DocScripts

BlackAsLight

Here. A gift from me to you.

https://github.com/BlackAsLight/DocScripts

These Scripts cover three sections of gameplay - Trading, Raiding, and Espionage

Trading:

There are two trading scripts that are meant to be used together to get the most benefit out of it. View Trade and Create Trade.

View Trade does quite a lot of the page. From simple things to changing the colour of the sell and buy buttons, adding market links to easily switch between resources and changing the default values sitting in the offer, to other things like adding Outbid, Match and TopUp buttons (and more) that make creating a trade offer a lot easier. No more do you need to remember prices when clicking create trade offer or doing maths to figure out how much you can buy or sell. This is not an extensive list of what this script does, and a complete description can be found in GitHub for every script.

What Create Trade does is quite simple. The Outbid, Match and TopUp buttons add basic info into the URL of the create trade offer page where the Create Trade script then reads it and fills out the page for you and even hides the Buy/Sell button not desired, meaning you won't create a mistrade by using these scripts and potentially losing millions. If the trade offer is successfully made then the script will also return to the market page reducing one more click from you.

Raiding:

The Find War script is a script that transforms the nation page when looking for a war target within a war range. It effects the nations page, but only when searching for nations within a war range. The easiest way to get to this page is to go to your Wars page and click on that big orange button that says "Find Nations in War Range". This script does require full internet access to contact a Google App Script, which also requires setup by you and your API Key. This is due to the fact that I haven't found a way to contact the v3 API with the script alone and have to resort to using Google App Script as a middle man.

Anyway this script consolidates a lot of information that raiders would find useful when searching for potential targets. It reduces the amount of pages one needs to get this information and brings it all onto the one page and loads within like 2 seconds. It gives you basic information like their Military, what Continent their on, when they were last active (displayed in your time-zone), city count, colour, score, number of slots available (denoted by number of shields icon), a declare button (denoted with a sword icon listed to the right of their Leader name and will open a the declare war page for you to then click declare), plus more. It will also, if they have any, display their last three wars (that are completed). It will display the type of war, who it was against and if they won or lost, a link to the time-lime, the date of the war, and the loot that was stolen by either party.

Espionage:

Espionage Report is a script simple script and meant to be implemented by an alliance government. What it does is simply. When you do an espionage operation it automatically sends a copy of the report off to a Google App Script (which your government set up) to then have the report pasted in a Google Spreadsheet of their choice. The idea is that this script will make reporting espionage operations faster for the alliance government and give them more up to date info during global wars. For members it's a set and forget type of situation. Once they set it up, they can just forget about it and all their espionage operations will automatically be reported for you.

There are installation and setup instruction on the GitHub page.

All of these scripts can automatically update as I push out new features and bug fixes, but that can also easily be disabled. Instructions on how to enable/disable auto update are also located on GitHub.

If you notice a bug assume I don't know about it and let me know. Likewise if you think there are other tedious things that should be implemented to make the scripts better, also let me know. It's not a guarantee that I'll implement them.

The code is all open source and is under an MIT license meaning you can modify and distribute the code how you like, you just can't sue me.

Here is a link to the license if you'd like to read it yourself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

This is very effective and helpful, thanks!
Though, if I may ask, when I use the Nations script and click on "Find Nations In War Range", I already see a lot of things changed such as inactivity and new features on the page.
But, I can't seem to access/see this page.

How do I find this page? (Do I need to click on the nations specific link and find it, or is it just there in the results section?)
Thanks, have a good day!
image.png.a9aa714832c10f8ab7221f98a8aa782f.png

16 hours ago, High Artisans said:

This is very effective and helpful, thanks!
Though, if I may ask, when I use the Nations script and click on "Find Nations In War Range", I already see a lot of things changed such as inactivity and new features on the page.
But, I can't seem to access/see this page.

How do I find this page? (Do I need to click on the nations specific link and find it, or is it just there in the results section?)
Thanks, have a good day!
image.png.a9aa714832c10f8ab7221f98a8aa782f.png

That script, Find War is no longer a thing