The First Snek on The Moon (No Whales Allowed)

Agent W

1 hour ago, Pascal said:

Take it however you want but I never wanted to dogpile Hollywood and I actually feel quite bad for TKR/tO/BK being rolled/dogpiled again and again over the past year (and I have absolutely nothing against them), I'm just here for Grumpy.

Then challenge Grumpy alliance vs sphere upper tier only, both BW and Rosesphere have the numbers to take them down, they will accept and they only have NAPs so no one is forced to join

But no, better put together the two strongest sphere in the game and start again another dogpile that means nothing, will change nothing, and will bore everyone

Starting a war where I have the 95% chance to win? Pure horror, I must have 101% because in this game is so important to win, how can an alliance survive if they don't win every war?

A lot of new players join this game every month, can we show them that this game can be fun? I know it can but I'm starting to forget it

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure how SK is participating when it's an AA of all pretty much retired players that haven't deleted their nations for some reason (seriously I don't know why I still maintain it. Pretty sure we're just getting raided for kicks.

Not important rambling of bad game mechanic:
The city tiering still stucks though. I have 24 cities and one of my attackers has 30. 27 to 24 ain't even bad, but 30 vs 24 is straight up diarrhea. Literally a 25% increase. That's an issue of how the scoring value of cities has always been horrible though and not scalar like it should have been 5yrs ago. #fixthegamesheepy

Anyways, enjoy your war kiddos.

9 hours ago, Micchan said:

Then challenge Grumpy alliance vs sphere upper tier only, both BW and Rosesphere have the numbers to take them down, they will accept and they only have NAPs so no one is forced to join

Wtf is that bullshit lmao, Grumpy would never fight alone without Hollywood backing them up. Are you that desperate trying to look for arguments to support their cause ?

Edited by Pascal
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Micchan said:

But no, better put together the two strongest sphere in the game and start again another dogpile that means nothing, will change nothing, and will bore everyone

Starting a war where I have the 95% chance to win? Pure horror, I must have 101% because in this game is so important to win, how can an alliance survive if they don't win every war?

A lot of new players join this game every month, can we show them that this game can be fun? I know it can but I'm starting to forget it

You're missing the whole point of this war here. We are dogpiling you (read : Grumpy) to rebalance the game and I think we already argued enough about how a 1v1 against Hollywood is pure suicide & pretty much guarantees another dogpile in favor of Grumpy where they would be *again* untouched. You want fair wars ? Sure, you may not believe it but me too. Just start by not allying alliances with an incredibly strong whale tier unkillable in 1v1 "fair" sphere wars then ?

You're asking for fair wars but you are one of the main reasons we can't have fair wars currently, that's quite paradoxical. The ""short and fair"" wars that Ronny promotes are utter bullshit which only benefits Grumpy, basically roll & destroy all your opponents in the space of 2-3 weeks then go back home. Yay, fair wars !

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Pascal said:

Wtf is that bullshit lmao, Grumpy would never fight alone without Hollywood backing them up. Are you that desperate trying to look for arguments to support their cause ?

4 hours ago, Pascal said:

You're missing the whole point of this war here. We are dogpiling you (read : Grumpy) to rebalance the game and I think we already argued enough about how a 1v1 against Hollywood is pure suicide & pretty much guarantees another dogpile in favor of Grumpy where they would be *again* untouched. You want fair wars ? Sure, you may not believe it but me too. Just start by not allying alliances with an incredibly strong whale tier unkillable in 1v1 "fair" sphere wars then ?

You're asking for fair wars but you are one of the main reasons we can't have fair wars currently, that's quite paradoxical. The ""short and fair"" wars that Ronny promotes are utter bullshit which only benefits Grumpy, basically roll & destroy all your opponents in the space of 2-3 weeks then go back home. Yay, fair wars !

So you're saying that you can't beat Grumpy 1 vs 1 but at the same time you're saying that Grumpy will never fight without a backup, don't you see a contradiction in this? If they can't lose why should they be scared to fight alone?

Let's take Rosesphere, Rose and direct allies alone, how many c30+ there are?

4 Voodoo

6 CoA

2 ASM

11 Yarr

4 R&R

39 Rose

We're already at 66 nations, t$ is in a similar situation, Grumpy has 28

Give to Hollywood your numbers and we show you how to pin down Grumpy in 2 weeks

Let's be real, you don't have the balls to start a war where there's a little chance you could !@#$ up because you dubt of your competence even if in this game winning or losing means nothing, don't forget how it ended last time we had someone obsessed with winning at the expense of fun

Your CB is weak because you're weak mentally

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Micchan said:

So you're saying that you can't beat Grumpy 1 vs 1 but at the same time you're saying that Grumpy will never fight without a backup, don't you see a contradiction in this? If they can't lose why should they be scared to fight alone?

