Public Apology to the Whole of Orbis

Cherise

This but unironically; for those of you that don't know, Inst is legit a garbage human being who will openly discuss questionable OOC topics in an IC context and justify IQ/OD's constant harrassment and attempts to push people out of the game. And yes, that is probably a hill he is willing to die on. The others had some conscience to at least attempt an apology.

Reminder to keep Inst blocked on Discord so that his deranged rants always fall on deaf ears :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

This but unironically; for those of you that don't know, Inst is legit a garbage human being who will openly discuss questionable OOC topics in an IC context and justify IQ/OD's constant harrassment and attempts to push people out of the game. And yes, that is probably a hill he is willing to die on. The others had some conscience to at least attempt an apology.

Reminder to keep Inst blocked on Discord so that his deranged rants always fall on deaf ears :)

Let's see, TKR dragging up voice calls from now almost a decade back, calling for castration of alliance leaders, etc...

I'd say you should toxx it up, but you already did.

Hail Oblivion!

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Cherise said:

Let's see, TKR dragging up voice calls from now almost a decade back, calling for castration of alliance leaders, etc...

I'd say you should toxx it up, but you already did.

Hail Oblivion!

More garbage lies. Never change, Inst. Smh.

BrOQBND.jpg

unknown.png

But hey, revisionism. And while I don't like Delta / BroFam, I'll also note that the person trying to play morally superior in the above post also beat up the weakest single sphere in the game, while taking a general "Melian Dialogue" approach to it.

26 minutes ago, Cherise said:

unknown.png

But hey, revisionism. And while I don't like Delta / BroFam, I'll also note that the person trying to play morally superior in the above post also beat up the weakest single sphere in the game, while taking a general "Melian Dialogue" approach to it.

alyster referenced a guinea pig. You do realize that Roq is not a guinea pig irl, right? If not, then all of your posts suddenly make a ton of sense.

Also, The Johnsons were not beat up. The Johnsons stood their ground and pushed back one of the best fighting blocs in the game. Stop talking ill of The Johnsons. They are one of the up-and-coming blocs of Orbis.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

4 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

alyster referenced a guinea pig. You do realize that Roq is not a guinea pig irl, right? If not, then all of your posts suddenly make a ton of sense.

Also, The Johnsons were not beat up. The Johnsons stood their ground and pushed back one of the best fighting blocs in the game. Stop talking ill of The Johnsons. They are one of the up-and-coming blocs of Orbis.

unknown.png

Took 2.5x the real damage of Hedge. Continued warfare from Hedge would have likely broken Delta's control tier, especially since, as we saw in the following war, downdecs are fairly broken.

Alyster also referenced Roquentin specifically. If you consider the Toxx that was flying around that war, as well as Rapmanej (technically, it was done by CoS, but with TKR etc coalition spreading it around) recycling ancient voice calls out of context, as well as both Roq and myself having TKR logs deleted, it was a toxic battle for survival for both sides.

===

I'll also point out, there was an attempt to remove the members of KERCHTOG$++, but not an attempt to remove them from the game. In fact, quite a few members left for Pantheonsphere and Farksphere at the end of the war. Strategically, there was no need to remove members from the game, simply from the KERHCTOG$++ orbat. Even when Fark and Pantheon, infiltrated by KERCHTOG$++ members, joined the war on KERCHTOG$++'s side, Pantheonsphere was allowed to peace out.

And frankly, your CB vs BK / TCW was shit. I'd swear that Sphinx, the proclaimed master of leaks, deliberately leaked it. We also knew about his perfidy for months. We also had advance warning of your planned war vs IQ.

But hey, what do I care. Declaring war on KERCHTOG$++ and OD remnants is basically the Arrgh pledge. I used to be a relatively efficient raider, although not appreciating my current combat tier, but now I'm a dedicated suicide nuker. Politics all you want, perhaps we'll meet again on the battlefield or the roguing field.

Edited by Cherise

14 minutes ago, Ramona said:

image.png.cc3ab739b4c7edd9ac1989ee6aac8427.png

Nooo, you slander Inst's good name. I don't have Inst blocked on discord because like every other PnW player, I am a  Masochist .

Like I said, all you had to do was to move to Fark, and when Farksphere entered the war alongside Pantheon, all you had to do was to move to Pantheon. I know quite a few players who defected from KERCHTOG$++ and joined Pantheon, as well as Farksphere.

But hey, I'll stay and die in my alliance, no? Put another way, KERCHTOG$++ members refusing to desert / delete prolonged the war. If you had run off to a dozen different alliances that peaced out, we might have seen an end in December.

3 hours ago, Ramona said:

image.png.cc3ab739b4c7edd9ac1989ee6aac8427.png

Nooo, you slander Inst's good name. I don't have Inst blocked on discord because like every other PnW player, I am a  Masochist .

Look, I'm a masochist too, but please, just because of that doesn't mean we have to forego standards! 

• Haha 2