Rest In Peace Gojira

Grey_wall

I met Goji on PnW sure. But it was IRL where he helped me the most. Offering me advice, help, pointing me in the right direction, giving me his personal LinkedIn and mentoring me and just more then anything patiently being the fabulous man some of us got the pleasure of knowing. Honestly there are no words. When Goji told us about his battles you wouldn't have known from the outside. He was always the optimistic one, the one having a joke and the one who glued our disjointed family together. 

Gonna miss you, to the stars my friend. 

• Like 5

Goji. You were easily one of the kindest people I've had the pleasure of knowing. Always making me smile when things got low and making sure I kept my head up. I was crushed when I heard the news. I still am. It honestly doesn't even feel real... I am honored to have called you my friend and will always cherish the time I had with you.
Love you buddy. Now rest easy for me. ♥️

• Like 4

I dont believe I ever talked to him, but from what i've heard you sound like a wonderful human being. Rest In Peace.

• Like 4

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Although I did not personally meet him he seemed to be one of the kindest people in the world rest in peace and well wishes to his family.

• Like 3

Why are you reading this.

He was an ex-CoA member for quite some time before he left to join different alliances. He was a great wonderful person. 

Any conversation there was, he would chime in and talk. 

I am shocked and saddened to hear about this and my condolences to his family. 

• Like 2

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."