To our dear friends, the Arch Trinity of the alliance 770

Cthulu

The Plot Thickens – MichaelLutin.com

• Haha 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

what do you except from an alliance that literally allows its members to whatever they want including being inactive, and have no discipline. Its gonna be shit.  Have fun winning your war. 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

what do you except from an alliance that literally allows its members to whatever they want including being inactive, and have no discipline. Its gonna be shit.  Have fun winning your war. 

I know what Greene's plan is. He has basically an endless stream of noobs in 770 who aren't on discord and don't know wtf is going on. All they know is he's paying them  $5m each to raid us, and they don't understand the damage they're going to suffer. Since he's got a lot more money than us, and we can't raid him directly since we're all 5c, he could theoretically grind down our bank by keeping us occupied so we can't get good raids, and his hope seems to be that we'll eventually capitulate and merge into 770. That's insane, it's never going to work even if he reduced us to our last dollar, but that's what his strange logic seems to think of as a possibility.

But I bet if it goes on long enough, more people in influential places will become increasingly more sympathetic to our cause. People already don't like him. One of 'em might decide to give Greene a bloody nose. I mean, they did lose their protector, after all. *shrug*

Edited by Cthulu
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Jacob Apple said:

I love Waffle House!

Definitely the best spot for 3:00am drunken yumminess. :)

11 hours ago, Yzard said:

You seem a bit biased... 🤔

Maybe someone can create Denny's, and they can be rivals. 😂

9 hours ago, Cthulu said:

I know what Greene's plan is. He has basically an endless stream of noobs in 770 who aren't on discord and don't know wtf is going on. All they know is he's paying them  $5m each to raid us, and they don't understand the damage they're going to suffer. Since he's got a lot more money than us, and we can't raid him directly since we're all 5c, he could theoretically grind down our bank by keeping us occupied so we can't get good raids, and his hope seems to be that we'll eventually capitulate and merge into 770. That's insane, it's never going to work even if he reduced us to our last dollar, but that's what his strange logic seems to think of as a possibility.

But I bet if it goes on long enough, more people in influential places will become increasingly more sympathetic to our cause. People already don't like him. One of 'em might decide to give Greene a bloody nose. I mean, they did lose their protector, after all. *shrug*

the issue with this is so many things. 

1. His members dont have that great of access to training, so they have no training or are poorly trained
  2. His members rely on themselves to grow and so they will have pretty low-efficiency builds
  3. Coordination is almost obsolete, mean alliance wide wars will almost always fail
  4. He aligns himself with other low reputation alliances which offers almost no benefit to his alliance
  5. He has poor reputation from scams, cheating, etc. So no chance for him to even get good allies.
    1. He does even try to fix said reputation, he was given a chance before but ruined it
  6. While the alliance is shit, this is very appealing to people who have no idea what theyre doing. This is an issue for new players and they could be in better alliances 

It’s beyond me that anyone at all allows greene to have any form of authority whatsoever. He’s a joke, he’s never been anything but a scam artist and cheat. Going back like a decade at this point. 

• Upvote 2