Public Apology to the Whole of Orbis

Astryl

7 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

My point here is if they wanted to and we're dedicated enough to do it and bide the time, they could. And there's next to nothing anyone can do about it except hope to get lucky proving one of them is that. And only one, that's the other benefit of this fancy hide as micros strat.

Well, after what happened tonight, I can safely assure you that none of the alliances in the Johnsons are secretly NPO.

• Haha 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

On 7/1/2021 at 11:55 PM, Angantyr said:

I was an EVE Goon. We were evil, but not anything like the GOONS here. I'm glad you're all gone.

That being said, just reroll and stop attention whoring. From one goon to another.

Oh dear god, when an EVE Goon says another branch is much worse, you know it's bad.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Changeup said:

Well, after what happened tonight, I can safely assure you that none of the alliances in the Johnsons are secretly NPO.

You even got me & Greene of most people to agree with you.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 7/1/2021 at 6:42 PM, BrythonLexi said:

I should've doubted the second I realised I was on the same side as Firwof

37 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

You even got me & Greene of most people to agree with you.

SOUND THE ALARMS ALL OF THE ALLIANCES IN JOHNSONS ARE NPO

I should've known from the very beginning when they were conspiring to hit The Immortals

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Changeup said:

Yanno, I'm not pointing fingers or anything, that'd be all rude and whatnot y'know but.

I'm just saying, this is something NPO hiding as a micro(s) would say and want us to believe. I'm just saying. Little sus.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

The Johnsons are honorable and would never [s]reveal to[\s] be a reincarnation of NPO.

Johnsons’ on the rise! Johnsons’ Forever! Mullet Power! 👊 

Edited by Kevanovia
Why won’t strike -through work?? What year is it?? Where am I??
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

On 7/3/2021 at 12:46 PM, KillzBob said:

It's clear to me that NPO plans to make a come back and these guys are testing the waters on how Orbis will react. 

No they wont, NPO does not want to come back, ever, into PnW. They despise the game and Alex, and 99% of Pacificans would ever play the game even IF the Leadership tried to come back, which they dont.

- A CN, NS, Torn, and Warships Pacifican

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

51 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

No they wont, NPO does not want to come back, ever, into PnW. They despise the game and Alex, and 99% of Pacificans would ever play the game even IF the Leadership tried to come back, which they dont.

- A CN, NS, Torn, and Warships Pacifican

Good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/3/2021 at 8:10 AM, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Yes I'm sure deadnaming and misgendering everyone after the purging of this thread from the clap backing of the last guy who did it will Garner much sympathy for Nokia. 

Probably mostly from Nokia himself but that's neither here nor there!

Also, I'm not a mod in either of those games. Now in GNO I was the equivalent of prefontaine here except I had good changes that next to nobody actually even disliked pushed through. :^)

this explains how I feel every time you talk bad about me

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

On 7/3/2021 at 12:46 PM, KillzBob said:

It's clear to me that NPO plans to make a come back and these guys are testing the waters on how Orbis will react. 

if NPO comes back we all roll them k?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 11:55 PM, Angantyr said:

I was an EVE Goon. We were evil, but not anything like the GOONS here. I'm glad you're all gone.

That being said, just reroll and stop attention whoring. From one goon to another.

Mercyboarding was fairly standard with CN GOONS. I don't really see the harm in it; but then again, GOONS in PnW was configured to be the TRUE VILLAIN in IQ and actually make NPO etc look good by comparison.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Cherise said:

Mercyboarding was fairly standard with CN GOONS. I don't really see the harm in it; but then again, GOONS in PnW was configured to be the TRUE VILLAIN in IQ and actually make NPO etc look good by comparison.

Is this an actual known fact? or just conjecture by you?

1 hour ago, Nukey6 said:

I am new player, what is mercyboard?

In other games, the GOONs community would make requirements of people to be left alone in-game (like during a war or something). Some of these requirements were harmless, like 'write a 800 word essay on why soda is great' or 'draw a comic about x, y, and z.' Most infamously, however, a 12 year old (or something like that) was asked to eat dog food on a video and upload it (which he did). This sparked a lot of outrage here for obvious reasons and so 'mercyboarding' is thought of pretty poorly because of it.

new_forum_sig_2.png

11 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Is this an actual known fact? or just conjecture by you?

It was the way it turned out. To highlight, GOONS actually had a competitive factor with NPO. GOONS mandate was to abuse pubbies, i.e, get into a position of hegemony. NPO had a mandate to achieve dominance. GOONS being so eristic helped out because when GOONS eventually stabbed NPO, they'd be hated as all hell and a huge FA liability to anyone working with them.

Of course, during the stage of the war, NPO needed all the fighting assistance it could get and without GOONS it would have been difficult to have suppression (and an eventual overrun) of Immortals.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...