Mystery Inc. Rebuttal to Allegations by Epi

GeorgeLong

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

damn, dont have to spoil the whole post for everyone smh

Well that's the super short TLDR there for you folks...

18 minutes ago, Arthur Jr. said:

Thanks RIP Cam Epi is bad 

Camelot Gov V2 - Copy.png

1 hour ago, Arln Nen said:

Tell me if I’m wrong but isn’t it starting to look like Cam is going to become what pantheon was for a long time 

I mean Epi did a Pantheon, infact, he did the Last Pantheon, so not surprised.

• Upvote 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

1 hour ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Yea, he treated me like a dog in the bloc vc in front of allies for all of them to see just because I disagreed with him in front of them 

I am glad to have good friends at my back in this game and especially in Mystery inc and I wish for the best of those who still remain in Camelot. Epi though should take a long look at himself and his actions before he burns a community to the ground that he helped build, this is all on him now.

TBF. My time in Camelot was Abit ago (Just under a year ago at this point) but my entire time there after the merger with GG&FU that was another thing if Epis doing that kinda went like this, you were one of the good things that came out of that merger and you were always sensible. Sucks this happened to something that I genuinely watched you work so hard to help for so long. 

• Upvote 3

Banner for PnW.png

Camelot have always and will always be a toxic force in this community, I cannot think of another alliance that has had such a poor reputation that their leader posted a public apology for his alliance.

The only thing more shocking to me than seeing Arthur's apology a couple of years back is that the alliance hasn't changed a bit since.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

9 hours ago, GeorgePutin said:

after further investigation, the leak came from within his own foreign affairs server and not from the leadership server

This is absolutely hilarious if true. Is all of this another scheme to route out leakers? Or are they going insane from their inability to route out said leakers? Either way, their methods to reduce leakers seem to ironically produce more leakers. 

• Haha 4

Love you

First, if you are not a native english speaker please have someone that is proofread these things before you post them.

Second, if you are a native english speaker, shame on you.

Third, Epi and Camelot. lol

• Downvote 11