(RoHt) Orange Man bets on the Moon

Cooper_

I genuinely appreciate how self indulgent t$ are that we lost some score, we went through over a year of losing score and it didn't bother us. Stop being salty and inflict more damage and enjoy the war. 

7 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Wait you read that as a threat? holy shit you guys are paranoid as crap...  I guess this conversation below makes more sense then.  One where i made a joke, and Leo gets all bent out of shape.  I looked at the rest of the conversation from your screen grab and Leo got bent out of shape at that one too.

image.png.89d2d1bc73e90910eefc46355211c252.png
image.png.056c2256e4b4af28983c606dde214724.png

Atleast GJC gets that i am joking here.

This is what I am dealing with guys.

Hey, who is that person with the Roman flag as his profile picture? Damn they're good looking.

• Like 2

Nice post, Wana, I lol'ed :D

54 minutes ago, Agent W said:

P.S. Bonus screenshot fun time!
vvmHE1m.png

but also, weird choice with this screenshot hahaha. I was telling @Krampus to stop being a weirdo and making "biting the pillow" jokes about getting rolled lmao

Edited by Adrienne

BrOQBND.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Wait you read that as a threat? holy shit you guys are paranoid as crap...  I guess this conversation below makes more sense then.  One where i made a joke, and Leo gets all bent out of shape.  I looked at the rest of the conversation from your screen grab and Leo got bent out of shape at that one too.

image.png.89d2d1bc73e90910eefc46355211c252.png
image.png.056c2256e4b4af28983c606dde214724.png

Atleast GJC gets that i am joking here.

This is what I am dealing with guys.

SRD knew exactly what he was doing by posting that and I was giving the reaction they wanted. Our embassy with them has always been an interesting place and while T$ and Grumpy's views align on matter such as Green, They differ on many many things. SRD knows this. I'm not sure if any of you have ever dealt with him being on the other side but I think you would not describe him as a humble being. I dont play into that game with him as he knows exactly what he is doing by posting multitudes of comments like this. 

Did not expect to get log dumped today but here we are lol.

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Agent W said:

40AVDoD.png

Lol what alliance is Worcestershire in?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

4 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

He is one of my precious Junior Associates.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

5 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

The Enterprise

10 minutes ago, Sargun said:

damn this whole war is because t$ got scared that someone joked around in a discord server?

lmaooooooooooooooooo

No that isn't it at all? Not sure what you have been reading .

I appreciate Leo giving me so much credit, I am many things, but Partisan I am not, what you see is what you get.  If I wanted to make veiled threats/insults I wouldn't do it in a shared embassy, I would do it on the forums where stuff like that goes, or in a radio show.  What I will do, and do do is crack jokes, and bust your balls.  Which is what the conversation I linked was about, me busting tS's balls because of all the comments tS pushes about evil G/G upper tier consolation.

Leo, you seem to struggle with that, because you think every comment i make is somehow a shot at you or your alliance, that may be how you communicate with people you enjoy attacking over and over again,  but that is not how I roll.

If you would like, to help you out in our embassy, I will use italics every time I am taking a shot at you guys (if i can figure out how to do that in discord) This way you will know when to be offended and standoffish, and when to be chill. 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

No that isn't it at all? Not sure what you have been reading .

What Wana posted really looks like it. Don't worry Leo we all know how brave you guys are. 

I find it absolutely fascinating that t$ of all alliances complains about people talking shit when all they have done in public is smack talk anyone who doesn't hold their hands. Truly amazing. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

1 hour ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Hey, who is that person with the Roman flag as his profile picture? Damn they're good looking.

Clearly it's smith rerolling to grace us again. A gentleman that handsome? It must surely be him!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Agent W said:

So did KETOGG, and that was a good enough reason for TKR.

Wait did KETOGG not hit TKR (CHAOS) in Surf's Up (I think this is what you were referring to)? If that's not what you're talking about then IDK what you're on about.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

21 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Wait did KETOGG not hit TKR (CHAOS) in Surf's Up (I think this is what you were referring to)? If that's not what you're talking about then IDK what you're on about.

He's talking about DDR. His post is an attempted spoof of that, but with half the logs he used for it being from during this war lol

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

8 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

He's talking about DDR. His post is an attempted spoof of that, but with half the logs he used for it being from during this war lol

Wait but didn’t KETOGG not exist yet?

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

The Enterprise

2 hours ago, Agent W said:

Junior Associates.

I remember now. That's the same guy that tried to personally collect on my perceived debt to t$ from NPOlt and tried to get me to pay 100 million the day before you guys attacked aha. Good times.

Anyway, I appreciate being included in the threatening log dump, except you should have chosen the one where I posted a screenshot of me asking HW high gov to hit you because @Eumirbago wanted a good 1v1. It's a real shame you guys didn't go for the solid 1 v 1 and brought in Rose. 

They've done a good job staying quiet this war like usual...can't wait to see t$ yelling at Rose for deflecting again #cookies.

(yeah, I'm doing the italics rule too)

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

17 minutes ago, lancelot1 said:

So does this mean I should buy moon landing now? 

💎 🙌

you run econ - give moon landing grants to everyone

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.