Rejoining P&W, apology and asking for forgiveness

Ana

9 hours ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

I can totally believe the narrative that NPO was being driven out due to petty grudges when they joined PnW. Playing the game long enough let's you see both sides of the story. And usually one side isn't necessarily the villain. I don't want to name drop or offend anyone but NPO and their close associates had a pretty good reason to do what they did.

They were frustrated with the constant complaining to Alex about game changes whenever they seeked to grow, they were unhappy with the jealousy of others whenever they played the game correctly and consolidated power in legal terms. 

What more could they do when you get hounded endlessly with lies and misconceptions with Alex believing every word? 

Could NPO had been gracious and granted a defeated and tired enemy peace? Of course, but they had to accept that they did not deserve it. 

Could NPOs associates not doxed Alex and got the game pulled from the Play Store? Of course, but he had to except the consequences of his flawed decisions. 

However it ended on a bittersweet note. One way or the other we moved on to have fun and try to leave useless grudges behind. Part of that is forgiving someone that may have hurt you. It's not for them it's so that you can be happy. 

Welcome back Ana. Apology accepted. 

Im all for Anna getting a second chance but this take is absolute bullshit. Dont try to justify the doxxing that took place during Dial Up, it was absolutely horrendous, and no one should be doxxed over shit that happened in a fricking GAME

8 hours ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

I stand by my beliefs just as sure as you stand by yours. Name calling isn't an argument. 

This isnt a belief, its condoning something like doxxing which is illegal, and immoral.

• Upvote 6

User Images

Even though I wasn't around during NPO's existence in P&W, I believe if someone is truly sorry for their actions, now matter what it is, I believe they should be forgiven. Welcome back!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

TF141_emblem_MW2.png.cb4bbc85173fa240b21f33c6d56cac56.png

Tactical_Nuke_inventory_icon_MW2.gif.c8c96532efc673d9d2bf87c58f0d2332.gif

too sick

10 hours ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

I can totally believe the narrative that NPO was being driven out due to petty grudges when they joined PnW. Playing the game long enough let's you see both sides of the story. And usually one side isn't necessarily the villain. I don't want to name drop or offend anyone but NPO and their close associates had a pretty good reason to do what they did.

They were frustrated with the constant complaining to Alex about game changes whenever they seeked to grow, they were unhappy with the jealousy of others whenever they played the game correctly and consolidated power in legal terms. 

What more could they do when you get hounded endlessly with lies and misconceptions with Alex believing every word? 

Could NPO had been gracious and granted a defeated and tired enemy peace? Of course, but they had to accept that they did not deserve it. 

Could NPOs associates not doxed Alex and got the game pulled from the Play Store? Of course, but he had to except the consequences of his flawed decisions. 

However it ended on a bittersweet note. One way or the other we moved on to have fun and try to leave useless grudges behind. Part of that is forgiving someone that may have hurt you. It's not for them it's so that you can be happy. 

Welcome back Ana. Apology accepted. 

In no world is doxxing ok personally that's my view

During the End of GW not only was I doxxed and accused of various illegal actions by Coalition B 

And left to rot by the people I considered friends in Coalition B

I also got the short stick and was constantly rolled post war and given a stigma and no one wanted to remotely talk to me over half the game told me I should either off myself or quit the game and that was constantly unpleasant 

We all have our opinions thats that

But in no way shape or form targeting someone OOC should be allowed 

I dont care how much you've suffered or they did 

I had myself doxxed and at the time had the ability to dox back not only that but play by the same rules they chose to and I had enough decent humanity in me to say I refuse to become them

When TCM was burned over and over lost every person I trusted and I felt alone I planned a way to replace myself and give my members a better future with me gone this wasn't an easy choice and to this day brings me pain 

But its better than being NPO or Goons 

Its better than forcing others to delete or doxxing another person

You have zero idea what the actions of NPO or Goons actually did to my personal life and it was so bad I thought maybe I should off myself and spent a week holding a service gun in my room debating.

if at the time it wasn't for a few good friends in TCM I would have no doubt took that option .

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

If the majority of the game hadn't wanted to give NPO a chance to play P&W they would have never seen a day of peace.

We gave them a chance and NPO tried to do here what they do in every game they play. It speaks volumes about the character of the people in NPO that they have to cheat to try to win every single time.

Edited by Who Me
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Us humans are not meant to be creatures of logic, we were meant to express emotion. Most don't care nor truly understand what is true, only how it strikes one feels. Emotions are what divides us, the stronger it is, the bigger the pull. Not always practical nor logical, never meant to be either. It is what it is. Only logic though has longevity, emotions always fluctuate. 

One only will suffer under the pressure of what is said and done through their emotional reactions. High morale as well self-esteem comes from being able to recline back while looking over with rationality. Emotions don't tell truth, they drive ones actions onward. Just because something is felt/thought, doesn't always mean it's reality.  On the other hand, logic is meant to reasonably persuade. 

Just because feels or thinks differently, doesn't mean to outcast them. We are only human, bound to be similar yet different, bound to make mistakes. Yet we were also made either learn, try not to let emotions overpower intelligence, knowledge is power you know. It's just as important to educate our emotions beside our intellect. Just as important to learn, understand, cope, even teach as it is to feel furthermore know how to act. 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

1 hour ago, Who Me said:

We gave them a chance and NPO tried to do here what they do in every game they play. It speaks volumes about the character of the people in NPO that they have to cheat to try to win every single time.

