[DoW] A Statement on Ethics

Changeup

Nice, go get em.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

4 minutes ago, Joe Schmo said:

Man, you got something about mexican food being better than the soggy waffles you sell?

We don’t just sell waffles. We’re the number one seller of T-bone steaks, hash browns, and we serve over 2% of all eggs consumed in the USA.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

22 minutes ago, Changeup said:

One morning, Jacob and Duncan were sitting at the counter when Quackers ran in, yelling incoherently about meth chickens and this new restaurant across the street. 

Now hear me out, what if.....WHAT IF... y'all put the waffle & the chicken together? I may sound insane but take a moment to think about it. It doesn't sound half bad does it? As long as take out the unnecessary...cough... additives per se.

• Haha 4

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

4 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Now hear me out, what if.....WHAT IF... y'all put the waffle & the chicken together? I may sound insane but take a moment to think about it. It doesn't sound half bad does it? As long as take out the unnecessary...cough... additives per se.

I think the war goal is annexation of said chicken. The ultimate food alliance, and no one is stopping this madness. This delicious madness.

• Haha 2