The First Snek on The Moon (No Whales Allowed)

Agent W

10 hours ago, Micchan said:

I can understand Grumpy but why Guardian? They are nothing special in terms of upper tier numbers

Vengeance on @Vanek26 for the special "gift" he sent me and Scatheon 😢

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

21 hours ago, Miller said:

OP hegemony or easily rolled. We can’t be both. 

Hollywood is only OP in the whale tier. I feel like i'm repeating myself but the only issue I have with Hollywood is that in 1v1 "fair" sphere wars, GG whales are basically unbeatable. So, what's the point of attacking Hollywood if our main objective which is to stop GG whales from growing tremendously cannot be achieved ? Our whales would just get rolled while GG whales keep growing and thus, the gap would become even bigger. It's almost as if the gap between Grumpy and Rose/t$ etc wasn't huge enough already.

Easily rolled ? Rolling HW has never been easy. The fact that it requires the two strongest spheres HW excluded (both with a large amount of whales, unlike Oasis or Minc) to work together to roll you literally means that you aren't easy to roll. Taking down GG hasn't been easy in the first round and we took heavy losses as well in the whale tier. When GG was dogpiling, their losses were way lower to not say close to non-existent for most of them.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Pascal said:

Easily rolled ? Rolling HW has never been easy. The fact that it requires the two strongest spheres HW excluded (both with a large amount of whales, unlike Oasis or Minc) to work together to roll you literally means that you aren't easy to roll. Taking down GG hasn't been easy in the first round and we took heavy losses as well in the whale tier. When GG was dogpiling, their losses were way lower to not say close to non-existent for most of them.

This is how I know you are full of it.  Heavy losses? Please.  You cant run around and be like HW doesnt take any damage when they dogpile, and then dogpile us, and be like we took heavy losses to do this. 

We are both the same size and you have taken less damage this war than I took during Guns and Roses, and that includes you eating a bunch of losses in the first round where we did about a billion in damage to you because you were one of the few we focused on. 

I have noticed when you take damage its devastating, and when we take the same amount of damage its no big deal.  Weird, maybe work on your warchest requirements?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

8 hours ago, Who Me said:

Only when you have a lot of help.

Only when we have good FA

11 minutes ago, Miller said:

Only because there’s a serious need to compensate for incompetence. 

Keep repeating it maybe it’ll get accepted the next time around

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This is how I know you are full of it.  Heavy losses? Please.  You cant run around and be like HW doesnt take any damage when they dogpile, and then dogpile us, and be like we took heavy losses to do this. 

We are both the same size and you have taken less damage this war than I took during Guns and Roses, and that includes you eating a bunch of losses in the first round where we did about a billion in damage to you because you were one of the few we focused on. 

I have noticed when you take damage its devastating, and when we take the same amount of damage its no big deal.  Weird, maybe work on your warchest requirements?

Because you're one of the (rare) Grumpy people who isn't a complete pixelhugger and fights more than the first round. You're the fourth grumpy to have taken the most damages in this war out of 30+ in GnR.

GnR was also the "hardest" war for Grumpy out of gw15/16/18 so it's easy to take it as an example lmao. I could use your rhetoric and say that only 1/3rd of Grumpy members took over 1 billions damages in gw16. And I could give you countless examples of Grumpy people who took derisory amounts of damages during both gw16 & gw18, like Lafaillette (Trevor Belmont) who took 760m damages in gw18 and 520m in gw16, which is atrociously low.

As for myself, it's worth noting that my damages taken aren't extremely high because my infrastructure was lower at the beginning of gw19 as I was already damaged by KT & I didn't have stupidly high amounts of infra like some of your members. And unlike some people, I'm not bleeding hundreds of millions of loot when I get beiged.

Now, our damages taken as the whole coalition are quite spread between t$, Rose and Eclipse/Company for whales. Despite that, my point was that it'll take our whales more time to recover from gw19 (in ROI) despite dogpiling you that it took yours to recover from gw15/gw16 or even most likely gw18 while having half of the game against you at that time. Feel free to do the maths if you don't believe me.