On the first war where they had the actual capacity to do so, moreover. KF was different due to the different groups in it.

They also flipped a profit from their racket. As if cheating to win wasn't bad enough.

• Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

21 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I am FurryWolf DJ, and this was my TED talk.

C'mon man, even @Phoenyx has been using his knowledge and learnt to fluctuate his emotions the frick away from this forum.

next you'll be saying Global Wars depend on full moon and ocean cycles.

>Big bad man did a big bad so yes he bad< =/= whatever lemony snicket novel you tore up and started snorting.

crazy assed little goblin.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

2 hours ago, HARPER said:

C'mon man, even @Phoenyx has been using his knowledge and learnt to fluctuate his emotions the frick away from this forum.

next you'll be saying Global Wars depend on full moon and ocean cycles.

>Big bad man did a big bad so yes he bad< =/= whatever lemony snicket novel you tore up and started snorting.

crazy assed little goblin.

Opinion_invalid.png.jpg

Figured as much for the backlash, then again you're also proving me right going with what you think/feel versus rationality. I'm guessing you would also like discipline by eating bar soap? Aisle 7 towards the middle of the aisle, left hand side. I'll even relay it over the PA system for everyone else giving me n everyone else getting crapped on to hear. This thread is just running rancid with anger just like Morf said, mostly towards what's being considered "IQ-esce" behavior(I dOn't lIkE It sO It's IQ-EsKe aNd IQ MaN BaD). You guys just becoming so full of yourselves that y'all just need to learn to Dave Coulier and just cut 👏 it 👏 out 👏.

I understand the torment that happened although staying stuck on just the negatives the past as well trying to block it out of history will only make us repeat it that s , just look how some of you are treating people you don't agree with. Especially goes for all of the energy coming off negative that could be well spent on doing something good for oneself. 

"We think activism's Instagramming memes and complaining

It's a problem when there's actually actions you could be taking

But you're triggered, so you just cry like a baby" - Tom MacDonald

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
This is a political internet game/community after all, it's not that important. Yet again, it's 2021, an age where being politically/emotionally correct is mandatory.
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 3

I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

It's absolutely mind bogglingly hilarious to watch firwof simp for NPO/BK/GOONs and then quote reactionary grifters to pat himself on the back who those people would've HATED and would've hated him for paying any credence too. 

Now I'm just sad we don't get to see his face when he meets his heroes only to be spat on in disgust. A cruel wind of fate this life truly is.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

Number one: you need to reread my comments. Where did I say it's okay to dox anyone. 

Number Two: The fact you're giving people that disagree with you zero chance is making my case that you are within the same mindset as IQ and associates. 

Number Three: the point is to learn from mistakes and accept those consequences. It takes two to tango, I really can't automatically assign someone a 100% victim card when stories never really have one side and that's it. 

(For Thalmor, Number Four) 

KTs antics with leaving Arrgh in the freezing cold the whole time when we entered the global for you guys hoping to better our relations, is just bad form. Plus, I went all out on NPO and Goons to just get ridiculed and laughed at. That made me wake up and think both sides are pretty slimy. 

okay, when people disagree with you it's not giving you a chance, but when you disagree with others it's debate. big brain move here.

Edited by Joe Schmo

Good fricking lord
At this rate this might surpass the T$ DoW on GoB/Guardian during NPOLT

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Kev was not being toxic, he was being honest. Deulos tried to change his name to hide from his previous bad takes. Then he proceeds to have many more under his new name. Deulos reasoning is like his personality: pure trash. This isn't toxicity. This is the truth. #truthisjustice

No it's actually incredibly immature. There are more than enough users that replied to him in a civil manner without calling him garbage or trash. Do yourself a favor and take the high road man, there is absolutely no need to hurl insults. Don't become part of the problem, be the solution.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Yes because you were trolling me in the first place. Your well aware that you could have and likely did click on my nation page. Which shows I was in fact, former NPO. Thanks for showing everyone your true colors.

Why would I need to check your nation to message you on discord? 😕

But hey man, whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

So you just slide into everyone's DMs to play 50 questions every time somebody downvotes you? Still not a good look man.🤷‍♂️

When that person is in the allied sphere, yes.
Nice work on airing out laundry, btw 👍 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

I had every reason to believe you were not genuine. Your responses here have only solidified such. "Great Job!" 👍

Try not to react so badly next time to a mild insult towards a very controversial player and bad rhymer. 👍

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

I won't deny that I overreacted, that is on me and I owned that from the second I said it. Kev doubled down on me in public afterwards instead of attempting to resolve our mutual misunderstanding, else I would have happily apologized to him. Hope this helps resolve my stance on that. 🙂 

This thread is like two sides fighting in the court. First court case was Firewolf, then Delous with changed name and now you.

Ok I can say this one ended up pretty well.

tenor.gif?itemid=4995347

Edited by Maia
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

12 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Opinion_invalid.png.jpg

[...]

"We think activism's Instagramming memes and complaining

It's a problem when there's actually actions you could be taking

But you're triggered, so you just cry like a baby" - Tom MacDonald

videotogif_2021.06.29_22.40.40.gif

You also have an opinion, and you just complain and meme about others opinion...

Edited by Maia
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg