[DoW] A Statement on Ethics

Changeup

1 hour ago, Ramona said:

The TKR Moral Superiority Police have been deployed to this forum post it seems.

I ratted on stuff like this long before I was in TKR actually.

11 minutes ago, Panky said:

am i the only one laughing that every single upvote benfro has are tkr members

No, you're not as lonely as you think you are

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 minutes ago, Arln Nen said:

we have a channel that alerts us when father benfro posts so we can all go upvote it. yall dont have one for father tyrion?

Cuz most know how and when to keep our e-pen's in the stable, as well not boast about it.

• Downvote 4

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 minute ago, Avatar Patrick said:

I don't actually know if you're joking or not. If you aren't then... wow 

you dont know me. i am joking a majority of the time. its a game after all 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Benfro said:

Ah, the traditional "wait until their protector is fully zeroed out by a dogpile to jump a micro" maneuver. I would say good luck, but you don't need it.
Keep it classy.

Upvote: Screenshot_20210830-013207.thumb.png.50f740b765fa10306010c042d81c951c.png

Downvote:Screenshot_20210830-013136.thumb.png.68aebe02b5bb8698f7cfc7bf7b887eca.png

This says a lot already, especially with who's on the same page.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Benfro said:

Old Cheeto Dust leprechaun ranting with salty edge.

As per mentioned above, look at the variety of people that are downvoting you. I'm quite positive that people like me & @Avatar Patrick Vs people like @Zei-Sakura Alsainn & @Changeup are quite differently opinionated heavily from experience. The fact that you still have enough nerve to say all those downvoting you are all together on this is preposterous. It even shows how much of an over-inflated ego y'all when things don't go your way alongside ya buddies when not put in check vocally. 

Second off, they're only using that come back because you guys prove it almost every single God damn time, same thing with current allies, even ex-allies in some way. Let me also bring in the fact how when HW attacked a Rose-sphere, Rose had a around 1.5 times less people than HW. That truly applies in the tier's that Guardian, Grumpy, even Oblivion can cover, Rose-sphere had way less people up there. Now let's even dial into what is/was HM. They spent the last few globals before 18 only joining in once a win was highly sure, starting with the first global since the end of NPOLT,  to the previous global b4 other sphere's got involved. It truly seems that mentality they brought rubbed off on you guys as well continuing to effect you guys with the ones who are left connected to HW. 

Futhermore, have you guys actually looked into Dusty and his close friends histories? Or are you guys purposely choosing to be willfully ignorant or disingenuous? If it's the latter, then there's bigger issues that need to be addressed, especially with the suspected treatment you're giving those kind of players like Dusty. Think about this is, BF was Panth 2.0 in which Waffle is a direct descendant of that 2.0. Also, there was his little econ offshoring incident that happened over in SMC causing a boot. Then add in all the other shenanigans Dusty & his buds have done throughout their months/years(banking scandals, thefts, laundering, couping, backstabbing, cheating). Then toss in how Oceania, who's now merged into TO, was letting him go in and out midst him doing those shenanigans. So in a way, that is their CB.

You're welcome I decided to explain it to you since y'all in TKR & co couldn't delve in yourselves like always. Just either too shallow or too dense.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Fuq you all, have a good night!
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Eumirbago said:

What the !@#$ is this horseshit? No shit it's a fricking game?

What the !@#$ does this add to the discussion lmfao

What did getting salty over a meaningless sentence add to the discussion or game?

Candice thought it was a good point

Edited by Arln

38 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Getting salty over him giving blunt heat back like he always does? Candice is most likely thinking about fitting your own d!ck in your mouth at this point cuz that's all you guys at TKR doing. Except Adri, she's enjoying being the simp Queen e-girl ho for TKR in that kind of mannerism. 

ok

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Benfro said:

Ah, the traditional "wait until their protector is fully zeroed out by a dogpile to jump a micro" maneuver. I would say good luck, but you don't need it.
Keep it classy.

To be honest we're not attacking a part of Hollywood or The Order. We're attacking some alt's i'd say.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

I'm kinda tired of arguing with people on the forum. So:

1. Good luck and have fun guys on both sides
  2. Smart move honestly, hitting someone while their ally can't, it's strategically sound
  3. Please just... Keep the salt to a minimum, this is just a game after all

For legal reasons: 

1. It was all Boyce's fault
  2. I can't even afford nukes anymoreimage.png.028bc99adf34d74f1980f6794f83617e.png so I hope you aren't waiting for counters
  3. Unless explicitly stated by an FA representative of The Order (currently being only Boyce and myself) the opinions of said person are their own, and not representative of the official position of the alliance 😉

You will understand soon that you are protecting wrong place. As for 2, we always respected you cause we let him to go when he joined in tO after coup in Pantheon, after he steal SMC's bank, leaks etc.
 To be honest with you, you are protecting a part of alts.

• Downvote 1

Good luck WH! Your CB is plausible and I agree. But it would have been a fair game if this war was sometime after the current GW, but nvm.

Edited by Indger
  • Thanks 2

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

6 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

I can't even afford nukes anymore

This is super useful! They fund my daily nuke,missile, spies and spyops! Hope it helps! :)

• Like 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png