Rejoining P&W, apology and asking for forgiveness

Ana

Wait guys superdead is new. Maybe they're from NPO and trying to make an NPOLT alt history. He would fit right in with the writers of whatever they're showing on the history channel.

Edited by Joe Schmo
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Schmo said:

Idk man if a bunch of your friends were to suddenly leave you would you have fond memories of the time?

Just because something scars you, doesn't mean to let it hold you back. It's going to be a hard time coping with such agony, though it's going to make one much stronger as well knowledgeable by being able to move on.

I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

1 minute ago, Joe Schmo said:

wait guys superdead is new. maybe they're from NPO.

totes

it is weird though my account is like 3 years old, why does it say new?

Edited by superdead

7 minutes ago, Joe Schmo said:

wait guys superdead is new. maybe they're from NPO.

Superdead is a rebrand of an old IQ-era DB player. 

image.png.43f8d19a8446a9830a818312f1aa66ed.png

Before they edited it ^ was a recognizable DB name from the IQ days.

Edited by Emperor Adam
  • Haha 2

thalmorcommie.png

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

Just because something scars you, doesn't mean to let it hold you back. It's going to be a hard time coping with such agony, though it's going to make one much stronger as well knowledgeable by being able to move on.

Moving on with something doesn't necessarily mean you have fond memories of it. In fact, you usually don't.

1 minute ago, Emperor Adam said:

Superdead is a reroll of an old Leo-era BK player. 

Before they edited it ^ was a recognizable BK name from the IQ days.

Ahh, so just stupid then.

1 minute ago, Emperor Adam said:

Superdead is a reroll of an old Leo-era BK player. 

Before they edited it ^ was a recognizable BK name from the IQ days.

Nope, been with my current AA my entire game career short of a few "vacations"

3 minutes ago, Joe Schmo said:

Moving on with something doesn't necessarily mean you have fond memories of it. In fact, you usually don't.

Ahh, so just stupid then.

That's why I said the agony part

What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

4 minutes ago, superdead said:

Nope, been with my current AA my entire game career short of a few "vacations"

Edited accordingly. Must've misremembered. Regardless, DB isn't innocent of all this either, y'all are just generally not loud enough and not nearly enough of a threat to bother with.

• Like 1

thalmorcommie.png

9 minutes ago, Emperor Adam said:

Edited accordingly. Must've misremembered. Regardless, DB isn't innocent of all this either, y'all are just generally not loud enough and not nearly enough of a threat to bother with.

Thanks, and I don't disagree though we were burned hard for our choice of ally. What happened was, given their cause of forcing others to assimilate/disband, we refused to fight the whole game on NPOs side. They then kept us as a prot up until they fed us to PO who mass raided us, which NPO organized with PO. Part of the peace agreement was being forced to join NPO's last. 

Edited by superdead
To clarify, some of this may be a bit off I wasn't really paying 100% attention to FA stuff back then

51 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Why don't you follow Lord Roquentin's orders and delete just like the rest of your heroes in NPO?

I was part of NPO during my first year in PNW. Oh glorious Knightfall! I am still here, with 16 of my cities and half my projects having funded during by NPO.

I have never changed a city name. So it's pretty easy to tell.

screenshot-politicsandwar.com-2021.06.27-18_11_01.jpg

Edited by Rewan Demontay
More Info
  • Like 4

I wasn't here during that time period, so I can't truly judge. What others say isn't exactly encouraging. That said, I'm keeping my general opinion of you neutral as I lack prior contact with you or any former NPO personnel. So greetings.

10 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

Oh my god, the ignorance shown in this and the amount of people and opinions this discounts completely.

Gtfo with your incredibly immature shitty anime rants and stop trying to make yourself the center of the world by derailing this thread.

SPOILER_Screenshot_2021-05-11_8.21.13_AM

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Nice try trying to bait & flame
  • Downvote 23

Apparently there's no room for logic & reasoning here for your guys's thoughts and feelings over rule it. Holding grudges & opinions like that is quite unhealthy, I would know from past experience. But hey, I'm just another [email protected]#$ on the internet that people that would rather fight with vs civilly discuss concern, cuz that makes more sense.

I do care for the community, thus why I speak up the way I do.
  • Downvote 8

17 minutes ago, Joe Schmo said:

I think you're so dense that you can't understand that we'd be wary about someone who was pretty high in a group that nearly killed the game, and why we'd have bad memories about the time that the group nearly killed the game.

I understand some people are still wary. I understand some people got it way worse than I did. Though it is just as bad as them for how brash you guys for being towards them, furthermore the people who don't agree with y'all. To me it shows you guys still have a bunch of pent up insecurities, even after a year and a half y'all could have spent finding healthy ways to move on. Letting it leave a bad taste in your mouth will only make you more sour towards that area as days go on. Scars only patch up if the wearer chooses to adhere to it. But they become more visible if not contended to properly. One may still have certain feelings when something brought up, thou it's what they decide to do with it that will affect the long run.

I may not have been around in NPO but i've read enough to know what you have taken cant be replaced with words. Do this community a favor and move on, (Couldn't have put it softer) You disrespected Literally thousands of people with many more to come because of your antics. Im all for second Chances but you have had weeks to fix your mistakes before they crumbled down on you, and what did you do during these weeks... You keep doing it! 

Id be surprised if a micro let you in with how much of a reputation you have... and we all know if you make an alliance what happens. 😁

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2