be obvious when every other customer is walking out with wide-eyed bloodshot eyes midst their body moving like a walking seizure. For shame on Los Pollos as well it's associates. For shame!!!

Good heavens, I don't know what you mean by any of that, we only use the finest ingredients. 99.1% fine to be precise

But on another note, I believe that that excessive talk of illecit substances is banned on these humble forums, and would advise to abide by those rules, don't want a DEA agent(mod) to catch such.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Good heavens, I don't know what you mean by any of that, we only use the finest ingredients. 99.1% fine to be precise

But on another note, I believe that that excessive talk of illecit substances is banned on these humble forums, and would advise to abide by those rules, don't want a DEA agent(mod) to catch such.

Fixed the substance label

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

As an individual who lives for the dish depicted below, I want to wish good luck to all parties involved.

chicken-and-waffles.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

On 8/30/2021 at 2:33 AM, Linky said:

How much you wanna bet aurora will be next to declare?

They are not serving any food  unless you count toothpaste tubes of applesauce and beef as ones worth fighting. But then I will call you a fool. They are more likely to make a raid on Mcdonalds or KFC rather than eat it.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

7 hours ago, Tugger said:

Hey! Who snitched and got my Firwof interpretation post removed? I was quite proud of that.

Don't worry, almost all of the stuff that was taken sexist (even outside of my own comments) was taken down to, cuz this is the type of day and age we live in. You know, we live in a day and age where others freedoms like speech are overridden by means of others safety. When ppl's "safety" is constantly overriden in that matter for freedom of another, overall it weakens both safety and Liberty.

Even that video about Notbeinadic was taken down which completely proves the whole point of the video. 

Edit: It's even being proved more for the fact that Adri was the first to react, especially by downvote

Edit 2: Oh no! Here comes the ASM Hate speech police! What ever shall I do? 😱

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

8 hours ago, ChrisNorcras said:

434A2F6A-6D29-4F2F-9952-18852078C2C4.jpeg

Go ask @Greene, I left on my own will n behalf. It's also known that I'm still close to what is currently Taith (Lazarus). 

39 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Go ask @Greene, I left on my own will n behalf. It's also known that I'm still close to what is currently Taith (Lazarus). 

Never forget, kids, the internet is forever…

Edited by ChrisNorcras
Deleted for the sake of kindness. Ignore the grumpy old man.

On 8/30/2021 at 12:51 PM, Panky said:

am i the only one laughing that every single upvote benfro has are tkr members

This is what makes us so special and beloved ;)

On 8/30/2021 at 1:17 PM, Thalmor said:

I don't know why you're calling yourself a dumbass and screaming about osmosis. Changeup's response was remarkably restrained compared to your original snide remark...

I assume you are aware of TKR's loving regard for Changeup, and the details of his respectful departure from our warm and cuddly bosom?

On 8/30/2021 at 1:30 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Cuz most know how and when to keep our e-pen's in the stable, as well not boast about it.

Quite literally the funniest thing I've read all day :lol: Never change Firwof, never change...

On 8/30/2021 at 3:46 PM, Kevanovia said:

How can you expect old man-Benfro to keep up with today’s pop culture? Rename Hollywood as Boomer Bloc.

Also, I enjoyed the restaurant-meme OP. Solid post. Waffles and chicken usually go together, but not this day. 

Ben is the most continent man I know!  Boom boom, shake shake the room!!

On 8/30/2021 at 4:19 PM, Dream said:

...This says that he's been poaching from WH....

Changeup complaining about someone poaching is the second funniest thing I've read today hahaha

On 8/30/2021 at 4:56 PM, Eumirbago said:

...clapping the fricking cheeks...

I do believe I've not seen such a humorous quip for at least a few of your posts :lol:

On 8/30/2021 at 5:06 PM, Eumirbago said:

...What the !@#$ does this add to the discussion...

Indeed

For the record @Changeup I care not for your reasons, good post though and enjoy :)

• Downvote 3

Celer Et Audax

8 hours ago, Etat said:

Changeup complaining about someone poaching is the second funniest thing I've read today hahaha

If you actually read my messages before coming out and yelling about something you guys have bandwagoned onto despite a total lack of involvement, you would know that poaching isn't one of our CBs.

8 hours ago, Etat said:

I assume you are aware of TKR's loving regard for Changeup, and the details of his respectful departure from our warm and cuddly bosom?

Clearly memories were distorted. I just went back to year old DMs to see this, and what seems to have been forgotten is that the only person I actually attempted to poach was a friend I had made in TKR who had privately demonstrated interest in leaving. Somehow the bizarre idea that I'm a poacher stems from that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

What an interesting thread!  

I really enjoy these OWF posts as I find them very illuminating.  Sure, a thread like this is ostensibly a declaration of war but it also is an education in alliance politics and how many of the people in this game feel about each other.

• Upvote 1