A most illuminating and Holy learning experience

Greene

Untitled_design_9.png

Neo has, for the past few weeks, been actively engaged in a plot to harm the Lazarus Order of the 770, to generally usurp any authority from the leaders of this alliance, before summarily departing and creating a new alliance with our allies. Against the wishes of our allies, he has also been attempting to foment discord and disunity within their respective ranks so as to make a forced merger easier. For these and other reasons, he has been banned from the Lazarus Order of the 770.

The long and short of it is that a single member of our government decided he could do a better job of leading everyone. He has from the onset, been trying to force the Archs into completely changing how we operate. 770 was built on a freedom to play the game the way our members want to play, and that is incompatible with the way that Neo wanted the alliance to operate. 

We launched the DEFCON-5 wars as a means of testing certain readiness and other things. It has been eye-opening that one person would be able to damage our abilities so soundly. Neo was instructed to help everyone learn the war system against a more competent (as in coordinated), not inactive opponent. Up until now, our members have only gone against inactive targets. He didn't do his job. Instead, he tried to force us and other alliances into a merger with him at the helm. There is documentation backing this up made public on our discord. He got the swift kick out of the monastery.

As per Duncan Croford, of the Waffle House, they were intending to sign DEFCON-5 all along, however wanted to hold off to see how DEFCON-5 was able to defend and hold up before hand. Indeed, there is a common history and background shared between both alliances. Equally, when 770 withdrew from The Johnsons to form our own bloc, the treaty that existed between our two alliances was always merely a nominal one that was destined to be cancelled. It was purely that neither of us got around to doing so. With the Waffle House merger, it was now time. 

There will be the deluge of individuals who doubt my representations. That is their choice. 770 is built on personal choice. With this, I shall now return my attention to the people and congregations of the Most Right and Holy Lazarus Order of the 770.

Go in Peace,

+ Rev. Greene
Arch and First Priest of the Order

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 27

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

3 minutes ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

tldr;?

Tldr, one of their ex members (Neo) isn’t ideal to keep around and has been removed according to Greene. The DEFCON-5 wars were a military test for 770 according to Greene. And then some waffling about some protectorate stuff about Waffle House, DEFCON-5 and 770.

I’d have personally picked a weaker AA to practice on but that’s Greene’s prerogative.

Edited by atomic

Ayy lmao

• Haha 5

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

26 minutes ago, atomic said:

Tldr, one of their ex members (Neo) isn’t ideal to keep around and has been removed according to Greene. The DEFCON-5 wars were a military test for 770 according to Greene. And then some waffling about some protectorate stuff about Waffle House, DEFCON-5 and 770.

I’d have personally picked a weaker AA to practice on but that’s Greene’s prerogative.

"Military test"

That's an interesting way of saying "They didn't accept my merge offer, so I will now raid them"

5 minutes ago, Burg said:

"Military test"

That's an interesting way of saying "They didn't accept my merge offer, so I will now raid them"

Many such cases(?)!

Ayy lmao

lol WUT ROFL... TLDR, is it against forum rules to call someone a lying sack of doo-doo? lol My posts contain proof (screenies), his posts contain pure unadulterated BS made up off the top of his head.
1) No, Neo got kicked because after I informed Greene's gov about what was really going on (as per the screenies in my forum post addressed to the Arch Trinity of 770), Neo was the only one with the guts to tell Greene off.
2) It wasn't a training exercise, he got that from me. I asked him if that's why he was sending noobs at me, he said "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" The real reason is we declined to merge with a gang of stupid noobs. See attached screenies, and/or see the aforementioned forum post.
3) "As per Duncan Croford, of the Waffle House, they were intending to sign DEFCON-5 all along" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Duuude I wasn't even in Brofam's FA server until after you started throwing noobs into our meat grinder to get curbstomped just because you couldn't poach us from our own aa lol... Again, screenies. Note the time of my entrance to the Brofam FA room. Central USA time, for Orbis conversion.
4) "There will be the deluge of individuals who doubt my representations" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Duuuuuuuude lol I've got screenies, you've got nothing but BS you're making up off the top of your head! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

