KNN-EPI Ship is leaking bad.

KillzBob

14 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I honestly think that in a way TLE and the raiding alliances helped cause Camelot's decline. 

We like to believe that to jaja

Edited by Panky

I was the LordJesus account that you saw in the third screenshot. He was been deranged and a lunatic, he doesn't trust anyone in his government and had decided on kicking out people who he did not like, from those who pointed out his hypocrisies and so forth. I got invovled when he told a member, not a government member, a regular member to !@#$ off. I told him to show some fricking respect and stop being a crybaby. He went on to say that he didn't trust anyone and went completely off the rails. I told him if he was going to act the way he is, he should not be leader (hense the "If you're going to be a crybaby about it, you should not be a leader").

After continuing on being a fricking psychopath and a lunatic, arsing himself to everyone with his big trumpet of a mouth, I told him that he was acting like 10 year old who got his smartphone, laptop, console and his ego taken away by his mother. He didn't like that, obviously, so he kicked me alongside Hatebi, Uriah, another user by Destiny Dawn and many other people, just because he couldn't accept reality and instead decided to live in this own fricking world in his head.

If there was one thing I said right was this: I was seeing the beginning of what I saw in Pantheon when half of it's government members left. I know, because I was one of them. But, this is far worse than that. Unfortunately, some decisions were made by the High Government to keep Epi, even though they clearly talked about the tyrannical, lunatic, stupidity he was going to dig himself into. They made that decision and now Camelot as a whole has to pay the consequences for their actions. This is clearly Pantheon 2.0: Electric Boogaloo.

Edited by MarkGrace
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Rest In Peace Camelot. 

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

11 minutes ago, MarkGrace said:

I was the LordJesus account that you saw in the third screenshot. He was been deranged and a lunatic, he doesn't trust anyone in his government and had decided on kicking out people who he did not like, from those who pointed out his hypocrisies and so forth. I got invovled when he told a member, not a government member, a regular member to !@#$ off. I told him to show some fricking respect and stop being a crybaby. He went on to say that he didn't trust anyone and went completely off the rails. I told him if he was going to act the way he is, he should not be leader (hense the "If you're going to be a crybaby about it, you should not be a leader").

After continuing on being a fricking psychopath and a lunatic, arsing himself to everyone with his big trumpet of a mouth, I told him that he was acting like 10 year old who got his smartphone, laptop, console and his ego taken away by his mother. He didn't like that, obviously, so he kicked me alongside Hatebi, Uriah, another user by Destiny Dawn and many other people, just because he couldn't accept reality and instead decided to live in this own fricking world in his head.

If there was one thing I said right was this: I was seeing the beginning of what I saw in Pantheon when half of it's government members left. I know, because I was one of them. But, this is far worse than that. Unfortunately, some decisions were made by the High Government to keep Epi, even though they clearly talked about the tyrannical, lunatic, stupidity he was going to dig himself into. They made that decision and now Camelot as a whole has to pay the consequences for their actions. This is clearly Pantheon 2.0: Electric Boogaloo.

I've worked with Epi when he was the Archduke for Economic Affairs. He was great to work with and we shared many things in common, for example, Economics. But, as soon as the word "Leader" got to his head, he went off the rails. Arthur could not stop him, the only people could were the High Government members. Instead of accepting the reality of it all, moving on and getting back to work, they decided that moving back to the past was the better choice. Epi become leader, and the rest is history.

I thought he was someone I would have the pleasure of working with, based on my time working under him in the Economic Affairs department, but clearly, my judgement was wrong. My assessment of him is far lower compared to months ago. I do pray he gets his head and discipline straight, but I'm not sure he will.

• Upvote 5

Epi is a classic case of someone being in a leadership position too long. Step down man and pass on the torch and see if anyone can put out the forest fire you started. 

unknown.png

^ Also lmao as if you fooled anyone with that one Epi, you are a joke.

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

>Epi destroys Pantheon by slithering into the leader role
>Many argue that Epi = Camelot
>Epi also destroys Camelot by slithering into the leader role
>The two situations are far too similar, so one may argue Pantheon = Camelot
>If Pantheon = Camelot and Camelot = Epi...
>Then Epi = Pantheon
>Pantheon destroyed Camelot

#ItWasPantheonAllAlong

Pantheon remains undefeated.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Untitled.png