Rewarded ads dead

Spukey

3 hours ago, Nukey6 said:

3 people (including myself) have found that rewarded ads are completely not working, you watch an ad but the counter doesn't go up and you get no money.

I have the same issue after 10th ad today.

• Administrators

If you watch too many ads too quickly, the ad provider may blacklist you for 24-48 hours. Can you try again after at least 48 hours and let me know if it starts working?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

26 minutes ago, Alex said:

If you watch too many ads too quickly, the ad provider may blacklist you for 24-48 hours. Can you try again after at least 48 hours and let me know if it starts working?

It's not that there aren't ads, it's that we don't get money nor does the counter go up.

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Nukey6 said:

It's not that there aren't ads, it's that we don't get money nor does the counter go up.

Correct - what I'm saying is that the ad provider may blacklist your IP if you watch too many ads too quickly, so it won't process your reward requests. It'll always show an ad if you click the button, but presumably they're not getting any money out of it (and neither am I) if they think your "watches" are spam and not "real". I don't know how exactly they decide all that, but what they told me is that users need to wait 3-5 minutes between ad views and if they get flagged for "spam" watching ads, it can take 24-48 hours to clear.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link