Public Apology to the Whole of Orbis

Astryl

Just now, Ramona said:

Seemed like you singing a different tune in RON but glad you finally posted this, I agree with Aiya on the apology quality though. I'll take this as an honest apology I suppose. Good start. 👍

Discussing things in the view of history (and my mindset at the time the events happened) is different then hindsight in my opinion. With distance between when most of these things happened, I don't look back on them with any amount of joy or glee.

• Like 1

Queen of Chaos

Welcome back Jazz! 

Happy to give you the second chance even if most of Orbis won’t. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

Just now, Vice said:

Hey guys. Sorry what I did, didn’t pan out how I wanted. Here is a thread to appease you so I can hopefully build infra and be accepted into an AA. Kbai 

Entirely missed the mark, honestly.

• Downvote 2

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Tartarus said:

You could've apologised at any time, how you're so sorry and you were conveniently the only moral one in a pack of wolves. Instead, you're riding the wave of Anna's apology. You would've seen a lot of surprisingly receptive responses and you think you can capitalize off of it to return to the game that you forced yourself out. You're not genuine, you're an opportunist, a bully, and deserve to stay out of the game.

Yeah but any apology before this wouldn't have been sincere.

• Like 2

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Astryl said:

And this one is? Now you're not only an arsehole, but you're an opportunist. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Tartarus said:

And this one is? Now you're not only an arsehole, but you're an opportunist. 

Since you are not the one giving the apology, you can't tell me it's not sincere. It may not be enough, but it is sincere.

• Like 1

Queen of Chaos

I haven't heard of this RON business or how... recent Astryl's interactions with the game have been.  I am rescinding my forgiveness - because if this bullying has been within the last few days?  Yeah no, I can no longer believe this apology.  I'm not on RON so I was not party to what has been going on.

I apologise for my haste in forgiveness without knowing what happened on RON.

Edited by BrythonLexi
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

I haven't heard of this RON business or how... recent Astryl's interactions with the game have been.  I am rescinding my forgiveness - because if this bullying has been within the last few days?  Yeah no, I can no longer believe this apology.  I'm not on RON so I was not party to what has been going on.

I apologise for my haste in forgiveness without knowing what happened on RON.

They're referring to things that happened 1.5 years ago and discussions in a discord about those things.

7 minutes ago, Panky said:

So in the span of a day the apology became real?

What in the world are you talking about?

Queen of Chaos

9 minutes ago, Astryl said:

Since you are not the one giving the apology, you can't tell me it's not sincere. It may not be enough, but it is sincere.

Your actions speak a lot louder than your apology. I can say its not sincere.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Astryl said:

They're referring to things that happened 1.5 years ago and discussions in a discord about those things.

What in the world are you talking about?

this

14 minutes ago, Astryl said:

you could've well apologized before Anna as Tartarus said, but you conveniently apologize after Anna does, even asking for the link on Ron and after being told that Anna at least apologized only there did the thought of doing this post cross your mind.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Panky said:

this

you could've well apologized before Anna as Tartarus said, but you conveniently apologize after Anna does, even asking for the link on Ron and after being told that Anna at least apologized only there did the thought of doing this post cross your mind.

I wasn't playing before Anna came back? I was curious what she apologized for because I didn't view her as a particularly guilty party. But maybe she was more complicit in GPWC's dealings than I assumed.

Queen of Chaos

Just now, Astryl said:

I wasn't playing before Anna came back? I was curious what she apologized for because I didn't view her as a particularly guilty party. But maybe she was more complicit in GPWC's dealings than I assumed.

she apologized 4 days ago so it is kinda sus idk...

4 minutes ago, Insanecrab said:

Im just curious on who has a cyber bullying task force! 

i imagine people like going into the internet with futuristic technology and shooting the pixels of viruses and trolls with a delete gun. 

JDP5j5a.pngqeAHTbA.png

Just now, Panky said:

she apologized 4 days ago so it is kinda sus idk...

I didn't come back until two days ago, and I haven't spoken to Anna / Yuna in over eight months.

Please note I am not defending the action of mercyboarding, merely proving my statement that I did actively try to curtail some of the things that were happening at the time. And I previously admitted that I did not do enough.

• Like 1

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Astryl said:

JDP5j5a.pngqeAHTbA.png

I didn't come back until two days ago, and I haven't spoken to Anna / Yuna in over eight months.

Main point keeps being for me that this post only came after the realization that an apology came from Anna and you were forced then to apologize as well though its obvious the difference in levels of sincereness that comes from these 2 diff posts.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Panky said:

Main point keeps being for me that this post only came after the realization that an apology came from Anna and you were forced then to apologize as well though its obvious the difference in levels of sincereness that comes from these 2 diff posts.

Way to cut off part of my post to make it seem more defensive than it was. 

e: I don't see "Oh, Anna apologized and that's probably a Good Thing To Do (TM)" As a necessarily bad thing; I can see how it can be viewed as insincere, but as I stated in the OP, only actions can prove that. Which will take time.

Edited by Astryl

Queen of Chaos