Well... What Can We Say...

Caboose

8 minutes ago, Caboose said:

You ever wonder why we're hear? 

It's one of life's great mysteries isn't it? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence or is there really a God watching everything? You know... with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but... it keeps me up at night.
1d669da0d5a19797d8fb5a218a82a502028e6149500x281591.jpg.ee019215b6bdaff9de422c81dbb4d91f.jpg

Through trial and error, strong winds and intense flames, Sunray 1-1 is back. We went through a lot in the couple of years it's been since we left and well... it's time we returned. It's been hard to put us back together, between people liking their new homes and some just not returning to the game (those of you still not here, we know you see us... why haven't you called yet?). Nevertheless we did it though, we gathered enough followers (surprisingly) and have gained the trust of a strong enough ally to stand tall (Thanks House Stark for having faith in us!).

Well... what can we say... we're gluttons for punishment. You'd think we learned our lessons but... you'd be wrong.

Fleet Admirals~ Caboose, Church, Jack Rackham (Tucker)
Vice Admirals~ boss106 (V.I.C), Shadow, Wyoming
Captains~ Michael K Ultra, Tex, Teaboi, Sauce Dealer, Mecha Dubya, Reggie

Discord: https://discord.gg/UmM7dsb9as
Alliance Page: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=8819

Good Luck!

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order