The First Snek on The Moon (No Whales Allowed)

Agent W

31 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I think you misunderstand us here. We've said over and again, yes, his words have weight but you also take him far too seriously when he's literally goofing off and it's still weak sauce to use that and your KT line as your CB. You have an actual good CB and it's not one that makes you look easily spooked at best and paranoid at worst. I don't know why you guys are clinging to/getting defensive over these points instead of using your actual overarching one.

Yeah you personally have, but that’s not the same sentiment echoed by other people in their posts, which is what I was replying to.
The reason we keep clinging to these points is because it’s being brought up repeatedly lmfao.
Read over Morf’s post and point out where any stock is placed in SRD’s words. That’s been the theme for a lot of posts from yall.

I’m sure most of it is just meming but given that the forums is a public source of info for people its important to set the record straight.

• Downvote 1

I love how this went from a war declaration to a collection of Hollywood tears. Keep it up boys and girls I'm enjoying all the free salt. Might just have enough to salt my roads this winter at this rate. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I really wish I had a dollar for everytime someone resorted to a lazy "you salty, bro?" comment instead of actually bothering to read literally anything said.

I'd be a &%$# millionaire. It'd be awesome.

That is the nature of war, if you are on the losing side of a conflict anything you type or say is a showcase of your saltiness. 

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I really wish I had a dollar for everytime someone resorted to a lazy "you salty, bro?" comment instead of actually bothering to read literally anything said.

I'd be a &%$# millionaire. It'd be awesome.

Well then instead of crying on the forums just take your L and enjoy the fight. And next time don't get in the way of us going for grumpy this war isn't about tkr.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, EliteCanada said:

recent war-mongering against Rose, and, before that, HM war-mongering against tS

Jw weren't you in Grumpy/HW at the time?  

I'm sure at least someone mentioned the reasons we chose to hit Rose.  They weren't just for the lolz.  Rose crossed a line in DH that we deemed wasn't fair play, they have had a pretty consistent lack of transparency (that used to be a main T$ rallying call too), and had basically avoided a seriously damaging war since NPOLT.  And this was a similar CB that the Rose had agreed was legitimate during KF (due to the TKR-T$ and TKR-Grumpy paperless ties).  

That said, I think GnR had a decent outcome.  It addressed the issues with Rose and ended in a relatively smooth manner with WP with everyone walking away with something.  Rose decided to spin it into a grudge for some reason to only then declare this war, hypocritically, because of a grudge.  

9 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Granted, he had actually poured a fair amount of diplo effort on parties which were (or least were perceived as such) neutral at the time. The portrayal that nothing was done is inaccurate.

The TKR side also put a ton of resources into raising relations with Rose, and responding to every single time Rose got spooked when Partisan sneezed.  Was pretty much a clusterf**k by the time since we did put a lot of effort into using diplomacy that was ultimately rebuffed when DH came around.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Thor said:

Well then instead of crying on the forums just take your L and enjoy the fight. And next time don't get in the way of us going for grumpy this war isn't about tkr.

K. Thanks for reiterating my point. @wana, come get your boy.

BrOQBND.jpg

13 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Jw weren't you in Grumpy/HW at the time?  

I'm sure at least someone mentioned the reasons we chose to hit Rose.  They weren't just for the lolz.  Rose crossed a line in DH that we deemed wasn't fair play, they have had a pretty consistent lack of transparency (that used to be a main T$ rallying call too), and had basically avoided a seriously damaging war since NPOLT.  And this was a similar CB that the Rose had agreed was legitimate during KF (due to the TKR-T$ and TKR-Grumpy paperless ties).  

That said, I think GnR had a decent outcome.  It addressed the issues with Rose and ended in a relatively smooth manner with WP with everyone walking away with something.  Rose decided to spin it into a grudge for some reason to only then declare this war, hypocritically, because of a grudge.  

Absolutely, I was with Grumpy and GNR was a hell of a time, an absolute blast. However, I can fight a war and enjoy it while admitting that the CBs were at least a little "weak" IMO, but I don't think "weak" CBs are a bad thing if they are honest. During GNR, I think SRD was very upfront about Grumpy wanting to fight just to have a blast of a time (which some people might consider a weak CB, but I do not) and that TKR wanted to fight because of DH. I don't think that a lack of treaty ties in a previous war is a great reason to declare war on Rose, but I understand if TKR's disagrees.

However, I think in this war that tS is lying to themselves if they think that KT ghosting and SRD banter is a good CB. Nonetheless, as I said, I have no issues with this war being fought.

Edited by EliteCanada

17 hours ago, EliteCanada said:

However, I think in this war that tS is lying to themselves if they think that KT ghosting and SRD banter is a good CB. Nonetheless, as I said, I have no issues with this war being fought.

I've always enjoyed what you thought of wars and what have you over the years. Keeping it a buck fitty and letting me keep the change type of deal.

I think this is correct. Personally, I would have just been straight up and said that GOB needs to get on MY level as far as stats go. Just to prove to all these cats that the only thing allowing GOB their bark are active nations at a higher tier than the rest.

Put GOB at ~c30-c35 for all of their nations, they're just another Guardian. I'll even argue a weaker Guardian with their sphere !@#$ing at @Sweeeeet Ronny D and trying to put a muzzle on his ass.

I could be wrong though because from recollection, there have been leaders like Pfeiffer that led a successful band of ass clappers in Mensa HQ while being able to talk wild off the cuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

1 hour ago, Eumirbago said:

I've always enjoyed what you thought of wars and what have you over the years. Keeping it a buck fitty and letting me keep the change type of deal.

I think this is correct. Personally, I would have just been straight up and said that GOB needs to get on MY level as far as stats go.

Aye, amen brother.

Just to prove to all these cats that the only thing allowing GOB their bark are active nations at a higher tier than the rest.

Put GOB at ~c30-c35 for all of their nations, they're just another Guardian. I'll even argue a weaker Guardian with their sphere !@#$ing at @Sweeeeet Ronny D and trying to put a muzzle on his ass.

I could be wrong though because from recollection, there have been leaders like Pfeiffer that led a successful band of ass clappers in Mensa HQ while being able to talk wild off the cuff.

Fun that you mention that, the gnarliest ass clappers out there are probably Oblivion these days. Crazy c28 nations.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, Thor said:

I shall remember this for when t$ inevitably salts the earth when they lose next.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

53 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I shall remember this for when t$ inevitably salts the earth when they lose next.

Nah it’s time for another 7 year winstreak !@#$

Edited by Vemek
After that tho you’re not wrong xd

4 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Definitely won't hear or see me crying in the forums. You of all people should know how this game goes. We've been playing for 7 years now dude. This happens every global we have all given and been on the receiving ends of rollings.

5 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Why wait for the next war when the salt from the beating we gave them last year still covers the very ground we walk on.

Salt I might add, which was in response to the reasoning we employed during that war, the same reasoning they have now utilised.

There truly is no better form of flattery than imitation.

Edited by Charles Bolivar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Untitled.png

On 8/19/2021 at 10:00 PM, Thor said:

I love how this went from a war declaration to a collection of Hollywood tears. Keep it up boys and girls I'm enjoying all the free salt. Might just have enough to salt my roads this winter at this rate. 

Oh hey Excalibur, I remember teaching you how to fight wars and snipe slots quickly in Terminus Est when we were fighting Knightfall. How are things going? I remember you had just rejoined the game at that time and were upset that so much had changed.

If I recall correctly, you and many others in Test (Aku) had a mental breakdown trying to get slots and throwing accusations of cheating around since you were just so awful at apparently using a clock. I remember having to personally tutor you in DMs on how to do that step-by-step. So maybe you should work on your own complete ineptitude before lecturing others.

• Haha 2

On 8/19/2021 at 11:16 PM, Vemek said:

SRD is the leader of the arguably the strongest alliance in your sphere. He's also far from being FA inept like how you paint him out to be given how long GoB has managed to trudge along from sphere to sphere, avoiding any meaningful damage to them save for KF (3 years ago) and NPOLT (in which every single alliance suffered damage).

So I looked, and last war we took over 50 billion in damage 3rd highest on our side with TKR taking a ton of damage, and E404 just ahead of us by about 500 million.  The damage we ate worked out to about 1.2 billion per member.  The Quack war, we took less, around 31 billion over around I believe 35 members which would have been just under 900 million a member.  As compared to Rose who took the most damage at 70 million over 140 nations. which are two wars we won.  You guys act like we get away free and clear on these things.  Generally the only alliances on our side that take more damage than us are also significantly larger than us. 

If you look at the CTowned stats, since they started collecting stats we have taken the 12th most damage (11 if you dont count Arrgh) and that is considering we won both our wars, the only alliance that has taken more than us, and was always on the winning side was E404, and they were ahead of us because they took an extra 16 billion in damage during the Delta war, which due to game mechanics we were unable to join.

As an aside if you take anything I say on a radio show seriously, I cant help you, I literally come onto those shows now blaring WWE entrance music for my intro.  I do those shows to entertain myself and see if I can steam roll them.  If you go way back to the first show I ever did, I think Pre ran it, we had a segment where I just shat on every major alliance in the game at the time.

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

Oh hey Excalibur, I remember teaching you how to fight wars and snipe slots quickly in Terminus Est when we were fighting Knightfall. How are things going? I remember you had just rejoined the game at that time and were upset that so much had changed.

If I recall correctly, you and many others in Test (Aku) had a mental breakdown trying to get slots and throwing accusations of cheating around since you were just so awful at apparently using a clock. I remember having to personally tutor you in DMs on how to do that step-by-step. So maybe you should work on your own complete ineptitude before lecturing others.

Oh yes you mean when I rerolled and rejoined the game after being gone for well over a year on deployment. Yes a lot of the game did change from what I was used to and I was pretty frustrated at first you're right. But It's all good now thanks for the trip down memory lane however irrelevant it is to this matter. 

49 minutes ago, Thor said:

Oh yes you mean when I rerolled and rejoined the game after being gone for well over a year on deployment. Yes a lot of the game did change from what I was used to and I was pretty frustrated at first you're right. But It's all good now thanks for the trip down memory lane however irrelevant it is to this matter. 

You say that but then only a year later you had another hissy fit on the politics and war discord because once again you were failing at war and needed to vent your frustrations publicly. I am noticing a pattern here and just wanted to make sure that you are okay and feeling alright because I know these things can be hard for you to fully understand. Just know that everyone wants you to succeed and it is alright to fail as you often do. Some people understand things quickly, and others, as yourself, can take multiple years and never truly learn anything. Keep at it though, some day you will learn, and you can finally stop blaming others for your own incompetence. I feel sorry for all the tS people who are probably trying to calm you down right now due to this being another dogpile which we all know are not your forte. Best Regards friend!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mayor said:

You say that but then only a year later you had another hissy fit on the politics and war discord because once again you were failing at war and needed to vent your frustrations publicly. I am noticing a pattern here and just wanted to make sure that you are okay and feeling alright because I know these things can be hard for you to fully understand. Just know that everyone wants you to succeed and it is alright to fail as you often do. Some people understand things quickly, and others, as yourself, can take multiple years and never truly learn anything. Keep at it though, some day you will learn, and you can finally stop blaming others for your own incompetence. I feel sorry for all the tS people who are probably trying to calm you down right now due to this being another dogpile which we all know are not your forte. Best Regards friend!

Incompetence? Interesting considering I'm far from that. You just get a thrill out of attempting to flame people that you or your friends dislike. It's okay friend that's not going to happen here because frankly I can give zero shits about your thoughts and opinions. I do not recall failing war. I was referring to knightfall when every single slot was being grabbed within seconds of an opening. Also what dogpile are you referring to? We've all been on both ends of those so I'm not really sure where you're going on that. But anyway have a good day! Don't bust a blood vessel continuing to be prim and proper 24/7. 

Edited by Thor

2 hours ago, Pascal said:

This argument is so worthless and so stupid for so many reasons that it becomes laughable at this point. I'm no FA man, so i'm not going to write a 5000 words well-written essay showing you how dumb you are, as t$ is doing that well enough already.  So i'll just come and destroy your examples with what I know best, maths.

You compare Grumpy and e404, and that they have both taken about 50 billions damages in GnR, which is true. But you forgot to mention, mind you, that Grumpy peacetime daily income is 1.8 billions/day whereas e404 daily income is of "only" 500M. Which means that it takes e404 almost 4 times longer to recover from GnR than it does for Grumpy. 1.2 billion per member in GnR ? 900 millions in DH ? Lol, that's peanut for whales, your members make 60-70 millions per day on average, that's not even 3 weeks of income to recover from a global war.

Using absolute values to justify yourself is just stupid in every single way possible, if you use relative values or ROI, your damages taken are basically nothing compared to others alliances. I see that you didn't mention gw15 either, since i'm guessing your damages taken there are at an all time low.

So right, all Grumpy did since the end of NPOLT was dogpiling not once, not twice, but thrice in a row in the whale tier (gw15, gw16 & gw18), basically destroying any sort of concurrence every war (tCW in gw15, t$ in gw16, Rose in gw18) and snowball from there. The results of this snowball effect are today very clear, since GG holds alone about half the megawhales in the game.

But right guys, let's not forget that "t$ man bad" and "Rose man bad" for dogpiling you once now. It's obviously t$ and Rose's fault if they are behind Grumpy to this day after all, right ? I'm amazed how your group of dogpilers/pixelhuggers whales even somehow convinced people like @Dryad that Grumpy was a "warmongerish" alliance. Lol.

tl;dr : You are a fatuous pixelhugger, and a dogpiler.

Tell us all how you really feel.

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

8 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Why wait for the next war when the salt from the beating we gave them last year still covers the very ground we walk on.

Salt I might add, which was in response to the reasoning we employed during that war, the same reasoning they have now utilised.

There truly is no better form of flattery than imitation.

LOLNOU

Then argument is over and we can continue to expect GOB to be put on my level.

Lxr4VfE.png