Important Announcement from Mystery Inc

Kiloist II

7 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I'm not because he rage quit the MI server a few hours beforehand lmao

So you are part of mystery inc...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

8 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

[...]

Inb4 paperless[...]

If true they're like 3 years behind schedule, haha.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

1 hour ago, Viselli said:

Patrick: "NPO wasn't bad we should have kept fighting. Alex was wrong to ban them. I was just following orders. 

*Gets kicked*

Patrick: "Stop reforming Camelot it was better when we were trying to get people to delete"

lmao I literally said in that quote that there were a few individuals who went to far and deserved the punishment. I have NEVER encouraged somebody to delete their nation and I don't know of a single person in Camelot who did so during the war either. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Arthur made a thread because Epi and him felt guilty over their role in the worst war the game has ever seen. I'm salty at Epi and Arthur because they're human beings with empathy. If only I had been leader, we wouldn't have stepped down to those Kerchtog people! My current allies mean nothing to me, and I enjoyed every single moment of rolling them. The only dark stain on that war isn't how long it was extended, how IQ did peace, NPO's involvement, hitting former allies for making mistakes mid war, ridding the game of thousands of players, making the game unplayable for an entire side for 8 months... no no no, it's that NPO started cheating in month three of completely dominating the game.

The coercion to delete the game minimally impacted the game as a whole... I could tell you to delete and you wouldn't. Now, if I were to hold you down for... let's say the 3 months that the war went "legitimately," with members of your own government telling you that we're not allowing you to even get close to a peace talk, with members of their government willfully admitting that they have no plans to ending the war, even in private conversation between friends they're telling you to just dodge out because they're talking in the leadership channel about how to make the war last as long as possible

Strangely... I'd think you'd delete like the thousand + players that left Kerchtog during the war.

Ah so if you would have been fine if the war ended in November? After Kerchtog already had 300+ deletions, at least a hundred vms, and many more on purple? After six months of sitting on Kerchtog... Over two months of GPWC being a thing... yeah, I agree completely. The war was completely justified to last six months. Sure, it would've been great to have saved us from the final three months of the war... but ya know what, inflicting either six months or 9 months of an unplayable game onto half of the game without remorse shows that you're a total !@#$.

Strange... why would a group of experienced government get high gov? It's such a strange question... why would these people, who have been government for top alliances for years, get to join our high gov. It's completely astounding! By God the horrors they'd inflict onto us. No longer could Cam ever be ruled by us... the true government of Camelot... Oh God, if only. Thank God for Eclipse, now we can 'win the game' without having to worry about getting partnered with people of more experience. 

Normally I don't respond to such bull shit, but this time, I'm going to respond to this bull shit. Pushing out old gov members to try to reform Camelot's image. Excuse me if I am wrong, but post merge, you spammed the gov channel post merge about how Camelot did nothing wrong. It was only NPO who did the bad, that Camelot was blameless, and that adding GG&FU to the alliance was sure to fail. Oh and let's not forget you literally trying to poach Cam government in the government channel. Maybe I'm absolutely bonkers, but even I would not poach the government of an alliance in the government channel... and then a year later start !@#$ing about how those who left with me were pushed out... 

You're also mistaking something huge here. The idea of a "reformed" Camelot was mostly Rose posturing. The difference is - Camelot gov felt accountable for their actions, Epi and Arthur agreed they did bad, so they apologized. 

It's called accountability. I'm sure it's a strange concept, but when you do something bad, you apologize and you strive to make sure it doesn't happen again. Why did Camelot apologize - because Camelot held itself accountable for its actions... maybe your position in gov didn't get you privy to all the good bits of information, but Camelot had already been planning an apology prior to the merger. Rose had been "touching it up" and they were prepared to apologize. 

Another... very startling thing to notice is that you don't see holding the game hostage for months as a wrong doing. You were happy to inflict lasting damage so long as NPO didn't cheat... that's incredible. 

Also, you wouldn't know this because you got removed and took your band of salty kids, but damn near all of Camelot government expected to get rolled at the nap. Even Rose was prepared to get hit. If you told any member of Camelot gov post merge that apologizing would save them from getting rolled, they'd laugh at your face and tell you to wait for nap to end. We felt assured that we'd get rolled for a month before they peaced out and we'd continue with our lives. That's what we expected, and we planned around it. 

If I hadn't already given up on politics I'd sit around and wonder why six people upvoted this garbage. Since I no longer care, I'd like to send you the customary response for any union member... F U 

Damn man, go easy on the kid. No need to burn the youngster alive 🤣

• Like 1

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

When was Camelot great to begin with? 

It is a campaign slogan, not a historical document. Don't let your memes be dreams.

• Like 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

On 8/22/2021 at 1:12 PM, Zed said:

As the Good Shepherd of t$ during our time as a paperless alliance, and boasting a undefeated and untied record as a t$ Executive in two tours of duty in those roles, I hereby submit my application to be viceroy of Camelot.

I promise I will Make Camelot Great Again.

Camelot would be crazy to pass this deal up tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Lmfao a bunch of you acting so surprised. What did you expect from a spaz like Epi?

They have 2 choices at this point: disband or go back to being a Rose meatshield, since they got so many already. Because anyone else will have the decency to tell them to take a hike after their actions and behavior in Dial Up.

Trash alliance is trash and they know they can't survive paperless. They've been asking for retribution since Dial Up, and have only survived because they found someone willing to treaty them for some reason, so good luck making it to 2022. Otherwise good rddance.

On 8/22/2021 at 5:25 PM, CitrusK said:

If I hadn't already given up on politics I'd sit around and wonder why six people upvoted this garbage.

I don't go around begging friends to upvote my posts. Can you honestly say the same?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1