SoS Fitness Plan

Grabacr

3 minutes ago, Indger said:

Stealing our color bloc? Its a strategy when you are losing. 

Cry More.
image.png.4c3459d4afa69dc3eefe532cf2edcb01.png

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

7 hours ago, alyster said:

Well to be honest this was a smart move. This way SoS at least can do more damage than they do on battle field.

Big talk for an AA with a fraction of our net
image.png.7b22ca9168cf36ec27360f406fabb56e.png
image.png.3a9f57e9c45b5c205d4674a0f8518fd6.png

6 hours ago, Who Me said:

It's not like the color bonus means much during a war.

Early days yet.

/shrug , we'll see how it ends.

3 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

don't you have another micro to run into the ground

Don't you have another Indger multi to sponsor?

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

2 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

if only 😢

816106421195112458.png?v=1

Btw Thanks for your kindness in completely giving your color trade bloc to the Sangheili Ascetics and you guys moving to beige, TKR. I know you guys love the sangheili family too much and contributed your color trade bloc itself to us as a gift. lmfao

• Like 1

I feel the need to participate in this thread but we used to be good on pretty good terms with @Adrienne and @Indger and I would prefer that not to change so I'm not comfortable engaging in this snarky smack talk with them. But I don't think I've met @WarriorSoul or @Who Me yet so I'll go ahead and say that they are smelly butts and also other things about how we're really good at blowing things up and they aren't. En garde.

Edited by Scatheon aka Blast
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes hello I am a politic and war

9 minutes ago, Scatheon aka Blast said:

I feel the need to participate in this thread but we used to be good on pretty good terms with @Adrienne and @Indger and I would prefer that not to change so I'm not comfortable engaging in this snarky smack talk with them. But I don't think I've met @WarriorSoul or @Who Me yet so I'll go ahead and say that they are smelly butts and also other things about how we're really good at blowing things up and they aren't. En garde.

in my defense, I haven't showered yet today

21 minutes ago, Scatheon aka Blast said:

I feel the need to participate in this thread but we used to be good on pretty good terms with @Adrienne and @Indger and I would prefer that not to change so I'm not comfortable engaging in this snarky smack talk with them.

We'll still be good even if you do engage in snarky smack talk with me ❤️ 

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Adrienne said:

We'll still be good even if you do engage in snarky smack talk with me ❤️ 

I am very sensitive and have many feelings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Big talk for an AA with a fraction of our net
image.png.7b22ca9168cf36ec27360f406fabb56e.png
image.png.3a9f57e9c45b5c205d4674a0f8518fd6.png

Funny how you cut those images short. But I can't blame you, the moment when a 21 man micro who's not even top 50 deals out more damage than your top 10 alliance is bit embarrasing. So I stand by my statement, SoS's main contribution in this war is by trying to screw colour bonus. The rest is pennies. 

Voodoo is doing even better. And they only have 9 members. 

9x9suz2.png 

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 2

I think all this stat !@#$-waving is dumb to begin with, so I'm loath to talk about it, but it really isn't surprising that an alliance that doesn't have any nations above C21 and have the vast majority of nations under C10 isn't dealing as much relative damage as alliances that have much higher average city counts. With tons of cities to support much bigger militaries, a range of enemies that have much more expensive things to blow up, and a tight-knit group of players that are very experienced in the game, that really should come naturally. That being said, though, I do agree that you and Voodoo are definitely punching above your weight class when it comes to stats, and that we certainly could do some improving.

Don't tell Jaden I said that though.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 5:22 AM, Majima Goro said:

Move to green lol

hmm, well they are already attacking 

On 8/20/2021 at 5:09 PM, Wingawoo said:

Just join bk

ez

this is the most rational course of action (Jaden come back to us ayy lmao)

• Like 2