Adding Hemp As A Commodity!

I like the idea that we can build recycling centers to hold down pollution, but we don't see any other alternatives to hold back pollution. I would like to propose the addition of Hemp Grain & Fiber as 1 single commodity; obtained by an additional upgrade to the current 10 farms policy.

For example, the 11th through the 20th Farm upgrade will be at a higher cost, and will produce Hemp Grain & Fiber which can be used as a "Green" alternative to producing Oil & gas(IRL we can take hemp-seed oil and directly pour it into an unmodified diesel engine and it will run). I can imagine it would be a good idea that Hemp farms would reduce pollution in a city by 15 or 30 points each as this reflects real life data that Hemp processes more CO2 than most other plants.

"Biodiesel has been successfully used in Europe for over 20 years and has covered 30 million US road miles"

quote from the website below

https://www.travelinggreener.com/hemp-fuel/

I hope this gets trending in the forums i would absolutely pay money to see this happen. Ive already donated hopefully the admins will see this and code it up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't be mad if Hemp farms only reduced pollution rather than creating a new commodity.

I want a pollution solution but i also know if we add Hemp we might as well make it a little more realistic and have farms produce either 

1. Hemp farms produce oil barrels which can be refined (this eliminated the need for a new commodity)

or

2. hemp farms produce a new commodity which gets refined or used directly.

I like #1

Edited by Paul Alexander III