Trading Violation

John M Keynes

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=44927 (Good Hope)

Ruler Name: Jangles

Nature of Violation: using trading to funnel money with the intention of not wanting to continue playing

Evidence: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=44927&display=trade

trading violation.JPG

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

When a player quits the game and deposits their stuff into the alliance bank that's not in violation of any core rules. After all the cash was generated within the rules of the game (as long as it isn't a multi farm), because of this it's seen as a "donation" to the alliance.

While trading these resources away might skew the global market instead of deposits I doubt this is in violation of any rules.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Yeah, that rule could be clarified upon better in game probably but I think Alex has previously stated it exists to prevent cases where people create nations or continue playing solely for the purpose of just sending money to friends rather than where a player has played legitimately/individually for a long time and then decides to quit and donates his resources to the alliance/a friend.

• Upvote 4

BrOQBND.jpg

• Administrators
On 6/27/2021 at 10:21 AM, Adrienne said:

Yeah, that rule could be clarified upon better in game probably but I think Alex has previously stated it exists to prevent cases where people create nations or continue playing solely for the purpose of just sending money to friends rather than where a player has played legitimately/individually for a long time and then decides to quit and donates his resources to the alliance/a friend.

This is the general idea, yeah. This nation is in a long vacation mode, but hasn't necessarily quit here either.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link