HedgeFund Update

Nokia Rokia

Forreal this time? :(

Good Luck Nokia

• Like 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

OCC and happy to be yelled at

Kiddo, if you're having mental health issues because of a text based browser game you're doing the right thing by going away to relax/recoup for awhile. I've been on these types of games for the past 15 years since I was a child & I've taken breaks due to various issues and came back. 

Do the right thing and focus on yourself. 

• Like 2

@Nokia Rokia  Thanks for being with us Nokia, I would've deleted if it wasn't for you, Best luck with you, and we will miss you, Your mental health is your mental health, Take precautions that ensures your safety, You're one of my best friends, And it's sad to see you go, Good luck irl, Take care, Have a good one. 💜

Edited by Wingawoo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, RagnarBuliwyf said:

OCC and happy to be yelled at

Kiddo, if you're having mental health issues because of a text based browser game you're doing the right thing by going away to relax/recoup for awhile. I've been on these types of games for the past 15 years since I was a child & I've taken breaks due to various issues and came back. 

Do the right thing and focus on yourself. 

I can agree to this everyone should take a break once in a while you'd be surprised just how many people here either should take a break or has become thoroughly depressed because this game 

I've decided to remove my ability to login to my nation so that's the end of that 

Mental health of this games players should be focused on more as a community this game is a unforgiving never forgetting toxic hell hole but a few people here weigh close to my heart I even live with 3 other pnw players all in different alliances its what it is 

I personally don't know ya mate but have a good one and I'd prefer people not yell at anyone kek

• Like 1

i have never been in directly touch with nokia but some great people are there who you usually dont meet directly but are feel connected 
We will miss you and P&W community is constantly suffering due to popular players leaving 

• Like 2