Rejoining P&W, apology and asking for forgiveness

Ana

If this hasn't been answered, why did you join The Enterprise of all alliances? And if you didn't know, the alliance of NPO still exists, but barely.

2 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You should be looking yourself at the mirror for basically parroting NPO-esque lines.

Woah. PnW version Godwin’s law already. “I don’t like what you’re saying. You’re so NPO”

Edited by alyster
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3
2lsJlTp.png

Alyster, those things you brought up weren't really the issue behind those alliances disbanding and I think you know that. What you said is pretty unfair imo given what all went down.

That being said, Alyster was there for it and his efforts were one of the biggest contributors to TKR staying afloat. He worked incredibly hard to give the community something else to focus on and to organize events and raise morale. So, lay off him people. Let's just move on. 

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 6

BrOQBND.jpg

Those who truthfully admit their faults and wish to atone often rise up to become pillars of the community. Having chatted with Anna a few times over Discord, she seemed like a great person. I hope that she can find an alliance where she can use her community building skills for the betterment of Orbis.

Welcome back Anna :)

image.png.e40e54f643ab2ee30820722bdfa215a9.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Adrienne said:

I don't know where you're getting this idea but just no. The rest of the game never held them hostage for 8 months. The rest of the game didn't put obstacles in the way of surrendering/starting peace talks or refuse to show terms. The rest of the game never piled on page after page of terms once they did finally allow you to see them all. NPO was not a victim, no matter how much they saw themselves as one. 

Yep, seems no one rembember then NPO "officialy disbanded INQ" and they were allied with T$, Yep! the Syndicate. If it wasn't act of good will then idk what was that. But NPO&Allies always had that kind of siege mentality.  After BK was hit, NPO decided they will just help them despite not having any treaty with them and they didn't really discuss it with their current allies neither.(tS) So they somehow chose their path being called liars about INQ disband. NPO bad PR was a victim of their bad choices so I wouldn't blame community. There were times TKR, Ts and other well established alliance were being aimed with a lot of criticism because of actions they made, that's a common thing.

• Like 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

25 minutes ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

I can totally believe the narrative that NPO was being driven out due to petty grudges when they joined PnW. Playing the game long enough let's you see both sides of the story. And usually one side isn't necessarily the villain. I don't want to name drop or offend anyone but NPO and their close associates had a pretty good reason to do what they did.

They were frustrated with the constant complaining to Alex about game changes whenever they seeked to grow, they were unhappy with the jealousy of others whenever they played the game correctly and consolidated power in legal terms. 

What more could they do when you get hounded endlessly with lies and misconceptions with Alex believing every word? 

Could NPO had been gracious and granted a defeated and tired enemy peace? Of course, but they had to accept that they did not deserve it. 

Could NPOs associates not doxed Alex and got the game pulled from the Play Store? Of course, but he had to except the consequences of his flawed decisions. 

However it ended on a bittersweet note. One way or the other we moved on to have fun and try to leave useless grudges behind. Part of that is forgiving someone that may have hurt you. It's not for them it's so that you can be happy. 

Welcome back Ana. Apology accepted. 

Justifying NPO's actions is completely unacceptable.  Only reason people are forgiving Ana somewhat is because she realised just how trash that alliance was in terms of actions.

• Upvote 2

I mean what if you’re against the ingame cheating and against NPO-GOONs, because of CN history and history here, but you’re not against driving people out?

If anyone wants to start tracking NPO and former IQ, we can, it’s fairly easy and some are already known. Nuclear roguery and inciting chaos always works. 

You can constantly war someone, just don’t say “just quit then.” If anything keep, being hostile but say “come back for more.” Then if they quit, you technically didn’t tell them to go.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

Name calling isn't an argument. 

Could the posters have been so gracious as to provide a counter argument to, and not insult you over, your appalling and deplorable comments? Of course, but you would have to accept that you are undeserving of such good will.

sound familiar maybe?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Denison-1.png

Look up to the sky above~

Nobody know me but I have fought NPO in three separate games they made me reroll several times throughout the many wars and battles I have seen the worst of them and the best of them I've grown to despise them they literally made many people quit each game I seen them in. But it takes a brave person to do what Anna just did and I for one will give her a second chance

Edited by Clanorton
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

People say NPO wants to drive people away from the game. Yet, condone the same solution when the person responsible seeks forgiveness.

NPO intentionally driving people away from the game for ~reasons~ is not the same as people being hesitant to reintegrate one of the people behind that plan into the broader community.

At this point, who knows if you're being disingenuous or actually couldn't put that together yourself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

Could NPOs associates not doxed Alex and got the game pulled from the Play Store? Of course, but he had to except the consequences of his flawed decisions.

In what twisted world is doxxing someone and trying to get their income source taken away an acceptable response to ANYTHING? Let alone to someone just doing their job as an administrator?

Edited by Changeup
server lag, quadruple posting

1 hour ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

The justification is in the actions of others in the game. 

People say NPO wants to drive people away from the game. Yet, condone the same solution when the person responsible seeks forgiveness. 

It's surprising to me when people get on here, swing rosaries and adjust halos about never being for nation deletion. When I've seen the same tell me to delete my nation or I'll be perma rolled over a disagreement....

Don't shatter the glass house and tell me it's wind in the trees. 

You downvoted two of my posts and no where at all did I say any of that. It was basically the opposite actually. Nor did nearly anyone here, regardless of their feelings on the situation or Ana. I think you should actually read before jumping the gun and posting.

Edited by Adrienne

BrOQBND.jpg

why the frick does this have 7 pages, go home nerds.

• Haha 1

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

5 hours ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

NPO and their close associates had a pretty good reason to do what they did.

Could NPO had been gracious and granted a defeated and tired enemy peace? Of course, but they had to accept that they did not deserve it. 

Welcome back Ana. Apology accepted. 

"NPO's enemies didn't deserve peace, and Alex deserved to be doxed."

This is an excellent take. Never stop speaking your truth.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

6 minutes ago, CarnivorousHorse said:

I'm not going to go through and provide you evidence when you read the same comments. I think it's unfair to say that I've jumped the gun when I literally replied after a whole lot of people had their takes. 

It's not unfair at all, particularly since I'm evidently one of the people you're responding to, but given the rest of your hot takes, I shouldn't be surprised you think so.

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

On 6/28/2021 at 6:41 AM, Ana said:

Hey everyone...

Welcome back!

It'd be a crying shame if you weren't to find Orbis a better place than when you left it 🙂

Celer Et Audax