A Treatise on the Current War

Agent W

49 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

If by considered a target you mean that one person floated the idea and was immediately shot down by the rest of the group then sure. That’s like when the one weird kid in school suggests everyone should indeed jump off a bridge for science and everyone tells him to shut up and keep listening to Green Day. 

Were you the weird kid or the one telling him to shut up... just for my notes

Banner for PnW.png

2 minutes ago, Aero said:

Were you the weird kid or the one telling him to shut up... just for my notes

I’m not a fan of green day if that helps!!

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

1 hour ago, Agent W said:

It is unfortunate that war had to come between BW and HW

You added rose in that. If you wanted to have BW vs HW you could have done so. You were more militarized than us, would be having the blitz advantage and we were equal. But it doesn't matter to us now coz we are fighters and we are used and well practised to this target rich environment. Only thing i can say is you all are hypocrites and have double standards.

1 hour ago, Agent W said:

it became entirely plausible that the Syndicate, the last true powersphere that could challenge them would be next.

Wow you call yourself a powesphere but still need some roses?

1 hour ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

"First" Add something of essence and read.

Ok take it. And yeah, you change sides nicely.

1 hour ago, Eumirbago said:

The arguments of your coalition are weak and the spin won't affect the cheeks we about to clap.

fyi, your coalition's arguements are weak. go and read them. You clap our cheeks now, but i am sure we will make your nose & rose bleed.

Edited by Indger
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

1 minute ago, Eumirbago said:

1. Even the left nut and the right nut is not equal. So is this war !@#$

2. We'll take any random ass help we can get and roll any fricking alliance in the way of clapping GOB cheeks. If you wanna get rolled again with GOB, Idgaf you can get it again.

4. You ain't gonna do shit. @Cooper_ and @BigMorf is your FA. They ain't gonna do shit, but accept this ass beating. We gonna let you beige us this round, and then infra bombing from here on out.

You know what I don't like @Charles Bolivar. I don't like GOB having more cities than me. I want GOB rolled over and over again until average is the same as my city count.

Just keep getting these city boosts 👍

They seem to be working out pretty well for you. 29 cities in less than two years isn't bad, at that rate you should catch up to them pretty quickly.

Untitled.png

Just now, Charles Bolivar said:

Just keep getting these city boosts 👍

They seem to be working out pretty well for you. 29 cities in less than two years isn't bad, at that rate you should catch up to them pretty quickly.

Shit dude, one more war then

Lxr4VfE.png

55 minutes ago, Indger said:

Ok take it. And yeah, you change sides nicely.

No one always has the same enemies and allies in Orbis, and it has always been that way.
:KeVin:

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

4 hours ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

"First" Add something of essence and read.

You should probably remove this out of the copy pasta

Glad to be apart of SyndiSphere while not being in SyndiSphere

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

honest to god are we gonna have to deal with eumir's tantrums this entire war? it's so pathetic

Bold of TKR to call Eumir out for "tantrums" (which tbh, in itself makes you look dumb) when their prevailing narrative has been whining about our cb and how its a dogpile. Then, when WANA gives you what you want, have two TKR reps completely ignore the post y'all have been begging for only for one to make a comment on something you've already dug into the ground while ignoring all the additional context, and for you to whine more about a member that's getting on your nerves/hurting your feelings.

Bricks in glass houses, friend. I'd do yourselves a favor and let Adri or Cooper chime in, at least they do your FA some justice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

thalmorcommie.png

4 minutes ago, Emperor Adam said:

Bold of TKR to call Eumir out for "tantrums" (which tbh, in itself makes you look dumb) when their prevailing narrative has been whining about our cb and how its a dogpile. Then, when WANA gives you what you want, have two TKR reps completely ignore the post y'all have been begging for only for one to make a comment on something you've already dug into the ground while ignoring all the additional context, and for you to whine more about a member that's getting on your nerves/hurting your feelings.

Bricks in glass houses, friend. I'd do yourselves a favor and let Adri or Cooper chime in, at least they do your FA some justice.

buddy i don't actually care, which is why i took exactly zero time to respond to any of wana's points (didn't actually read the op tbh), but eumir is out here being the human embodiment of the navy seal copypasta which, to me, is Very Funny.

wars are just some dumb shit i have to do every several months or so because i accidentally found cybernations 13 years ago. internet nerds with a hard on for watching numbers go down are not gonna hurt my feelings lmao

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

buddy i don't actually care, which is why i took exactly zero time to respond to any of wana's points (didn't actually read the op tbh), but eumir is out here being the human embodiment of the navy seal copypasta which, to me, is Very Funny.

wars are just some dumb shit i have to do every several months or so because i accidentally found cybernations 13 years ago. internet nerds with a hard on for watching numbers go down are not gonna hurt my feelings lmao

dont care

didnt read

Edited by Tartarus
plus: you're boring
  • Like 1

Oh tS...

You guys are like the pre 2004 Redsox to our Yankees.  To you we are and continue to be your biggest rival and threat, I assume this to be the case since all you do is declare war on us.  Where as we look at you as an annoying little brother.  Could we attack you guys? sure, but generally there is always someone more important for us to fight than you.   If you guys keep this up tho, you may just move into the number one spot in our hearts.

Nice to see your CB redo is much better tho. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Oh tS...

You guys are like the pre 2004 Redsox to our Yankees.  To you we are and continue to be your biggest rival and threat, I assume this to be the case since all you do is declare war on us.  Where as we look at you as an annoying little brother.  Could we attack you guys? sure, but generally there is always someone more important for us to fight than you.   If you guys keep this up tho, you may just move into the number one spot in our hearts.

Nice to see your CB redo is much better tho. 

awh thank u

don't forget ur dentures on the way out

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Agent W said:

This caused Hollywood bloc to respond in kind by issuing their own militarization orders, which we quickly noted.

Technically, Grumpy started milling up because I wanted to see if we could get people to VM again. I guess that backfired 😆

9 hours ago, Agent W said:

Now I have heard the argument over and over that you can’t take SRD seriously, that it’s just a personality, but that undersells just how influential and aware SRD is as an alliance leader.

I'm not sure who's telling you this, but its not true. You absolutely have to take SRD seriously, but don't select out the threat comments. SRD makes good decisions and is arguably the publicly most transparent leader there is. Did we consider hitting BW? Not for long, because we knew you guys would hit us! Were we considering hitting you recently? Only I suggested that. 

Now the real question is why you felt it necessary to rope Rose in for this. That part of the equation has been far too silent since the Whale Hegemony rhetoric is such a comfortable default. I think Eumir and I are both disappointed that we couldn't have that 1v1 that the world deserves.

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

9 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

The arguments of your coalition are weak and the spin won't affect the cheeks we about to clap.

After @Adrienne mentioned it, I did a forum search for "cheeks", filtered down to posts that also contain some kind of iteration on the word "clap", and got around 40 results. 14 of which were from you. Now here's the 15th. I don't know about anyone else but I feel like we're getting near the end of Bart's "I didn't do it" career.

yDqwMg.gif

• Haha 1

Yes hello I am a politic and war

20 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Now the real question is why you felt it necessary to rope Rose in for this.

This is a continued counter-narrative y'all keep pushing. Since other attempts to respond have clearly been ignored, let me list it as simply as I can:

1. We had a reason to hit you.

2. Rose had a reason to hit you.

3. It's no secret and even certain ones of your allies agree: Either of us hitting you alone would be utter whale suicide because after 2-3 rounds our 35+ would be dead and downdecs would start. Both of us together stand a decent chance because of the number advantage. 

It's simple. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, especially when said enemy is borderline untouchable without them.

• Upvote 3

thalmorcommie.png

29 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Now I have heard the argument over and over that you can’t take SRD seriously, that it’s just a personality, but that undersells just how influential and aware SRD is as an alliance leader.

Please continue telling me how awesome I am, as sad as I am to see my alliance lose a war, I do appreciate all the comments about me being wicked smart, and would love for them to continue. 

Its been a long trip since being voted worst player in the game in 2018 to now dangerous criminal mastermind with an unstoppable alliance.

edit: whoops that isn't a zig quote, that is a Wana quote that i quoted in zig's post, I dont know how to use forums.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Haha 4