Public Apology to the Whole of Orbis

Astryl

I don't get why y'all don't just reroll without screaming to everyone your past P&W war crimes. If you want to play so bad, just change names and pretend to be a newbie. 16 cities isn't even that much to come back from.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Astryl Jazz meh boi, Tar and all the other people trying to talk you down over and over again are just trying to bait and Flame ya. They kept pulling just drag you into their trap to make you look like a fool to the rest of the community, cuz that's how Orbis works sadly. Just stop responding to them so you aren't feeding their flames. 

816004372193345587.gif.5f7b295f92668485e4cbcd2ef9cf9e16.gif

Is there any controversial bully that you won't defend Firwof? I don't know if you remember Goons but they were truly horrible. They would troll and be toxic, flame and insult but then report mild offenses on others and hope to get their nations banned. They truly were a despicable alliance and their garbage continued into Ministate and then into ANO.

Really come on man, grow some fricking balls and call out their shit. NPO and Goons were shitty.

About the OP topic though as always I don't care if anyone rejoins the game. If the apology is sincere or not does not matter to me. Personally I think any from Goons/NPO should be allowed to rejoin if they want to but that is just me. Others obviously disagree and the reason why Firwof is because of the toxic cesspit that was Goons.

• Upvote 5

Judging by what I'm getting from all of the replies here, it seems that I've missed quite a lot of chaos. I won't really say 'Welcome back', because ironically at time of writing, you have already perma-VMed again. I have heard of about who you are and what you have done in the past, but I did not experience it first-hand so I have no right to judge or forgive.

I just wish you good luck. 

Edited by Mutsu

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

I was an EVE Goon. We were evil, but not anything like the GOONS here. I'm glad you're all gone.

That being said, just reroll and stop attention whoring. From one goon to another.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Do we really need series of apologies here? I mean just try to be better, prove it by just being a good person in your daily interactions with others.  Another way is to reroll with new name. But problem is no matter how hard you try you won't be able to hide your true yourself. If you act like an ass then no one will like you, simple as that. GOONS could be a interesting villain but you chose your own way to be just bunch of weird kids trying to destroy people's lifes. 

And don't expect to use apology card as something which wipe our memory and make you clean. If you want to play just play and prove us we have been wrong about you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 minute ago, EliteCanada said:

Good thing you aren't in charge of any nation's justice system.

I'll consider it 

serious.png.7f2bcd7b2f365e9d4246094facadf3c7.png

• Haha 2

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

6 hours ago, Cpt Crunch said:

Screenshots_2021-06-30-23-57-46.png

IDGI.

It's not like I don't eat bird seed for breakfast every few days, with some seaweed mixed in to counter the goitrogenic elements in bird seed.

Baked-Milk-Millet-Porridge.jpg

I also eat once in a while certified organic and animal byproduct-free catfood, because I'd prefer my cats not eat anything I wouldn't eat myself.

WIN_20210613_18_28_31_Pro.jpg (3200×1800)

Edited by Cherise
  • Like 1

I feel like you and I got kinda close during everything and we talked Abit. Despite you being the leader of GOONs I felt that I was able to portray my thinking to you. 

You seemed like one if the only people in regards to OD proper that were willing to negotiate and talk on an actual level of calmness and things were able to move forward. 

I can not comment on the mercyboarding as a lot of it happened on another game entirely with the same community and leaked to here. It doesn't make it ok that it happened however, I wasn't here or around for it specifically. 

I may be a sucker for second chances as I gave Anna one aswell, but in my opinion, despite being the leader of GOONs at the time, you were never an issue. You're tainted by role and name. I think if given a chance, you could make a new name for yourself if everyone was willing. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Banner for PnW.png

It is very important that after time, we do our utmost to forgive. Enough time has now passed, and I don't feel that goons committed such a terrible crime their leader can never be forgiven for it. I hope you find an alliance willing to accept you.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, namukara said:

It is very important that after time, we do our utmost to forgive. Enough time has now passed, and I don't feel that goons committed such a terrible crime their leader can never be forgiven for it. I hope you find an alliance willing to accept you.

That's up to each individual. As far as I'm concerned, IQ top brass gets 0 chances while more middle management people need to work for it. Time isn't enough of a rationale to let go of especially when you factor in their reaction after moderation.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

23 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Welcome back dear ole chap. Your post is very well written that I giveth to you my highest regards. Although since you are GOONS, you are definitely going to be facing hard destructive criticism no matter how hard you explain. 

793283809634025492.png.bd635bc93c49dead9fcb6a6e3cd32cf1.png

99% sure firwell is trolling. he just wants attention just like he did on Anna's thread. That or he's ex GOONS or NPO.

Edited by Joe Schmo

5 hours ago, Joe Schmo said:

99% sure firwell is trolling. he just wants attention just like he did on Anna's thread. That or he's ex GOONS or NPO.

Actually, I wasn't trolling at all, I  said that in full sincerity. 

😕

Nor am I ex-IQ from that era, I was an ally, but not full IQ(just look at my Nation page).

• Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Hey look an apology and Firwof defending IQ again lolz I don't need to say much but I got a reminder for ya Jazzy

To those who think Jazzy boi is a changed person even after his claims were proven false Both him as well as Goons doubled down on these claims and not only in game harassment but they harassed my actual life as well 

If ya want to see how I was still dealing with that Harassment from 2019 to 2021 you can visit 2 other games and not only that but find it in their public channels by searching Nokia Rokia

Those games are Affairs and Order

And Nations at Risk 

Nations at Risk was 5 days ago or less past few days are merged been busy

Affairs and Order I left early 2021 but Goons are now mods so is Akuryo so they going to a good place and Rozilia left because he didn't want to put up with Harassment so im not the only person who left

SmartSelect_20191120-221049_Chrome-5.jpg

SmartSelect_20191120-221059_Chrome-5.jpg

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 5

Yes I'm sure deadnaming and misgendering everyone after the purging of this thread from the clap backing of the last guy who did it will Garner much sympathy for Nokia. 

Probably mostly from Nokia himself but that's neither here nor there!

Also, I'm not a mod in either of those games. Now in GNO I was the equivalent of prefontaine here except I had good changes that next to nobody actually even disliked pushed through. :^)

• Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, KillzBob said:

It's clear to me that NPO plans to make a come back and these guys are testing the waters on how Orbis will react. 

Doubt it. 

Here's why:

From my observation the game is going through quite the boon in new players. Micros of 60 or even 100 members aren't uncommon in the slightest anymore. They could easily slip in with new names and identities as various micros and we'd never be able to tell the difference.

We remember how coordinated with baseball they were right? With the coordinated ads from day 1 they'd get 2m per nation. So immediately a returning NPO or GOONS makes 300m+ a day and there's nothing you can do about it. 

Thats enough to boost about 2-3 people to c10 with 1.5k builds and add their taxes into things.

Fast forward a good 6 months they'll be tiered about c16-18, 8 they'll be 20-22, all the while these micros could merge slowly over time, or all at once at that point and the mask can come off except now it's kinda too late and it's become a really big problem!

My point here is if they wanted to and we're dedicated enough to do it and bide the time, they could. And there's next to nothing anyone can do about it except hope to get lucky proving one of them is that. And only one, that's the other benefit of this fancy hide as micros strat.

On 7/2/2021 at 9:14 AM, Astryl said:

Hello O R B I S...

As I've replied previously to Ana, I hope you find Orbis a better place than when you left it.  There are no grudges here.

• Downvote 3

Celer Et Audax