A lot of Multis

Reg Penney

Alex, I have found a list of Multis. The Leader of Space Invaders Sri Lanka 001 has links to every nation.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=129454

Unique ID Link:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/unique/id=129454

Screen_Shot_2021-08-09_at_8.53.44_AM.png

Edited by Reg Penney
Adding Unique ID Link
  • Downvote 6

No, you haven't, this has been brought up at least a half dozen times before.

These are not multis, they all use borgs bot, Locutus, for banking operations. This has been vetted and cleared repeatedly, and Alex should really put up a post it note somewhere for people.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Grabacr said:

Ah yes, Sri is actually the shadow leader of half a dozen other alliances, thank you for exposing his plot to fund his new cities 😉

And yet you can't deny that the first two numbers of each of their creation date years are "2" and "0."  Coincidence?  I think not.  And the third number is either a "1" or a "2."  Harsh evidence, my friend.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Aglet Green said:

And yet you can't deny that the first two numbers of each of their creation date years are "2" and "0."  Coincidence?  I think not.  And the third number is either a "1" or a "2."  Harsh evidence, my friend.  

Oh my god, you've cracked the code. This is damning evidence. Alex cannot overlook this for a second more. 😳

• Haha 3

hqdefault.jpeg.25f276065ed2bcb1e935124fe5eb9918.jpeg385988215_Dwaneebrewo.jpeg.31f67f100c8888402f98977c3875620c.jpeg

• Alex locked this topic