Public Apology to the Whole of Orbis

Astryl

Welcome back to the forums, and welcome back to the game proper.  Much like Anna I fear you're going to get a lot of salt thrown your way.

I find it greatly admirable that you took a stand against the doxxing and even warning Alex.  That gives great respect to you.

Edited by BrythonLexi
Rescinded forgiveness due to RON interactions
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BrythonLexi said:

Welcome back to the forums, and welcome back to the game proper.  Much like Anna I fear you're going to get a lot of salt thrown your way.

I find it greatly admirable that you took a stand against the doxxing and even warning Alex.  That gives great respect to you.

It's to be expected. Opus Dei's attack on 70% of the game affected a lot of people's ability to enjoy this game as an escape from the realities of real life.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

Welcome back dear ole chap. Your post is very well written that I giveth to you my highest regards. Although since you are GOONS, you are definitely going to be facing hard destructive criticism no matter how hard you explain. 

793283809634025492.png.bd635bc93c49dead9fcb6a6e3cd32cf1.png

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Though I personally don't feel like this is a great apology, I'm still appreciative that you even made one. Welcome back Astryl~

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Look up to the sky above~

8 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Welcome back dear ole chap. Your post is very well written that I giveth to you my highest regards. Although since you are GOONS, you are definitely going to be facing hard destructive criticism no matter how hard you explain. 

793283809634025492.png.bd635bc93c49dead9fcb6a6e3cd32cf1.png

Thank you and I enjoy this emoji.

4 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Though I personally don't feel like this is a great apology, I'm still appreciative that you even made one. Welcome back Astryl~

Sometimes I am not the most articulate, it's a curse, really.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Queen of Chaos

2 minutes ago, Astryl said:

Thank you and I enjoy this emoji.

Sometimes I am not the most articulate, it's a curse, really.

I have a bunch of emotes downloaded on my phone & PC.

Also, we are only human, we lose more than we win, which is the way we learn

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I opened this thread with a pretty strong, negative view about you. But you weren't involved in the cheating, and if it's true that you tried to stop the delisting of P&W on google play then that can only be a good thing.

I'm still not sure, time and your actions will tell if you're genuine. Welcome back to the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Kevanovia said:

Heya Jazz

Hi kevvy.

Just now, Cpt Crunch said:

Screenshots_2021-06-30-23-57-46.png

I am not capable of tracking down every single person I wronged and apologizing to them personally no matter how much I may want to.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Queen of Chaos

56 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Bro, you and your goons committed some pretty morally heinous acts with your support. Saying, "Well, I'm sorry I forced kids to dox themselves, harassed people, and attempted to destory your game, so we're squared, right?" Ain't exactly cleansing yourself of sin... At any rate, I'll forgive you, but you have to go through the mercyboard you subjected so many to, yourself... Post feet pics.

She literally said that she resigned because of the attempts to doxx Alex and destroy the game.  What more do you want?  Permanent ban, re-roll, and re-doxxing her?

Edited by BrythonLexi
Rescinded forgiveness due to RON interactions
  • Downvote 3

Just now, BrythonLexi said:

She literally said that she resigned because of the attempts to doxx Alex and destroy the game.  What more do you want?  Permanent ban, re-roll, and re-doxxing her?

I believe I typed what I want.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Love you

2 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Bro, you and your goons committed some pretty morally heinous acts with your support. Saying, "Well, I'm sorry I forced kids to dox themselves, harassed people, and attempted to destory your game, so we're squared, right?" Ain't exactly cleansing yourself of sin... At any rate, I'll forgive you, but you have to go through the mercyboard you subjected so many to, yourself... Post feet pics.

Toe socks or normal socks :thonk:

• Haha 3

Queen of Chaos

3 minutes ago, Astryl said:

Hi kevvy.

I am not capable of tracking down every single person I wronged and apologizing to them personally no matter how much I may want to.

Yee, this was hardly an apology tho. All we got is a. "I apologize that war came one of community damage" the rest is just you admitting to mercy boarding... And not doing anything about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Malleator said:

I believe I typed what I want.

671490582161522710.png.21b689eb757942267414ae36e1f30ca4.png

2 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

He's just trying to bait and Flame at this point

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

He's just trying to bait and Flame at this point

If you think mercyboarding is, "Bait[ing] and flam[ing,]" then you should be on my side.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Love you

Just now, Malleator said:

If you think mercyboarding is, "Bait[ing] and flam[ing,]" then you should be on my side.

699788316135915594.gif.0f6fcc37a55419d68a967474c5cf2684.gif

• Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Either or none is fine.

What kind of person doesn't wear socks??

1 minute ago, hidude45454 said:

No. This is not a genuine apology.

You have offered multiple excuses already for your own actions and continue to deflect or deny parts of the past when pressed about it. Your self-admitted continued involvement and enabling of a community that has continually tormented people even outside the game tells me that you still support their actions to an extent, and that your opinion GOONS and OD should stay dead is not because of their despicable and unapologetic actions but rather due to the wider community's consensus that they will not be let back in -- likely to the point that if GOONS and OD suddenly were back in an act of God, very little would change about the way they would behave or how you'd react in accordance to their behavior.

Orbis does not need to give you a chance to prove you are sorry. It is entirely up to you to own up to the acts of yourself and your community, understand the magnitude of those acts and your own words, and disassociate yourself from the group that you are still a part of. I, and many others, will be watching.

My opinion on GOONS or OD has nothing to do with the communities attitude towards those entities. You are literally telling me what my opinion is when I am saying the opposite. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Queen of Chaos

Seemed like you singing a different tune in RON but glad you finally posted this, I agree with Aiya on the apology quality though. I'll give you charity and take this as an honest apology I suppose. Good start. 👍

Edited by Ramona
Edited to clarify a bit more on my position.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg