SNN-Carthug it out

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

ngl, using Locutus for spies is pretty bad but in all fairness TLE are actually absolutely crushing Cam in spies rn lmfao

Indeed ,with the help of outsiders.

Borg and Borg Bot are different things. Borg's bot is used by Space Invaders and 99A who are also in this war against Camelot. All I see is TLE and maybe TFed using it via them.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Flavee said:

Indeed ,with the help of outsiders.

-Using Locutus doesn't mean Borg is literally drawing in all his related alliances to do the spying as well lmao, literally everyone uses Locutus

-Locutus actually hinders your spy effort because manual assignment is always better as well

-idc if Isjaki is spying or not; he's just one person and you shouldn't be losing a spy war to an alliance half your size lol

• Upvote 4

If you spied Cam but nobody is in RON to hear you brag about it, did you really spy Cam? 

But good for him, I can't believe Isjaki singlehandedly won a spy war against a top 10 alliance. Dude's a bigger chad than I realized. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Damn, Isjaki making a real change.

who knew Camelot would lose an entire spy war to a single spy op from a single c26? 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

2 minutes ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Alright whose waiting for the Cam blitz and RoH on Carthago?

Cmon now don't leave us all bored, George.

I am waiting,lol! 😂

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

9 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

idc if Isjaki is spying or not; he's just one person and you shouldn't be losing a spy war to an alliance half your size lol

Been hearing this a lot however let me pull up some numbers here:

TLE(46)+TFed(38)+SI(50)+99A(14)+TLL(23)(TLE Training AA) combined(171) do have more nations than Camelot(101).
It can be argued however a majority of SI and TLL are out of spy range or have low spies due to being newer nations/inactive/being raid focused
Considering this, it is safe to say the number on both sides are almost even here from a spy POV.
TLE had a blitz advantage because they hit first en masse meaning they got the first spy kills. Given how spies work, if you win at the beginning, you will keep winning it for the rest of the time as well. Once spies of an alliance are zeroed, even someone a tenth their size can keep spies down of the bigger AA.

The argument to be made here is that due to sheer incompetence, Camelot was unable to spy out anti-Cam coalition at the beginning when they still had more spies.

Assumptions made: 
1) Camelot didn't kill spies of most of TLE when they hit their upper tier
2) TLE had a wonderful opening blitz
3) General competence on part of TLE

Lets hope for an interesing Mystery-Blackwater war.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

• Alex locked this topic