Try again next time.

Edited by Pascal
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Miller said:

Viewpoints need to be accepted. Facts are facts. Keep ignoring your side’s shortcomings though, they’ll totally disappear on their own. 

No they don’t need to be accepted. We have no shortcomings.

Lxr4VfE.png

20 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

No they don’t need to be accepted. We have no shortcomings.

True, they don’t. But what I said wasn’t a viewpoint that needs/doesn’t need to be accepted. It was a statement of fact. Unlike you saying you have no shortcomings. That’s a viewpoint not based on anything remotely approaching reality. 

17 hours ago, Pascal said:

Because you're one of the (rare) Grumpy people who isn't a complete pixelhugger and fights more than the first round. You're the fourth grumpy to have taken the most damages in this war out of 30+ in GnR.

GnR was also the "hardest" war for Grumpy out of gw15/16/18 so it's easy to take it as an example lmao. I could use your rhetoric and say that only 1/3rd of Grumpy members took over 1 billions damages in gw16. And I could give you countless examples of Grumpy people who took derisory amounts of damages during both gw16 & gw18, like Lafaillette (Trevor Belmont) who took 760m damages in gw18 and 520m in gw16, which is atrociously low.

As for myself, it's worth noting that my damages taken aren't extremely high because my infrastructure was lower at the beginning of gw19 as I was already damaged by KT & I didn't have stupidly high amounts of infra like some of your members. And unlike some people, I'm not bleeding hundreds of millions of loot when I get beiged.

Now, our damages taken as the whole coalition are quite spread between t$, Rose and Eclipse/Company for whales. Despite that, my point was that it'll take our whales more time to recover from gw19 (in ROI) despite dogpiling you that it took yours to recover from gw15/gw16 or even most likely gw18 while having half of the game against you at that time. Feel free to do the maths if you don't believe me.

Try again next time.

This is not an us problem, that is a you problem, (remind me, didn't you get hit by KT because you guys were acting like a bunch of pixel huggers) and if you are upset that you guys are taking more damage, talk to your fellow fighters that aren't pulling their weight.  I see an Alpha or CoA that has barely tried, I see an leader of RON that is active enough to run a news service but too busy to hit the declare war button.  I am sure there are a bunch more upper tier slackers on your side not pulling their weight.  So if you want to cry about all this damage you are taking look at your coalition before crying about it here.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Weird, maybe work on your warchest requirements?

Screenshot_20210908-134756_50.thumb.png.67e3faed57133073c377276fb41791ee.png

Screenshot_20210908-134437_50.thumb.png.190c864a331a8f4b7b4d65b7f682ad2e.png

Ok buddy. 

I'd also like to note that since Pascal is managing the offshore, he is constantly moving between alliances, some of which were not tracked by CTOwned before they were deleted.

Here's his stats according to Locutus, which tracks all of those wars (and yes this is excluding the KT war damage):

Screenshot_20210908-145323_50.thumb.png.386d16b41e0a636f4ebd24cd9187bbb4.png

And here are your Guns and Roses CTOwned stats:

Screenshot_20210908-145622_27.png.848b662358887053dc994b8441bae8fb.png

Seems pretty clear cut to me, even with the disparities between the two tools. 

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

gw1 gw6 gw15 gw9999 please use the war names

Not until we start making better names for these wars that aren't generic garbage like "Error 552" or "10-Day War".

Edited by KindaEpicMoah
Mobile sucks
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I see an Alpha or CoA that has barely tried, I see an leader of RON that is active enough to run a news service but too busy to hit the declare war button. 

Hahaha ok this is actually pretty good I'll give you that. The important distinction however is that all of these slackers (besides Alpha because they dodge whatever war is too hard for them to fight) is that they get regularly flattened by Grumpy whenever they fight them, except for in this rare instance where Grumpy has been neutralized since the two other spheres with the largest whale tiers are working together. In every war in recent history (and every potential 1v1 sphere war), Grumpy slackers are able to coast by taking minimal damage due to their relative safety in mega-whale tiering. This also allows them make choices too risky for other whales (or any other player really), such as spending all of their cash on cities and saving up for rebuild during the war. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

Only when we have good FA

Keep repeating it maybe it’ll get accepted the next time around

Your 'good' FA lately stems from us managing to roll nearly every sphere in the game one after the other in quick succession.

