[DoW] Initiation Ritual

Horsecock

Ave Legio!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

3 minutes ago, Denison said:

Whose gonna naval me first. 

Three of us beat you first

Archduchess Menhera of Lishistoria ordered a naval attack upon your nation of Velrulion. The attack was an immense triumph. Archduchess Menhera's forces lost 0 ships, while your defenders lost 0 ships. You used 0 tons of munitions and 0 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 1.38 infrastructure in the city of Beuclair and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in a naval blockade on your nation. To break the blockade you must execute a naval attack that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph naval attack on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's ships. All pending trade offers you have created have been cancelled and refunded to your nation and you will be unable to trade with other nations until the blockade is over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hfzkFUp.gif

Its not everyday you get pinned and dominated by mommy dominatrix KT, treasure it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Well, Salutations. And good luck on future endeavors.

-Don Audon Espíritu Silveira del Villar Ildaria Ferreira Isidro Saravia Lúcio de Asturias y Oviedo

On behalf of Her Majesty, the Queen.

Reina Leonor de Todos los Santos de Borbón y Ortiz

ed2e84102715b7954acc352d6e16866c8d3d87c1306x400911.jpg.b335fe14c94f9217a80add230e2a108a.jpg

Viva España!

954ec33a48a02fa6b929b1f561abe59447b73faa720x720351.jpg.d0e358197fb7e1aeaeee26820950eb15.jpg

Edited by Audon

They will stumble repeatedly; they will fall over each other. They will say, ‘Get up, let us go back to our own people and our native lands, away from the sword of the oppressor.’ Jeremiah 46:16

BEHOLD!

The prophets have spoken

Edited by Vali
  • Haha 3

Matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’  But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,  that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 

Edited by zigbigadorlou
wrong thread :P
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

I shall quote the Hebrew Qohelet written in Ecclesiastes. 

לַכֹּ֖ל זְמָ֑ן וְעֵ֥ת לְכָל־חֵ֖פֶץ תַּ֥חַת הַשָּׁמָֽיִם׃ ס3

עֵ֥ת לָלֶ֖דֶת וְעֵ֣ת לָמ֑וּת עֵ֣ת לָטַ֔עַת וְעֵ֖ת לַעֲק֥וֹר נָטֽוּעַ׃

עֵ֤ת לַהֲרוֹג֙ וְעֵ֣ת לִרְפּ֔וֹא עֵ֥ת לִפְר֖וֹץ וְעֵ֥ת לִבְנֽוֹת׃

עֵ֤ת לִבְכּוֹת֙ וְעֵ֣ת לִשְׂח֔וֹק עֵ֥ת סְפ֖וֹד וְעֵ֥ת רְקֽוֹד׃

עֵ֚ת לְהַשְׁלִ֣יךְ אֲבָנִ֔ים וְעֵ֖ת כְּנ֣וֹס אֲבָנִ֑ים עֵ֣ת לַחֲב֔וֹק וְעֵ֖ת לִרְחֹ֥ק מֵחַבֵּֽק׃

עֵ֤ת לְבַקֵּשׁ֙ וְעֵ֣ת לְאַבֵּ֔ד עֵ֥ת לִשְׁמ֖וֹר וְעֵ֥ת לְהַשְׁלִֽיךְ׃

עֵ֤ת לִקְר֙וֹעַ֙ וְעֵ֣ת לִתְפּ֔וֹר עֵ֥ת לַחֲשׁ֖וֹת וְעֵ֥ת לְדַבֵּֽר׃

עֵ֤ת לֶֽאֱהֹב֙ וְעֵ֣ת לִשְׂנֹ֔א עֵ֥ת מִלְחָמָ֖ה וְעֵ֥ת שָׁלֽוֹם׃ ס

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

7zkC3EC.png

So I guess the time has come, war. We will beat our plowshares into swords and our pruning hooks into spears and see you on the field of battle!

For the Honor of Greninja, Ave Legion!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

A_JUDGEMENT_FREE_ZONE.png