Changing my Nations borders alsoc hanges my continent "from Europe to Europe". Hel!

Ardal Egger

I am in the middle of europe and i wanted to adjust my nations borders since i have alot more land area then before now, but it says it will change my continent from "Europe to Europe" and consume a location change + destroy all my resource imrpovements except for farms.

Anyone know how to fix this? Cuz im not keen to have to rebuild/rebuy every single of my reosurce imrpovements.

Screenshot (379).png

Edit: it even shows this when i don't change my borders and click on "save/recalculate map"

• Upvote 2

@Nukey6 @Avatar Patrick @Ardal Eggerhave any of you (or anyone else reading this) clicked save when it says this on the same continent, to see if it actually removes the improvements? I would like to move my borders without changing continents but I do not have my build's required infra if it breaks them to fix my cities so I don't want to test it.

• Administrators

3 hours ago, Sassa Freyjasdóttir said:

@Nukey6 @Avatar Patrick @Ardal Eggerhave any of you (or anyone else reading this) clicked save when it says this on the same continent, to see if it actually removes the improvements? I would like to move my borders without changing continents but I do not have my build's required infra if it breaks them to fix my cities so I don't want to test it.

This bug should be fixed already. Are you still experiencing it?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link