And I mean, I know what your plan is, you think you can just keep throwing noobs at us to hamper our ability to get good raids because we're dealing with them, in the hopes of grinding down our bank since you have a lot more money to pay an endless stream of clueless noobs 5m each to raid us, so that we'll capitulate and merge into 770 so that you actually have some viable members in your aa, but that's insane. Theoretically yes, since we're only 7 decent 5c and one 3c total noob to our whole alliance, you can hinder our ability to get good raids, and perhaps even erode523944871_brofamfaserverentrance.thumb.png.5540f4f3a56b4df5f334e8a16c881c94.png our zero tax bank over time since we can't raid you personally to put a stop to it, but even if you ground us down to our last dollar, we'd never merge with a group of noobs. Besides, we poached your only protector, (ROFLMAO!!!!!), A LOT of people don't like you, and I have a feeling that someone or another might eventually come along and give you a bloody nose.

Neo Kas kick.png

Greene convo.png

Greene convo2.png

Just now, Cthulu said:

lol WUT ROFL... TLDR, is it against forum rules to call someone a lying sack of doo-doo? lol My posts contain proof (screenies), his posts contain pure unadulterated BS made up off the top of his head.
1) No, Neo got kicked because after I informed Greene's gov about what was really going on (as per the screenies in my forum post addressed to the Arch Trinity of 770), Neo was the only one with the guts to tell Greene off.
2) It wasn't a training exercise, he got that from me. I asked him if that's why he was sending noobs at me, he said "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" The real reason is we declined to merge with a gang of stupid noobs. See attached screenies, and/or see the aforementioned forum post.
3) "As per Duncan Croford, of the Waffle House, they were intending to sign DEFCON-5 all along" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Duuude I wasn't even in Brofam's FA server until after you started throwing noobs into our meat grinder to get curbstomped just because you couldn't poach us from our own aa lol... Again, screenies. Note the time of my entrance to the Brofam FA room. Central USA time, for Orbis conversion.
4) "There will be the deluge of individuals who doubt my representations" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Duuuuuuuude lol I've got screenies, you've got nothing but BS you're making up off the top of your head! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

And I mean, I know what your plan is, you think you can just keep throwing noobs at us to hamper our ability to get good raids because we're dealing with them, in the hopes of grinding down our bank since you have a lot more money to pay an endless stream of clueless noobs 5m each to raid us, so that we'll capitulate and merge into 770 so that you actually have some viable members in your aa, but that's insane. Theoretically yes, since we're only 7 decent 5c and one 3c total noob to our whole alliance, you can hinder our ability to get good raids, and perhaps even erode523944871_brofamfaserverentrance.thumb.png.5540f4f3a56b4df5f334e8a16c881c94.png our zero tax bank over time since we can't raid you personally to put a stop to it, but even if you ground us down to our last dollar, we'd never merge with a group of noobs. Besides, we poached your only protector, (ROFLMAO!!!!!), A LOT of people don't like you, and I have a feeling that someone or another might eventually come along and give you a bloody nose.

Neo Kas kick.png

Greene convo.png

Greene convo2.png

Aaah dangit looks like there's a screenie missing on the Greene conversation, I'll see if I can find it, but you get the picture with all the rest anyway, plus all the other screenies in the aforementioned forum post. Dude... Greene.... Like..... WTF dude lol Why make up BS lies that are easily proven as lies?

• Haha 1

Hmmm do we need a repeat of Celestial Union...

20 hours ago, Tuco_King said:

OK I PULL UP HOP OUT AT THE AFTER PARTY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS YEAH YOU LOVE TO GET NAUGHTY SIPPING ON THAT HEN I KNOW YOU LOVE THAT BACARDI

The song is After Party by Don Toliver; part of his first and only album Heaven Or Hell. 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png