Anyone Want To Explain the War That Broke Out?

Mikhail Gorbachev

yes i just said that

No, you said "the winning side" not "the eos side."

Winning is something EoS' side has NOT done yet. And considering that most everyone outside of those three and your alliance sees EoS as the agressors, and the fact that EoS couldn't beat TAC without the other two jumping in... A moral victory is more important at this stage than a military victory.

• Upvote 2

Technically, the post that it was in regards to does say a color was chosen. I know it's difficult to follow threads sometime so I drew you a map:

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3173-anyone-want-to-explain-the-war-that-broke-out/?p=38876

So wait, chosen == claimed.

Not to mention the context of which is entirely different than how color claiming would actually operate. 

I'm not even sure what you were trying with this post to be honest. 

IpHGyGc.png

So wait, chosen == claimed.

Not to mention the context of which is entirely different than how color claiming would actually operate. 

I'm not even sure what you were trying with this post to be honest. 

Hey, I'm not the one who was posting about trying to get my officers and allies on board with DoW'ing because someone jumped on the color you chose. Don't ask me. I am simply pointing out that choosing a color and policing it, by action, is laying a claim to it. Now of course, I know that's not what has happened here, as my post wasn't implying that. My post was implying that the person you addressed saying nothing was claimed, was responding to someone who clearly was intending to lay claim to a color.

Did you follow that one? Or should I break out some crayons and tracing paper?

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Don't bother arguing with those who live with the rule of the jungle where they deem fit to attack anyone who doesn't agree with what they do or said. I am surprised why the Orbis still tolerate the bunch of creature  ( I am referring to EoS and their allies )like this.

Edited by Bernard1

No, he used past tense as in this isn't the first time an alliance has claimed a color. 

"This is hardly the first time an alliance has claimed dominion over a color."

I think we're on the same page now. 

IpHGyGc.png

Winning is something EoS' side has NOT done yet. And considering that most everyone outside of those three and your alliance sees EoS as the agressors, and the fact that EoS couldn't beat TAC without the other two jumping in... A moral victory is more important at this stage than a military victory.

No, I'm pretty sure its the military victory that matters.

Duke of House Greyjoy

You of all people should know that no one ever "wins" these games.

We're all winning because we're all making new friends! :D

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I completely agree with what you're saying and everything, I'd just like to point out the hilarity of the comment considering it's from someone in GPA. the Green Protection Agency....

We claim no dominion over the color green. We simply declare our absolute right to remain on it.

Edited by Grillick

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Last I checked, we brought down their score more than ours. If that isn't winning, then I don't know what is. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Last I checked, we brought down their score more than ours. If that isn't winning, then I don't know what is. 

You've won this war, but in the process your alliance has lost credibility and is taking a hit to it's PR; the longer the war goes on the worse it gets. In the short term, you have won. We'll see what happens in the long run.

uHQTKq6.png

i bet you're great at parties