A Happy Day For Palestine

The Jerusalem Post

A Happy Day for Palestine 

Welcome back to the Jerusalem Post I am your host Omar and today we have a good story for you.

You may have heard the news about the Nuking but today we are here to talk about the new currency the Palestinian Pound, citizens and crowding the streets in celebration of the newly established Palestinian Pound The Republic Of Palestines first currency. This is truly a joyful day but our government had to make many decisions before this as starting a new currency is hard we did receive some backlash for the Pakistani government as their economy relied heavily on us using their currency but we did make negotiations and we got the green light to go ahead and do it. Our diplomatic relations with Pakistan have weaken but we hope to strengthen them in the future as we dont want to get in any conflicts with our fellow Muslim countries or any country for the matter of the fact we will be taking a break from wars to mourn those dead in the Jerusalem Nuking and those how are scared from the events and those who got injured in the event and those who lost someone in that event most of our military will be there keeping the peace and doing community service we have also focused all our money on repairs and reparations we also are soon withdrawing our money in the alliance bank to help with emergency needs.

I am your host Omar and I'll see you in the next one.

1_Palestine_Pound_1939_Obverse.jpg