You're welcome 👍

Untitled.png

7 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Hahaha ok this is actually pretty good I'll give you that. The important distinction however is that all of these slackers (besides Alpha because they dodge whatever war is too hard for them to fight) is that they get regularly flattened by Grumpy whenever they fight them, except for in this rare instance where Grumpy has been neutralized since the two other spheres with the largest whale tiers are working together. In every war in recent history (and every potential 1v1 sphere war), Grumpy slackers are able to coast by taking minimal damage due to their relative safety in mega-whale tiering. This also allows them make choices too risky for other whales (or any other player really), such as spending all of their cash on cities and saving up for rebuild during the war. 

What are you on about 🤣 by that same logic tS's top tier is slacking right now with barely a war in sight doing much the same. This has nothing to do with slacking but is due to them being mostly out of range due to war mechanics regarding score ranges, but don't try to make out that grumpy is somehow a bunch of war dodgers when the truth is they are simply unable to do so due to game mechanics. It's a lazy argument lacking any reference to logic or reason

Edited by Charles Bolivar
  • Like 1

Untitled.png

8 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

talk to your fellow fighters that aren't pulling their weight.  I see an Alpha or CoA that has barely tried, I see an leader of RON that is active enough to run a news service but too busy to hit the declare war button

image.png.f2b3662c748ee0f161f835b9e7a9dcb9.png

• Haha 4

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

16 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Seems pretty clear cut to me, even with the disparities between the two tools. 

Am I misreading your stats or do yours say that Pascal has done net 620 mil damage and SRD did net 4.18 bil damage...?

Also implying spying someone to see their warchest is effective, while also in the same post hinting at the fact that you understand how offshores work is very confusing...

• Upvote 1

In all those wars you guys complain about, EVERY SINGLE MEMBER in Grumpy declares wars, Everyone, if you don't, you go find a new alliance afterwards.  Can Eclipse say that? an alliance that talks a big game but from what I have seen doesn't really back it up.  I just took a quick look at your upper tier, and out of the 15 guys you have with 30 cities or more, only 5 of them are still fighting, the rest of them haven't declared a single war since the first week, and unlike with Grumpy where its physically impossible for us to fight due to game mechanics, what is the excuse for your members? 

Ok buddy. 

I'd also like to note that since Pascal is managing the offshore, he is constantly moving between alliances, some of which were not tracked by CTOwned before they were deleted.

Here's his stats according to Locutus, which tracks all of those wars (and yes this is excluding the KT war damage):

Also this still isn't really helping your cause here, We rolled Pascal the first round, we beiged him I think 5 times, and yet over the 3 weeks we have been fighting, he has only taken 300 million more damage than me during GnR where I was winning all my wars...  you can be like 300 million! that is so much! but if you listen to anything Pascal has been whining about over the last few weeks, 300 million in damage is peanuts to a nation his size according to him.

• Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Your 'good' FA lately stems from us managing to roll nearly every sphere in the game one after the other in quick succession.

You're welcome 👍

Then that means FA so good other people do it for us

20 hours ago, Miller said:

True, they don’t. But what I said wasn’t a viewpoint that needs/doesn’t need to be accepted. It was a statement of fact. Unlike you saying you have no shortcomings. That’s a viewpoint not based on anything remotely approaching reality. 

Everything I say is a fact because I am the reality.

• Haha 1
Lxr4VfE.png

The biggest complaint I have about this war (and admit it, it's more reasonable than Hollywood's whining), is that Orbis no longer has a common enemy to fight after Grumpy's been sufficiently taken down. The unifying factor of everyone feeling threatened by Grumpy and Hollywood going out of its way to make itself unlikable is something we haven't had since NPO-IQ-OD. When Grumpy is sufficiently neutered, new targets will emerge and the regularly scheduled politics will emerge again.