Can't send treaties

Deborah Kobayashi

When I click the propose new treaty button it will not open, I thought maybe it was an issue with my device or connection so I asked some of my government staff to do the same, yet it doesn't work for any of them either, had one of our gov move from a vassalĀ who was able to do it on theirĀ control panel but even they had theĀ same issue when in NukaWorld.

Ā 

Issue has been going on for a few months now, atleast for me.

Ā 

Ā 

If anyone knows a workaround link that will send the treaty via url or something let me know.

• Administrators

This would be caused by a bad image embed in your alliance description. They used to be encoded as text directly into the description, now images get uploaded directly to the server and are then linked.

To fix this, edit your alliance description and cut and paste it back in. That should fix the image embedding issue and will fix the broken javascript like proposing new treaties, and also your score graphs on your alliance page will come back again.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

3 hours ago, Alex said:

This would be caused by a bad image embed in your alliance description. They used to be encoded as text directly into the description, now images get uploaded directly to the server and are then linked.

To fix this, edit your alliance description and cut and paste it back in. That should fix the image embedding issue and will fix the broken javascript like proposing new treaties, and also your score graphs on your alliance page will come back again.

Thank you, not only did this fix the treaty issues it also cut down the load time for our alliance pageĀ andĀ the rich text editor on our edit alliance panel.Ā edit alliance panelĀ was taking around 7 to 15Ā minutes to load, andĀ I was assuming that was just from my slow internet, now it loads in less than a minute. šŸ˜…

Edited by Deborah Kobayashi
  • Like 1