Rejoining P&W, apology and asking for forgiveness

Ana

• Ana changed the title to Rejoining P&W, apology and asking for forgiveness
2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

You should stay away. The bans applied should've been permanent.

You and many others spent an extraordinary amount of time, energy, and resources to prevent me, members of my community, and people that I liked from being able to enjoy the game outside of a very narrow field of conditions during war. On your way out, your community sought to cause as much financial damage to the game as possible, and people your community happily associated with doxxed Alex and his family.

I am not willing to look past this, and I have no desire to share this game with you or anyone else who was a decision maker in what was the largest cheating operation in the game's history. 

Settle Thallie, watch with the past in mind before you jump the gun. You're allowed to believe what you want to believe, though no need to overwork yourself. It'll only rub off on others.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 19

I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

Welcome back hun, I believe we've only interacted once before but it's nice to see you back~

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Denison-1.png

Look up to the sky above~

7 minutes ago, TitanJazza said:

Welcome back
Seems like fun to have been around when all that went down 👀

It wasn't fun when NPO threw their protectorates to the wolves while still acting like they were our allies. Then as part of the peace agreement forced us into their crusade. But enough salt from me lol welcome back!

Edited by superdead
huh, i need a reason?
  • Upvote 1

As I wasn't here during this, You've been punished and we welcome you back into this community, Welcome back.

Edited by Wingawoo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Firwof, do you still consider yourself to be an IQ Sympathizer/Supporter?

I've been a dead man walking for the longest while. Try to shoot me down while y'all can, I embraced what I once feared. Those whom continue to not change much will only make insecurities worse. I'm also only here to watch over this thread cuz I know how bad it could get.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

1 minute ago, Lord Vader said:

Smirks
Welcome back

Serious question, will Roq or Auctor be following you?

I'm following up to make sure this is even them. I wouldn't expect Roq or anyone else, no.

• Like 1

Welcome back Anna! I'm glad you're back

• Like 1

You shouldn't fear anything, until you've lost yourself.