For Entertainment Purposes Only!

Firwof Kromwell

Evening my lovely people. I am happy to inform y'all that Guild of the Netherworks will be adding entertainment game shows/events. I would like to try and do stuff like Family Feud, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Family Game Night, Who's Line is it Anyway, etc. My server's support team is talking out the events as well we are looking for event hosts. Hopefully we could hold events every so often as discussed. We are also looking for contestants to partake in the madness, and yes there will be prizes for winners(In-game rss, IRL $, Discord Nitro, & more). For any idea's, questions, even concerns, contact my support team through tickets, public chats, as well DM's. 

LET THE FUN N' GAMES BEGIN!!! 

https://discord.gg/PEsyV9m

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Nice

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

21 minutes ago, Historia Reiss said:

But if you don't participate... you get personally attacked and shamed lmao

image.thumb.png.2bba005186c005624478a3e48ce95c96.png

Classic Havgle, assume w/o asking background. If you actually scroll through thy channel, you'll notice that we were planning an event for a while that not many signed up. Even with plenty of time given for activity sign up. Wouldn't you be a little frustrated if you took tine to plan an event, advertise it over a set amount of time,& get barely anyone to respond w/in set timeframe? (We planned for a whole week and then gave another week to sign up).

You're horrible even scummy at trying to bring people down that makes you fully cringe. It's even worse that you enjoy others in harm's way aka you're a schadenfreude(German terminology that's treated as a mental illness). Definitely not something to be proud of ya cringe master damage-joyster 

• Downvote 4

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Classic Havgle, assume w/o asking background. If you actually scroll through thy channel, you'll notice that we were planning an event for a while that not many signed up. Even with plenty of time given for activity sign up. Wouldn't you be a little frustrated if you took tine to plan an event, advertise it over a set amount of time,& get barely anyone to respond w/in set timeframe? (We planned for a whole week and then gave another week to sign up).

You're horrible even scummy at trying to bring people down that makes you fully cringe. It's even worse that you enjoy others in harm's way aka you're a schadenfreude(German terminology that's treated as a mental illness). Definitely not something to be proud of ya cringe master damage-joyster 

Yes sometimes life will frustrate your well-laid plans, but your immediate reaction to a poor turnout is to ping your supposed audience to admonish them for being "too lazy" or even too busy to play the game(s) you wanted to play...

I type this as actual life advice. It's ok to be frustrated but you are exhibiting classic lashing out behaviors that indicate a lack of emotional maturity. Life doesn't have to be a battle, buddy. You win more flies with honey.

Edited by Bojack Horseman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bojack Horseman said:

Yes sometimes life will frustrate your well-laid plans, but your immediate reaction to a poor turnout is to ping your supposed audience to admonish them for being "too lazy" or even too busy to play the game(s) you wanted to play...

I type this as actual life advice. It's ok to be frustrated but you are exhibiting classic lashing out behaviors that indicate a lack of emotional maturity. Life doesn't have to be a battle, buddy. You win more flies with honey.

Mmm yes, my mods plus myself shouldn't react sternly yet instead sweetly to the ppl we polled even mingled w/ for two weeks about how & when it should be done. The server may be dead at times but it's the sugar-coated attitudes that tend to hinder points in situations. It doesn't help there are ppl also getting mad at us mods (even a certain purple mod) for trying to make the server more active. That should be a great thing, not bad. Plus, I'm a guy that's brutally honest, usually no sweetening. Just cuz I am that way doesn't mean I'm inconsiderate, cuz there's other ways to show/discuss. 592066678725279775.png.5b2766eb53ca38a31504e74ab57814a1.png

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Incoherent mumbled sarcasm

Ronny, just cuz you're a well known older member of the community, doesn't give you the backstage pass to shit on whomever you please, same goes for all who have bloated self importance that push there weight around (especially the newbies, sit down and learn/watch dibbuns). Besides that, keep my thread clean jack-offs. 

725159626202546196.gif.de80729b8c7318ddd4d7887f44b4f7f9.gif

Trying to create a new dazzling amusement atmosphere for entertainment galore, not resentful trolling debate hour.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Plus, why would anyone want to attract flys? Rather attract small birds, butterflies, and bees ya know.
  • Downvote 2

41 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

You literally just proved Ronnies point. Literally nobody ever has responded well to negativity. 🤔

Where exactly? Pretty sure I said I tend to be brutally honest, barely any sweetner.

723812321629175848.png.e04f2b261b8cbad947af57372d008186.png

• Downvote 1