Organize Projects [QoL]

BelgiumFury

1 hour ago, BelgiumFury said:

This game has quite some projects, but I feel like the list is already quite long, and we keep adding more and more projects (which is a good thing as far as i'm concerned).

The amount of projects however can become an issue if you try to find one (and dont remember the exact name or are on mobile for example)..

I propose to put projects in categories (possibly optional categories).

Cities: UP, AUP.
Militairy: VDS, SS, SP, PB, PE, MLP, CIA, NRF.
Resources: ArmsS, BauxW, EGassR, IronW, MIrrigation, UraniumEP.
Internal Expansion: AEC, ALA, CCE.
Improvements: CRC, GT, ITC, Recycling, TS, SPTP
Other: Moon Landing.

Preferably people could enable or dissable categories. 

Sounds good, maybe the categories are collapsed so you dont have to scroll through everything.

• Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

30 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Sounds good, maybe the categories are collapsed so you dont have to scroll through everything.

I was thinking categories on the top bar.
But sure something like that would work too.

Just some organization please

• Upvote 1

I like this idea, though id also seperate ITC and telecoms into commerce category, and the SPTP, GT, RI, CRC into civil category

And when I had this idea originally I lumped AUP & UP with your "internal expansion" category as "Development"

Edited by Deborah Kobayashi
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Deborah Kobayashi said:

I like this idea, though id also seperate ITC and telecoms into commerce category, and the SPTP, GT, RI, CRC into civil category

And when I had this idea originally I lumped AUP & UP with your "internal expansion" category as "Development"

Yeah, the exact contents of the categories can be changed, i just want some organizing.
I was thinking about these exact two options you proposed when I wrote this post but ended up going a diffrent route.

• Upvote 1