Invoking the Pantheon Curse: Corporate Union / Celtic Commonwealth

Cherise

Chain of events:

I raid CU. I sue CU for peace, and mention I have an infinite nuke build. They (a micro) completely ignore the raid. I spend a week or so nuking them, tell them, pay up 100 million, but I'd prefer to blow up 1 billion anyways to prove the viability of the infinite nuke build. I get ignored. I end up nuking members out of their alliance and forcing them to merge, all the while they bullshit and come up with lies.

One of the peace conditions is that the merged alliance would have to pay up the 100 million for ignoring my negotiation request. Then I get more lies from the new alliance leader.

Or, in other words, medium alliances bully small alliances, small alliances bully micros, and micros bully raiders.

I guess I've infinite nuked for 30 days, I'll probably be stuck doing it for a few months at least. This is being posted to show what conversing with Toutatis is like. Choice gem:

unknown.png

Oh, this is deleted logs, where Toutatis claims that he plays hardball witH Tyrion / Rose. But of course, there's nothing there, so...

Actual logs:

unknown.png 

unknown.png

quotes in Images:

unknown.png

unknown.png

images in images:

unknown.png

More Quotes:

unknown.png

unknown.png

TLDR coming.

Edited by Cherise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 7

5 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

@Toutatis why are you a moron?

Because he's a micro leader. Being a moron is one of the job qualifications.

"Hegemonies bully insurgencies. Insurgencies bully big alliances. Big alliances bully medium alliances. Medium alliances bully small alliances. Small alliances bully micros. Micros bully raiders."

2 minutes ago, Cherise said:

"Hegemonies bully insurgencies. Insurgencies bully big alliances. Big alliances bully medium alliances. Medium alliances bully small alliances. Small alliances bully micros. Micros bully raiders."

Tragic. Go ahead Inst, do the thing.

Lets not forget about the entire fake grudge you have where it was just about how u bullied/forced CU to disband and merge into another alliance. This all a  show of bs. You are a narcissistic prick! CU never lied about anything, nor ignored you! When you asked for 1 billion dollars for damages, Jaffe said no. You asked for damages of a war you insitgated for no reason based on a false premise. 

Now, you are asking me to apologize to you for your actions that you committed! You are a liar, bully, and a narcissistic coward!

Edited by Toutatis
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Cherise said:

Can Confirm, Am a micro leader 
835617545020375050.png?v=1

• Like 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

47 minutes ago, Toutatis said:

Lets not forget about the entire fake grudge you have where it was just about how u bullied/forced CU to disband and merge into another alliance. This all a  show of bs. You are a narcissistic prick! CU never lied about anything, nor ignored you! When you asked for 100 billion dollars for damages, Jaffe said no. You asked for damages of a war you insitgated for no reason based on a false premise. 

Now, you are asking me to apologize to you for your actions that you committed! You are a liar, bully, narcissistic coward!

Suuuuuuuure.

See, I peaced you out without any requests, I dropped a cash request, I let USSR hit me without retaliation despite the fact that Mao was holding a 30 million city (and that going after USSR would have been quite positive in terms of war stats). I tried to show good faith, and I basically told you: accept that I have grievances, accept that certain people in CU bear responsibility for their decisions, and provide one other non-monetary concession and we're through.

CU has gone out of its way to aggravate and insult me. This is a very bad idea when you have a basically unstoppable raider who can constantly replenish off raiding yields (with basic raids) back toward an infinite nuke build.

If you look at the Llojsa log I have, it's basically showing that, if, say, CU had paid the reps for the tanks destroyed (alongside some other infra damage), they would have been allowed to live quietly on their own. This was, what, quite early?

And here's the smoking gun for CU's responsibility. I talked to peace elements in CU. They were telling me that the gov in CU were hardliners and wouldn't peace out, despite the fact that in one war alone vs a CU member, they lost 110 million worth of value (Net Negative Profit). I told them I'd hit the gov in a few days, after I was done totaling the major infra holders, but as a courtesy to them, I moved early.

====

And guess what? CU rank and file and junior gov obediently absorbed nuclear fire and tried to contain me the entire time. When the key gov figures were hit, on the other hand, the key gov ran into VM, and the merger happened quite quickly afterwards.

====

Of course I'm not denying that I bear responsibility for CU taking 1025 million in net negative profit over 30 days or so. But the responsibility also lies in CU gov, who selfishly let their members burn to indulge their own ego.

And TBH, when I'm looking at you, with your lying (this is the reason you were declared on), I see this completely replicated. I'm not even sure what I want as a consequence as this war. I can keep it indefinitely if I need to do so, and one thing I considered was getting you as well to merge into a third alliance (perhaps USSR) and then calling it quits.

Who knows. Let's see what happens with the damage output.

====

Oh, and full errata. Because of the efforts of USSR diplomats, I've tried to talk this crap out, and I'm not going to bring up USSR's dirty laundry, but yes, I did hit first against USSR, because USSR missed a deadline and made every indication that they were intending on violating a deal to satisfy the initial reps condition. No damage was dealt the initial round, talks with pleasant diplomats convinced me to let USSR beat me up without damaging them.

I realize now that apparently you have to show strength with every new alliance you engage. Corporate Union taking 1025m because of their pride, because let's face it, Corporate Union's gov was willing to let their members burn for their pride) was not a sufficient show for others to try to be reasonable with me, as your logs indicate.

=====

The last thing I'll say is this, avoiding diplomatic engagements with raiders is fairly stupid. If things can be settled diplomatically (and I've indicated my willingness to pay reps in the past; I've paid ~200 million reps to Rose for hitting them during the war, although that was in part an attempt to get BSKSplick to pay the 9 hugs he still owes me, I've paid TLE like 15 million iirc to get them to leave me alone so I could get involved in the last war, I've paid Aurora 20 million just to get them to give me back an offensive slot, etc), they should be.

Stuff like, say, my little feud with CU, my engagement with CCW/USSR (I am not engaging USSR unless USSR gives me reason to do so, and I don't count the counters as counting), are very small parts of general "raider reasonableness". Greater examples might be the KT-Oasis war, wherein, while Oasis was relatively successful in containing KT, Oasis did take 5 billion more damage and 45 billion damage total in doing so, the Swamp-Arrgh war, where Swamp got beaten up and white peaced (achieving nothing), or even the Mythic-T$ war.

Discrimination or taking a hard-line against raiders has a cost, and I look forward to inflicting such a cost upon you as well. We are part of the game ecosystem, we are strong, and we are here to stay.

===

unknown.png

So CU was never billed for the full cost of losses taken when CU refused to negotiate out the counter. Both you and CU tried to paint me as an extortionist, which is why I dropped the cash claims, but the cash claims never even went to the actual damage levels.

Edited by Cherise
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1