Alliances Tier List

Dorian Grey

With some apologies since I do not know everyone out there, and I am not always in the know.

High - Alliances that are entirely above the norm, accounting for tiering, member count, or other considerations. Not a grade to be given lightly.
Pass - Alliances which are satisfactory. This does not mean boring, weak, or not a power-player. I consider anyone here to be competent.
Low - Alliances who need to do some more work to reach the above for whatever reason, but are above a failing grade.
Fail - Alliances scoring poor marks in some major category or another.
Ungraded - I did not grade alliances I knew little about, and I did not grade t$.

my-image(2).png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Is it bad that I dont recognize atleast half of these flags?

Go to your doctor old man and get your eyes checked or maybe even your suffering from cognitive mental decline? You should know a lot more of those flags since a lot of them have not changed since the beginning of the game and also have the name in the flag!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

Go to your doctor old man and get your eyes checked or maybe even your suffering from cognitive mental decline? You should know a lot more of those flags since a lot of them have not changed since the beginning of the game and also have the name in the flag!

For the record, I have no idea who Stratosphere Marine Corps, USN, or Harr is.  I mean one of those is my new ally TO, but i have no idea what their flag looks like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

For the record, I have no idea who Stratosphere Marine Corps, USN, or Harr is.  I mean one of those is my new ally TO, but i have no idea what their flag looks like.

You fought (moral support) SMC in delta war. The TCW war flag is in there, Alphas flag, Camelot, Dark Brotherhood, The Immortals, TFP, Yarr, Atlas Tech, ASM, Aurora.. I mean come on, you just fought over half these guys!

Yeah I didn't pay any attention to the delta war, i think my contribution was launching 4 spy attacks and telling my guys to launch spy attacks on people, If you message me tomorrow and and quiz me on who makes up Delta, I would not be able to name a single alliance, and the only member I would be able to name is Dave 3. 

Sure I know a bunch of those alliances, but that doesn't mean I recognize their flags.  Like that hand print one, is actually pretty cool looking, but no idea what alliance that is for.  Oh I figured out TCW, I didn't realize they changed the color, I was looking for a green flag.  I openly admitted I am allied to TO, and have no idea what their flag looks like without going to look it up.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Sure I know a bunch of those alliances, but that doesn't mean I recognize their flags.

You don't recognize them just from fighting them over the years?

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg