Why racism in PW is bad :(

Tuco_King

2 minutes ago, Latsu said:

I'm trying to find the funny but I cant

same, in the end I could only post a dumb farking vid.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

• 10 months later...

The way I interpreted this was : "why is the racism in here so bad?" Secondly: someone will have to explain where their racism is and how (I have not experienced it) if by that you mean hazing in chatrooms and such in a PM.

I mean even with preconceived biases, many of us don't use our identities or even has an association with our fictitious countries other than they only exist on P&W. Therefore, there should be no reason whatsoever for tolerance of it. I have certain biases but you don't see me bashing anyone about them. For example: someone (primarily someone who is Greek or Bulgarian and their sympathizers) could potentially take issue with me for instance in that I am using the star of Vergina flag modified to the country with a map of the ancient kingdom. I am not claiming that it belongs to several nations or one in particular. And I don't hate Greeks or Bulgarians even if I disagree with many or most of their politicians over a millennia-old dispute. But suppose I wasn't Macedonian or Bulgarian or Greek and happened to be a conspiracy theorist or just a general history buff from Japan (country chosen at random) playing the "what if" card. (Anyone who tries to pull some BS with threats or anything I will have you banned for hate speech which is against community guidelines; and if you try to report me on such grounds "offensive content because you think Macedonia is Greek or Bulgarian," I anticipate any appeals I make to be successful).

Sorry for the adults who know how to behave in here and not to put too heavy content, but it is real. Just look at the ethnic Macedonians protesting their own majority government in the Assembly every night at 7pm the past week over this issue as it pertains to entering the EU (which, I'll throw myself under the bus some more, I vehemently oppose for  "North" Macedonia).

• Downvote 1