Public Apology to the Whole of Orbis

Astryl

1 hour ago, Astryl said:

Hello O R B I S,

I am the former leader of GOONS (yes, that GOONS). That left the game of their own volition after it became clear that Morningstar wouldn't be able to offer me the protection that I would need to continue playing the game in any capacity. I've since kept a relatively quiet profile, logging in here and there to double check on my nation and occasionally popping into discord. 

Queen of Chaos

2 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

I say let the alliance who accepts ole boi reap the consequences lmao

im already gonna nuke and missile their 4 medium guys next round 👍

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

@Astryl Jazz meh boi, Tar and all the other people trying to talk you down over and over again are just trying to bait and Flame ya. They kept pulling just drag you into their trap to make you look like a fool to the rest of the community, cuz that's how Orbis works sadly. Just stop responding to them so you aren't feeding their flames. 

816004372193345587.gif.5f7b295f92668485e4cbcd2ef9cf9e16.gif

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 14

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Astryl Jazz meh boi, Tar and all the other people trying to talk you down over and over again are just trying to bait and Flame ya. They kept pulling just drag you into their trap to make you look like a fool to the rest of the community, cuz that's how Orbis works sadly. Just stop responding to them so you aren't feeding their flames. 816004372193345587.gif.5f7b295f92668485e4cbcd2ef9cf9e16.gif

Do as I say and not as I do?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Do as I say and not as I do?

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth has been proven unjust, immoral, even immature over and over again in current history.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
And also seems a bunch of you have been holding grudges for such a long time without mentally fixing yourself much
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 minute ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth has been proven unjust, immoral, even immature over and over again in current history.

It went right over your head didn't it.

4 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Mate, look.  I'm an anarchist.  Our whole thing is restorative justice and the rehabilitation of people, which is why I was initally sympathetic with her return.

However, lying is something I take grave offense to.  To reward a fake apology to try and garner a welcome back with said welcome back would be nothing but a threat to our community - as widespread and different as we are.

You can't rehabilitate someone willing to manipulate social strings to their own benefit.  I encourage you to not double down and defend someone willing to abuse good will like that.

Edited by BrythonLexi
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Who Me said:

It went right over your head didn't it.

Ik exactly what you meant, it seems you don't understand what I mean bud 

Just now, BrythonLexi said:

Mate, look.  I'm an anarchist.  Our whole thing is restorative justice and the rehabilitation of people, which is why I was initally sympathetic with her return.

However, lying is something I take grave offense to.  To reward a fake apology to try and garner a welcome back with said welcome back would be nothing but a threat to our community - as widespread and different as we are.

You can't rehabilitate someone willing to manipulate social strings to their own benefit.  I encourage you to not double down and defend someone willing to abuse good will like that.

This is a really hot take to assume that I'm faking an apology.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, BrythonLexi said:

& I thought you were originally on his side... What makes you change the swing of your sword?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

& I thought you were originally on his side... What makes you change the swing of your sword?

A. Her. Don't misgender people.

B. The evidence of recent activity with in-game trading which was posted counters her claim of not playing, as well as the claims by many others here she has also been active in Royal Orbis News - claiming to me even in DMs that the events were "years ago" and not the few days ago that is being corroborated here by many.  Liars don't garner respect from me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He already posted why he flipped his position. You defending Jazz doesn't help their case. If you wanted to help Jazz, it would probably be best to keep your random ramblings to yourself as you are likely just adding to people feeling validated on their opinion of the matter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Just now, Kevanovia said:

He already posted why he flipped his position. You defending Jazz doesn't help their case. If you wanted to help Jazz, it would probably be best to keep your random ramblings to yourself as you are likely just adding to people feeling validated on their opinion of the matter.

She/they, please.

1 minute ago, Astryl said:

Alright, I get it.

Not welcome here, cya folks. 

Bye.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1