Possible problem with Reward Ads

Aglet Guyn

I have a feeling that this is actually a problem with my browser than with the game, but posting here to let other people know:

Change the browser window that you watch reward-ads in every day, or the game may end up miscounting.

I ended up 'losing' $240,000.00  (three times $80,000.00) due to my own carelessness.   

As you can see below, I watched 16 ads between log-ins, and only got credited for 13.

As that's basically a single raid for me (and I do 24 raids daily) I don't care about getting the money.  This is just a head's up.

06/24 12:01 am Your daily military purchase limits have been reset. You can now train and build additional military units.
06/24 12:01 am

You've received a $500,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $500,000! You can earn up to $500,000 per day!

06/23 11:59 pm Rewarded Ads Debug: Invalid request (104): You have hit your maximum ad view limit for the day. Please come back tomorrow
06/23 11:57 pm Rewarded Ads Debug: Invalid request (104): You have hit your maximum ad view limit for the day. Please come back tomorrow
06/23 11:54 pm Rewarded Ads Debug: Invalid request (104): You have hit your maximum ad view limit for the day. Please come back tomorrow
06/23 11:49 pm You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 11:46 pm You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 11:42 pm You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 11:23 pm You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 11:17 pm You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 07:42 pm You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 06:57 pm You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 05:12 pm You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 09:08 am You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 09:04 am You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 07:21 am You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 05:46 am You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 05:16 am You have completed a rewarded ad and your nation has been credited with $80,000. These ads help support Politics and War so that we can invest in improving the game. Thank you for your support!
06/23 05:13 am

You've received a $500,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $500,000! You can earn up to $500,000 per day!

• Upvote 2

Guest Zephyr
3 hours ago, Dorian Grey said:

I find a different problem. I am not able to watch rewarded ads at all. When I click on the button the ad doesn't start, and therefore I can't get the money

Someone's going to ask if I don't, but you don't have an ad blocker enabled do you? If so, you will have to turn it off to see the ads.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Indger said:

I have heard that even after turning off the ad blocker,one cannot see the rewarded ads.

You should be able to - one user did report to me that having MalwareBytes enabled was blocking ads for them. I have not heard that more than the one time, though. I run MalwareBytes and don't have any issues.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

and don't have any issues.

Those two thing aren't mutually exclusive. :)   But I'm glad your computer doesn't have any issues.  Anyway, I figured out the problem-- my particular browser page was counting page 25 (the game itself wasn't) and somehow between the game and the browser, I wasn't getting any credit.  Basically the problem was that MY 24 hour cycle and the game's 24 hour cycle are two different time zones, so the browser counted my last few ad-watchings from the previous "day" even though for me it was Tuesday.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ButForMeItWasTuesday

• Thanks 1