Important Announcement from Mystery Inc

Kiloist II

All i have to say is coup the maniac, If not mystery inc and cam is in grave danger.

2 minutes ago, Kosta said:

Camelot lost King Arthur.

I repeat. Camelot lost King Arthur.

What???

Edited by Linky
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

2 minutes ago, Kosta said:

Camelot lost King Arthur.

I repeat. Camelot lost King Arthur.

What???

Thats just Azazel. Actual Arthur is still in Cam, probably just as dumb as Epi seeing as how he handed the AA over.

• Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Am I the only one not surprised at all by this news? If you guys are going paperless, I guess that means Patrick was right about cam the whole time huh epi? GGFU merge was a bad idea and 3 out of 4 of the high gov+ from the merge are now gone. Stop pretending to be something you aren't and maybe cam will be able to recover. Eclipse is now what Camelot could've been because we stayed true to our values and didn't try to run from our past.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Avatar Patrick said:

Am I the only one not surprised at all by this news? If you guys are going paperless, I guess that means Patrick was right about cam the whole time huh epi? GGFU merge was a bad idea and 3 out of 4 of the high gov+ from the merge are now gone. Stop pretending to be something you aren't and maybe cam will be able to recover. Eclipse is now what Camelot could've been because we stayed true to our values and didn't try to run from our past.

GGFU? I need a little context please :c

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

2 minutes ago, Avatar Patrick said:

This tbh.

• Upvote 2

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

This is how it went

Epi Decided to try to argue changes he wanted to happen to the alliance (I Was In Cam Before this)
   So Once Everyone with a Smart Mind, Hatebi, Uriah, Arthur Said "No" he Left and took all the docs & Gov Members who liked him with him

Later on Epi Tried negotiating saying Give me leader and I will make CAM Great, The Condition is that Merlin & Az and Hatebi Become 2IC.
(DUMB DESCSION) 

And Yeah Epi the Tyrant is now purging Cam gov that went Against him

Camelot Gov V2 - Copy.png

Edited by Arthur Jr.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ramona said:

You know you are down horrendous when Camelot decides to leave YOU. 💀💀💀

Nah it’s definitely Camelot that’s down horrendous 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Linky said:

Am i the only one to realize epi going full megalomaniac?

Yeah, based on the other responses in this thread you are clearly the only one. /s

• Haha 3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.