SoS Fitness Plan

Grabacr

6 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Are we supposed to be concerned? TI has done this the last two wars 😛

I'd be more impressed if you went after green but since t$ and Grumpy can't agree in game but can agree on color politics and no one on their side wants to piss off them off by tanking their bonus, it'll never happen. 

Cooper sounds a bit concerned :P 

@Agent W Can we go on green, pretty please 🥺

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

5 minutes ago, Dream said:

You do realise you'll tank the bloc close to brown or even below that? So much for a fitness plan lol

Thats the plan
:YesLikeThis:

• Haha 3

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

2 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I'd be more impressed if you went after green but since t$ and Grumpy can't agree in game but can agree on color politics and no one on their side wants to piss off them off by tanking their bonus, it'll never happen. 

I don't want the retirees on green to chase me 😰

• Haha 2

hqdefault.jpeg.25f276065ed2bcb1e935124fe5eb9918.jpeg385988215_Dwaneebrewo.jpeg.31f67f100c8888402f98977c3875620c.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

You all were concerned af when tap was on it last war. 

For SoS to take their common criticisms and have self deprecating humor is comedic gold. I give SoS a hard time but this was hilarious. 

Edited by Vice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Grabacr said:

EtDYHZrXEAMCnzY.png.a9d26725f81fd152645f4f9b700787fc.png.84464912ec5245433c9c97739bea645d.png

1406062222_ScreenShot2021-08-20at3_35_54pm.thumb.png.8ddc5c182f39752a0126fcc8a77bcb83.png

I didn't realize I could get so much appreciation in a single post.  My ego is going through the roof today.  

Also, obligatory: orange is a shit color.

2 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Cooper sounds a bit concerned :P

Cooper always sounds more concerned than he is. In reality, he just has strong opinions regarding the game and being fair/ethical and he'd be saying the same thing internally if we were like "hey, let's go tank a color."

2 minutes ago, Vice said:

You all were concerned af when tap was on it last war. 

For SoS to take their common criticisms and have self deprecating humor is comedic gold. I give SoS a hard time but this was hilarious. 

Who tf is TAP?

5 minutes ago, Grabacr said:

I don't want the retirees on green to chase me 😰

🏃‍♂️

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

Who tf is TAP?

He's talking about when they weren't following the peace terms and moving their training AA off the color and tanking our bonus during peace.  @Vice If you think we were mad, go try that with Syndi and green lmao.

Just now, Cooper_ said:

He's talking about when they weren't following the peace terms and moving their training AA off the color and tanking our bonus during peace.  @Vice If you think we were mad, go try that with Syndi and green lmao.

Oh. Well, that's different. Do what you say you're gonna do, smh.

BrOQBND.jpg

4 hours ago, Grabacr said:

We at SoS are in need of a fitness plan,

our average score is down but our members are up.

This results in Borg Brown being the poorest colour bloc.

How can we go about fixing this? 
Fix our bloat?
Up-tier our members?
No.

5k6r86.jpeg.ebb4d1e631783a3544549c4f217de2ca.jpeg

We've found another solution.
Hollywood.
How do all those Beverley Hill's elites keep such athletic figures? 

In our plight, TKR has stepped forward and opened their doors to us (knowingly or not).

Now instead of Brown being tanked, Orange will suffer under the weight of our unending bloat. 

We hope that our stay here, however brief or protracted, will help our members, both big and  small.

After all, Orange is the new Brown.

unknown-5.png.f98ee6e4bc46dba8e6b6c69e8443c20b.png

unknown-3.png.5e66d9df977ca8da6524402c526a11a2.png

EtDYHZrXEAMCnzY.png.a9d26725f81fd152645f4f9b700787fc.png.84464912ec5245433c9c97739bea645d.png

In a show of appreciation, i have written a Haiku for Orange Bloc:

When a high bonus

is met by a bloated horde

it will be no more

TLDR:
SoS is coming to the orange colour bloc to share the bloat

1406062222_ScreenShot2021-08-20at3_35_54pm.thumb.png.8ddc5c182f39752a0126fcc8a77bcb83.png

Swamp did it first and better 

Edit: still noice I guess

Edited by Grave

image.png.a27c21a451c3265a29268af9656ab97c.png

Hey did everyone like my meme I googled Orange is the New Black memes and found this one because the OP is a reference to Orange is the New Black which is a television show which features this character and also it says I feel great about this which is also a reference to how I'm actually feeling about the change which is certainly great and it all just fits together so well anyway okay how do I post this

Edited by Scatheon aka Blast

Yes hello I am a politic and war

1 hour ago, DragonKnight said:

That one didn't age quite so well Jontron template: MemeTemplatesOfficial

What?