The ability to destroy nuke and missile projects.

Entity 303

I know, its bad, but think of it this way. You are a pixel hugger, and one day, a random raider comes your way and starts nuking your 2500+ infra. Each damage does 30M+, it's hella expansive. And the bad thing is experienced raiders dont stockpile nukes, they buy them the moment before they are going to use them. I suggest that we add an option to the spy page, they will have a chance to destroy nuclear programs and missile launchpads. I'm not sure about the price, but I am sure that many pixel huggers will be with me. Have a nice day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

I know its bad, but think of it this way you are a peacefull pixeldestroyer, a random pixxelhugger comes and blocks your nuke and missiles, you lose your daily nuke and missiles and you lose money with it. I suggest we have a chance of destroying iron dome and vital defense system by spying. I know a lot of peacefull pixeldestroyers will agree with me. Have a good day

Also how did you enjoy that nuke i sent your way 15 mins ago 😋

Edited by Panky
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Mohammad.badawy4 said:

What if we make a Spy Op to just Temporarily disable the projects?? Like "Shutdown Nuclear Agency", disables nuke launching for X turns, at a cost of $Y. 

This was going to be my suggestion as well, but we are likely overdue for a whole rethink on these mechanics anyhow.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mohammad.badawy4 said:

What if we make a Spy Op to just Temporarily disable the projects?? Like "Shutdown Nuclear Agency", disables nuke launching for X turns, at a cost of $Y. 

Nopes. I think it's all good as it is rn.

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png