Alliances Tier List

Dorian Grey

God this tiering is cursed.

• Upvote 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

3 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

God this tiering is cursed.

Why tf is tFed D tier and E404 F tier? Why is & better than TKR?

Edited by Joe Schmo
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dorian Grey said:

Because as I already specified, it's random

so this has no purpose, since no AA here's better than the other except in the "luck" department.

Just admit you got a crush on Stratosphere Marine Corp

Edited by Joe Schmo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dorian Grey said:

I think that now it's a good time to make an Orbis alliances tier list. I also find it quite interesting to see how new and experienced players see the various alliances from the outside, or inside.

The rankings can be based on the alliance as a whole, or even just on a specific departement, such as "Alliance tier list based on economy", or "Military ranking of orbis alliances", or even "Alliances based on FA". Feel free to make more than one if you want and please specify what your tiering is based on : ).

In the template I added all the top 50 alliances, excluding the training alliances, feel free to use as many as you want, and also, tell me if you want to add some non-top-50 alliance to the tiering. 

TIER TO USE

Here's mine: "Alliance tiering based on Randomness". Just to give you an idea of who is there.

my-image.png

@Dusty oh no, he's onto us. Your econ is working too good. 

744861048821252146.png.9539d3426ed4801e51f33b23eaac1349.png

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, KillzBob said:

222f820aff80c7e5da7826a75d14b273.png

Don't @ me 

This tiering is so bad for so many reason, heres mine:
image.thumb.png.2750732b2f00c040e6389e680019ad2b.png
Rating these alliances on most everything with a heavy emphasis on MilCom. I used C as the average or where I put alliances I didnt know too much about.

No hard feelings 😘

• Upvote 3

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

7 hours ago, Maia said:

486f9a6e711e6ec8.png

It contains my personal view about alliances, I can be not 100% accurate with all of this so you can comment on that if you see some obvious mistake I typed.

Iconics ones:

TS for still making really GDP compared to others for a long time. Basically their theme really fits reality.

Grumpy for gathering really fat old people together who are still willing to kicking ass and are competent unlike some other alliances containing only whales who just go inactive due to boredom.
Arrgh for being raiding alliance for ages. No matter what changes to the meta happened they still are the thing and are able to stay in top 50. They are worse to beat than cockroachs, they can survive everything! ;)

Classic ones:
Guardians - never seen them underperform during war time which is amazing for such a time. 

TKR - creating blocs and doing several fa moves which had impact on the game(no matter if you seen them as good or bad ones). Good fighters, overall doing very well to be recognisable by everyone - ads, forum, discord etc. Staying always in top ten in game.

Rose - well they were beaten in last global war but still it amazes me that they keep 1st position in rankings. They have Vexz which is very known player in PnW. But even before she came there they were still a thing. It seems funny phrase "roll rose" it's still up to date but they managed to become immortal at this point. 

Better ones:(on the way to become classic ones some day)

Immortals and TFP for being in top ten, creating their own sphere, being overall good fighters, and have fine organisation within their alliances, same with politics. ---I know TFP is a an old alliance but never seen them as being relevant as they are today.

Error404 - good performance last war. Borg is still part of them, right? Just making it even great seeing theme fits their skills. 

Good ones:

KT - being like a zombie no matter what, seeking for brains, you can beat them but they always come back. Not a classic raiding alliance I would say imo. They are half normal alliance half raiding alliance. If they keep like that maybe they become iconic. But they were normal alliance before so it wasn't idea from the start so it needs time before their current playstyle will become iconic. Thalmor radio is a + too.

Aurora - I am biased here but what I would say is being pretty recognisable - being part of new blocs, artworks, ads etc. Decent fighters in the last war.

BK- good to see a good one bk again with old gov - they are funny again(which was their strenght) and are good fighters.

Camelot - creating new bloc, overall ok, their leader is recognisable in PnW which is a good thing. His radio thing is a + too. He is also guest for other radios)

Colt - overall good but they had major reputation issue.

The Commonwealth - despite with loosing their bloc I think they are overall ok. Can't say more but at least I recognise them and they were always  in top ten or close to it.
The Order - good performance during last global war. They have very experianced ex-pirate as their leader so it is a good thing. Close to top ten and recognisable which is a good thing.

Carthago - because they are top ten and have recognisable player Krampus who has RON. 

Not that great: one of the reason listed above in the picture. - simply there is still room for improvement to be good one.

Being dumb tier etc:

Alpha - just nuking, no matter what strategy should be implemented, only nuking is a correct one. Aaaand currently very inactive, even in game.
WTF/Farkistan - a bit biased due to war where they just jumped at Grumpy and just nuking them and stealing slots when no one asked them for that.(I was in CoS trying to grab them down). Farkistan struggles in finding a stable bloc.(previous ones were also pretty inactive fa wise)

Soldiers of Liberty - despite being called the most intelligent alliance in The Jonhsons bloc. Leaving Oasis bloc they were reduced to smaller bloc with unexperianced alliances. They agreed to make Dave III as their representative bloc wise which we all know how it ended up. They could lead the bloc but they chose to be just be just a member. They had a lot of experiance from Oasis bloc which they could use in their own bloc but it seems they did not.

TLE - how they discused in their bloc channel(leaks), making whole bloc disband. This is amazing achievement. Leaks can always happen but in this particular example no one wanted to say with them,(oh even fight alongside with them! They are with only Federation rn, making their future even more darker.

Sorry for mistakes etc. Hope it was somehow interesting to read.

Wow, a quality post among the shite. I didn't expect to find this but solid analysis.

• Upvote 6