[DoW] Business in Kind

Valkorion Baratheon

I'd like to offer admiration on your blitz or the response to said blitz but the game is currently about as useful as a potato.

• Haha 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

5 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

I'd like to offer admiration on your blitz or the response to said blitz but the game is currently about as useful as a potato.

Ill have you know. Potato is an amazing Milcom Low Gov and they are very useful ❤️

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Banner for PnW.png

832528693675032606.png?v=1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

23 minutes ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

Rose has noted the previous failures of both Grumpy and Guardian to offer a CB for their aggressive actions, they will no doubt acknowledge our right to respond in kind.

someone was having a fricking laugh writing this one

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

"Rose has noted the previous failures of both Grumpy and Guardian to offer a CB for their aggressive actions, they will no doubt acknowledge our right to respond in kind. Dinner is at day change and we’re having it on your lawn.”

tl;dr Rose declares war on Hollywood

For the record, i had a CB last war, it was to attack Pre so he could learn more about the war system.  I will consider it completely fair now that Pre is in Guardian for you to use the same CB. 

Good luck this war boys, lets hope you are as magnanimous in victory as we were last war.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Bahahahaha what a load of bs, HM should have at least asked for an admission of defeat after you and your meatshields got rekt in the 2:1 dogpile a few months ago. You're even more pathetic than I thought lmfao.

Enjoy your righteous war against the evil hegemony.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

Dinner is at day change and we’re having it on your lawn.

Am I the only one that showed up to an empty lawn with a plate and a fork?

• Haha 2

Yes hello I am a politic and war

Best of luck to everyone involved, make sure to bring your most creative war reasons to the table, I will praise creatiive ones among you 😄

Wag a pot of coffee in my immediate vicinity and I'm all yours.

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Remember last war when you were so excited to decry a "dogpile" of Hollywood v. Rosesphere and now you're the first post on multiple DoW's of much worse dogpile?

Says a lot.

36 minutes ago, Scatheon aka Blast said:

Am I the only one that showed up to an empty lawn with a plate and a fork?

I brought chocolate cake too ;-;

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

Dinner is at day change and we’re having it on your lawn.

I mean, if it's appropriate anywhere to argue semantics, it's in a DoW... isn't this the second course of the same meal? Grumpy are classy and we'd not have treated you to a mere entree.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

Rose has noted the previous failures of both Grumpy and Guardian to offer a CB for their aggressive actions, they will no doubt acknowledge our right to respond in kind. Dinner is at day change and we’re having it on your lawn.

They learned from the best after all.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arln Nen said:

I just returned to this game minutes ago what’s the cb or is there one

Not one that holds water hahaha   Just the usual contrived, half-baked, opaque nonsense one expects from these muppets.

The DoW's are always good for a laugh though 😂

• Like 1

Celer Et Audax