[DoW] A Statement on Ethics

Changeup

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

As per mentioned above, look at the variety of people that are downvoting you. I'm quite positive that people like me & @Avatar Patrick Vs people like @Zei-Sakura Alsainn & @Changeup are quite differently opinionated heavily from experience. The fact that you still have enough nerve to say all those downvoting you are all together on this is preposterous. It even shows how much of an over-inflated ego y'all when things don't go your way alongside ya buddies when not put in check vocally. 

Second off, they're only using that come back because you guys prove it almost every single God damn time, same thing with current allies, even ex-allies in some way. Let me also bring in the fact how when HW attacked a Rose-sphere, Rose had a around 1.5 times less people than HW. That truly applies in the tier's that Guardian, Grumpy, even Oblivion can cover, Rose-sphere had way less people up there. Now let's even dial into what is/was HM. They spent the last few globals before 18 only joining in once a win was highly sure, starting with the first global since the end of NPOLT,  to the previous global b4 other sphere's got involved. It truly seems that mentality they brought rubbed off on you guys as well continuing to effect you guys with the ones who are left connected to HW. 

Futhermore, have you guys actually looked into Dusty and his close friends histories? Or are you guys purposely choosing to be willfully ignorant or disingenuous? If it's the latter, then there's bigger issues that need to be addressed, especially with the suspected treatment you're giving those kind of players like Dusty. Think about this is, BF was Panth 2.0 in which Waffle is a direct descendant of that 2.0. Also, there was his little econ offshoring incident that happened over in SMC causing a boot. Then add in all the other shenanigans Dusty & his buds have done throughout their months/years(banking scandals, thefts, laundering, couping, backstabbing, cheating). Then toss in how Oceania, who's now merged into TO, was letting him go in and out midst him doing those shenanigans. So in a way, that is their CB.

You're welcome I decided to explain it to you since y'all in TKR & co couldn't delve in yourselves like always. Just either too shallow or too dense.

Holy word wall after accusing me of a rant. Mine was two sentences. All I was asking for is "tl;dr he stole our bank and tried to poach." But thanks for dragging every single one of my past and present allies into this for no apparent reason!

8 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

I don't actually know if you're joking or not. If you aren't then... wow 

Man I wish I could get the majority of my members to even engage in the TKR Discord, let alone OWF. Lol. I'd guess my total penetration is <10% for OWF activity among TKR members.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

How can you expect old man-Benfro to keep up with today’s pop culture? Rename Hollywood as Boomer Bloc. 

The forums should be a place for anyone to engage in the community, not just hyper active people that remember the actions of some guy in a micro months/years ago. 

• Upvote 4

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

29 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

The forums should be a place for anyone to engage in the community, not just hyper active people that remember the actions of some guy in a micro months/years ago. 

This is essentially the same thing I said, however mine took a sponge-bath in hyperbole. 

edit: changed bath to sponge-bath for a more age appropriate response

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

5 hours ago, Benfro said:

Holy word wall after accusing me of a rant. Mine was two sentences. All I was asking for is "tl;dr he stole our bank and tried to poach." But thanks for dragging every single one of my past and present allies into this for no apparent reason!

Man I wish I could get the majority of my members to even engage in the TKR Discord, let alone OWF. Lol. I'd guess my total penetration is <10% for OWF activity among TKR members.

The people I mentioned including myself all have our heated feuds between us, that have been quite publicized. Hollywood can't really say shit either with their history at the beginning of Gun's and Roses as well HM's attitude from their history that rubbed off on HW. Then there's Dusty's actual background that both BF & SMC, now WH can confirm, along with all the other people affected with his shenanigans.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Just because you feel justified doesn't make you any less cowardly for smashing a micro whose protector is getting rolled. Then again, ya'll are just a micro pretending like you belong at the adult table. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

5 hours ago, Indger said:

This is super useful! They fund my daily nuke,missile, spies and spyops! Hope it helps! :)

When you contribute to the enemy war effort
816106421195112458.png?v=1

• Haha 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

17 hours ago, Benfro said:

Apparently I’m either illiterate or ignorant. Did I miss this reasoning being written somewhere? Or was I just supposed to know via osmosis?

It was stated in our DoW, albeit somewhat cryptically. Thank you to the kind soul who translated it for everyone to read.

17 hours ago, Benfro said:

Let’s just retread the oldest accusation in the book of TKR World Police. Forgive me for accusing the #15 alliance of smashing some micro without a stated reason as being classless. Maybe next time someone could tell the rest of us what is going on.

Aren't you trying to discredit the world police narrative? Sorry chief, but acting entitled to details on something you aren't involved in won't achieve that. Especially after you stormed in here and made snide remarks towards us, evidently unaware of the full situation.

And finally...firwof/anyone else engaging in sexist discussions and derailing the thread...please leave. Thanks!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

16 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Cuz most know how and when to keep our e-pen's in the stable, as well not boast about it.

There are eunuch's with more epen than you friend.  As for heated rivalries,  No one in HW cares about you, or even thinks about you unless you post something stupid on the forums, in which at best warrants an eye roll, at worst, you have already been set to ignore.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BigMorf said:

Just because you feel justified doesn't make you any less cowardly for smashing a micro whose protector is getting rolled. Then again, ya'll are just a micro pretending like you belong at the adult table. 

Onwards to a grudge war for tO vs Waffle House!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png