No, I said that Blackwater or Rosesphere alone couldn't beat Hollywood in the high and whale tiers in 1v1, not Grumpy alone. Again what you're saying here is just complete nonsense, Grumpy would never fight alone if t$ or Rose blitzed them, the rest of Hollywood would help them.

Let's take Rosesphere, Rose and direct allies alone, how many c30+ there are?

4 Voodoo

6 CoA

2 ASM

11 Yarr

4 R&R

39 Rose

We're already at 66 nations, t$ is in a similar situation, Grumpy has 28

Hollywood has 78 c30s+ (19 TKR, 30 Grumpy, 25 Guardian, 3 tO, 1 BK) as well, that's more than Rose or BW.

But the problem isn't at all about c30+, using this as an argument is incredibly stupid, there is a huge difference between a c30 and a c40 nowadays. 85% of Rose and t$ whales are c30-35 while over half of Grumpy (about 15 nations) is c40+. You'd have a point with the old planes-only war meta, but with the new war meta that nerfed updeclares asf & boosted downdeclares, a 3 well-coordinated c40s can easily beat 6 c35s without any problem, this is one of the reasons why Hollywood beat Roasis Inc in gw18. 

Give to Hollywood your numbers and we show you how to pin down Grumpy in 2 weeks

Let's be real, you don't have the balls to start a war where there's a little chance you could !@#$ up because you dubt of your competence even if in this game winning or losing means nothing, don't forget how it ended last time we had someone obsessed with winning at the expense of fun

It's not normal that it should take 2 weeks to pin Grumpy in the first place, and even in the best of the scenarios Blackwater or Rosesphere alone would never be able to fully pin GG with Hollywood. It's not about winning nor losing, it's about giving GG whales a beating they largely deserve after methodically beating the whales of the rest of the game one by one to take the edge. I already said it but literally the only way to properly beat GG right away is to have Blackwater & Rose collaborate together, do you find that normal ?

Do you think it's fun to be a whale not in GG and see your nation being rolled to ashes every single time you fight GG ? And then spend billions and billions to rebuild post-war while GG whales lose almost nothing and keep growing like weed ? Well, I can tell you that it's not.

Your CB is weak because you're weak mentally

I don't care much about FA stuff & justifications, I'm not into such bullshit. This war just has a logical purpose behind it that not only serves Blackwater & Rose interests but also the entire game which is to not have one group of alliances dominating the highest tier of the game and snowball until it's too late to stop them. 

And eh, your CB in gw18 wasn't really much better ya know ? This was quite literally an attempt at dogpiling Rosesphere, you had more numbers + blitz advantage + militarization advantage + overall competency. The war at the very beginning before Oasis & half of Mystery joined was nowhere near fair.

Edited by Pascal
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

17 hours ago, Micchan said:

I feel like you answer this argument yourself....

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

I could very easily say your alliance doesn't have the balls to join/make a bloc that isn't the strongest in the game.... 
I mean come on, you start a war as a dogpile, then complain when you get counter dogpiled. 
Now you complain cause someone else is dogpiling you (despite being unable to realistically win in a 1v1)

On 9/4/2021 at 12:06 PM, Zevari said:

I could very easily say your alliance doesn't have the balls to join/make a bloc that isn't the strongest in the game

But you’d be wrong, because we did exactly that. Still got rolled. So the incentive to do what orbis wants us to do is what?

• Upvote 1

On 9/4/2021 at 6:07 AM, Pascal said:

3 well-coordinated c40s can easily beat 6 c35s without any problem, this is one of the reasons why Hollywood beat Roasis Inc in gw18. 

First, if you are only sending 6 on 3 you deserve to lose because you are stupid.

Second, Roasis lost because rose didn't mil up when everyone else did and got caught with their pants down and that was a total failure of their leadership.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Miller said:

But you’d be wrong, because we did exactly that. Still got rolled. So the incentive to do what orbis wants us to do is what?

Break GG.

1 hour ago, Who Me said:

First, if you are only sending 6 on 3 you deserve to lose because you are stupid.

Sometimes overextending is needed during alliance wars. I'm sure that's what lots of Hollywood nations did during gw18, and it's not always in a dumb maneer.

1 hour ago, Who Me said:

Second, Roasis lost because rose didn't mil up when everyone else did and got caught with their pants down and that was a total failure of their leadership.

Can't really deny that part, I haven't had a close look at gw18 neither did I participate but from the bits I saw and what i've heard it wasn't glorious.

But regardless, my original point stands, the current meta drastically nerfed updeclares & boosted updeclares which is as I said one of the reasons Hollywood won. For the record, it took us up to 2-3 rounds to fully drag down the GG c40s+ despite our overwhelming numbers because they kept rebuying and with updeclares we couldn't even manage to zero their planes & their ground, they even managed to zero a good bunch of us in the first round (including myself). 

Do you think Hollywood would have won gw18 with the old planes-only meta ? My personal take is that probably not, or it would have at least been for sure significantly harder.

8 hours ago, Miller said:

The main source of friction that led to this war was the fact that the instant that Hollywood was formed, Hollywood went after the only other large concentration of whales in the game, Rose sphere.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Pascal said:

Break GG.

Sometimes overextending is needed during alliance wars. I'm sure that's what lots of Hollywood nations did during gw18, and it's not always in a dumb maneer.

Can't really deny that part, I haven't had a close look at gw18 neither did I participate but from the bits I saw and what i've heard it wasn't glorious.

But regardless, my original point stands, the current meta drastically nerfed updeclares & boosted updeclares which is as I said one of the reasons Hollywood won. For the record, it took us up to 2-3 rounds to fully drag down the GG c40s+ despite our overwhelming numbers because they kept rebuying and with updeclares we couldn't even manage to zero their planes & their ground, they even managed to zero a good bunch of us in the first round (including myself). 

Do you think Hollywood would have won gw18 with the old planes-only meta ? My personal take is that probably not, or it would have at least been for sure significantly harder.

The major reason (and I think the only reason of significant relevance) we won that war was due to Rose not buying full military. 

Planes only is dead. The buff to ground mechanics killing planes has ended it, with this being particularly displayed against oasis and rose who persisted in air attacks whilst leaving our tanks free to wipe out enemy ground and subsequently air. I actually think I may have performed only two airstrikes the entire war now that I think on it.

But yeah, rose not milling up was the major reason we achieved victory. You could add in other minor issues such as an apparent lack of organisation, communication and sheer aggression from both rose and oasis, but the major reason which damned rose and oasis from the start was rose's decision not to fully buy tanks.

Untitled.png

39 minutes ago, Grandmaster Bee said:

The main source of friction that led to this war was the fact that the instant that Hollywood was formed, Hollywood went after the only other large concentration of whales in the game, Rose sphere.

Syndisphere literally has just as many as Rose though?

If you don't know literally even the most basic of shit, spare everyone's time and shit the hell up.

1 hour ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Syndisphere literally has just as many as Rose though?

If you don't know literally even the most basic of shit, spare everyone's time and shit the hell up.

I hope my point did come off sounding like I was accusing Rose to be a hegemon or a threat to tier consolidation as I included Yarr in my number of Rose whales. In reference to HW's attack on Rose, their choice to include alliances such as Yarr and RR comes off as way for GG to maintain their tiering advantage by causing billions in infra damages  without having to take much themselves. 

6 hours ago, Grandmaster Bee said:

Oh please. You didn’t even need eyes to see that hit coming as soon as Rose launched themselves into Duck Hunt for no real reason.

20 hours ago, Miller said:

Third time’s the charm, right? Or is it the fourth. Fifth? I stopped counting. Surely this time will be different though. 

I stopped counting the number of times TKR got dogpiled because of unsmart FA moves as well (gw14 excluded). Surely next time will be different though ! (I hope so for you at least)

20 hours ago, Miller said:

Third time’s the charm, right? Or is it the fourth. Fifth? I stopped counting. Surely this time will be different though. 

Nothing will be different until I hit c40.

Even if it’s for the 10th time, GG can expect that steamroller to be passing by.

Lxr4VfE.png

2 hours ago, Pascal said:

I stopped counting the number of times TKR got dogpiled because of unsmart FA moves as well (gw14 excluded). Surely next time will be different though ! (I hope so for you at least)

OP hegemony or easily rolled. We can’t be both. 

1 hour ago, Eumirbago said:

Nothing will be different until I hit c40.

Even if it’s for the 10th time, GG can expect that steamroller to be passing by.

With no specific mention of cheeks getting clapped this is fake news. 

6 minutes ago, Miller said:

OP hegemony or easily rolled. We can’t be both. 

With no specific mention of cheeks getting clapped this is fake news. 

Why are you including yourself? we don't give a !@#$ about you guys, we just want Guardian and GOB.

Like I said before, everything I say is fake until it actually happens and they get shit on.

• Haha 2
Lxr4VfE.png

2 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

Why are you including yourself? we don't give a !@#$ about you guys, we just want Guardian and GOB.

Like I said before, everything I say is fake until it actually happens and they get shit on.

I can understand Grumpy but why Guardian? They are nothing special in terms of upper tier numbers

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

I can understand Grumpy but why Guardian? They are nothing special in terms of upper tier numbers

It's officially not a global war unless tS declares on Guardian. Until that moment occurs, all prior hostilities are nothing more than glorified raids.

It's tradition.

Edited by Charles Bolivar
  • Haha 1

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

It's officially not a global war unless tS declares on Guardian. Until that moment occurs, all prior hostilities are nothing more than glorified raids.

It's tradition.

It’s tradition for t$ to bring top tier to its knees

• Haha 1
Lxr4VfE.png